20,000 Muslims Attack a Church in Cairo

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
That's what I'm saying Scott. There is absolutely no proof of that in the article. It's an implication and therefore the article is not proper journalism IMO. It's more likely that the mob was football fans.

While i believe it was a racial and nationalist mob,

technically there was proof, they were chanting muslim scripture.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''All reports are selective. That is just a fact of life.''

It is also a fact of life that right wingers always complain that there is a lack of balanced reporting. But how convenient of them to look the other way when matters such as this one are brought out.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Well, I don't understand what you're all on about. I think it must be some collective madness.

A crowd of 20,000 people chanting Islamic epitaphs lays seig to a church and no one is supposed to talk about it?

lol

Are any of you capable of putting off the double think long enough to explain what the real issue is?

Edit: on reflection I can speculate that because you've all agreed that they couldn't possibly have been Muslims; or even despite the evidence, as Zz points out, they still probably aren't. Yet you've had no qualms dreaming up your own labels like racists, nationalists or even sports fans then I suppose your objection is to the label "Muslim?"

If this is so then I have to say you're all pretty f**ked in the head - sorry, don't kill the messenger.

Last edited:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
sf,

I never disagreed with you.

regs
scratch

Maybe I'm the one that's f**ked in the head? I'm trying to figure this out. Remember I don't watch TV ever so my social programming is a little skewed ;-)

Is Muslim the new gay?

Can we call anyone in the attacks on India Muslim?

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
You know this has been going on for so long it has become a way of life and people are becoming immune to it.

scratch

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Yes, OK, I think I get it.

It's not PC to notice the murderous doomsday cult.

Well, too bad for them.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Well, I don't understand what you're all on about. I think it must be some collective madness.

A crowd of 20,000 people chanting Islamic epitaphs lays seig to a church and no one is supposed to talk about it?

lol

Are any of you capable of putting off the double think long enough to explain what the real issue is?

Edit: on reflection I can speculate that because you've all agreed that they couldn't possibly have been Muslims; or even despite the evidence, as Zz points out, they still probably aren't. Yet you've had no qualms dreaming up your own labels like racists, nationalists or even sports fans then I suppose your objection is to the label "Muslim?"

If this is so then I have to say you're all pretty f**ked in the head - sorry, don't kill the messenger.

See there is your problem (In addition to bold face lying about other peoples statements because stating them correctly would weaken your point). You are labeling things incorrectly. If its a crowd of 20,000 muslims you better be able to prove none of them are secular Arabs.

Can you?

Can you prove that they are targetting Christians and none of them are Secular or Muslim Coptics?

So please show that.

Why are you using the label "muslim" as if that is the defining characteristic causing this behaviour? You don't even know if everyone in the mob is infact a muslim.

True they are mostly to all muslims, they are also mostly to all Egyptians, mostly to all Arabs, but you didn't use any of those words.

You instead tried to claim anyone who said it was an Arab mob was implying they weren't muslim at all. Because you are pretty hellbent on making the root cause of this religion because religion is your own personal pet peeve.

That is the literal definition of Bias.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yes, OK, I think I get it.

It's not PC to notice the murderous doomsday cult.

Well, too bad for them.

"Murderous doomsday cult". Like I pointed out before you've got the real doomsday cult (the western coalition of murderers) mixed up with it's victims. You present an example of political correctness as you follow the company line with respect to Muslims, who have died by the millions and continue to die because of the support you give the corporate political line. When they turn their guns and bombs on you who will you blame then. This latest little story represents less violence than is often witnessed at european football games. If you've got reliable information on this "Murderous doomsday cult" you better cough it up.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Um OK guys.... that's right my personal pet peeve is religion and I'm bias.. well I will admit it.. ya got me... it's true....

BTW, do you ever keep up on the news?

You should check it out some time. It just so happens religion doesn't look so good right now... oh yeah, check out history too, it turns out religion has never looked good.

Is it bias to notice that?

There is a great big f**king elephant in the world right now and it's name is religion.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
See there is your problem (In addition to bold face lying about other peoples statements because stating them correctly would weaken your point). You are labeling things incorrectly. If its a crowd of 20,000 muslims you better be able to prove none of them are secular Arabs.

Can you?

Um... YEAH.. they were chanting Islamic BS and the others were locked in a church praying to a sky god... um... how much more evidence do you need LMAO!!! :lol:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
...I consider this just more tripe, fear mongering to make people get all scared of Muslims.

It wouldn't be the first time something like this was created and later found to be false.
Hi, Praxi;
I happened to read a report about the Mumbai attacks in a Global Research article where it states...
In Europe and North America, the Mumbai attacks by Islamic fundamentalists are perceived as part of the "Clash of Civilizations". "Militant Islam is involved in a war against civilization".
The dramatic loss of lives resulting from the attacks has indelibly contributed to reinforcing anti-Muslim sentiment throughout the Western World.
---
Media Disinformation
US network TV has extensively covered the dramatic events in Mumbai. The attacks have served to trigger an atmosphere of fear and intimidation across America.

India's 9/11. Who was Behind the Mumbai Attacks?
One can no longer take anything the mainstream news media presents without a grain of salt/caution. Covert political maneuvering is rarely mentioned, yet it has every bit to do with what happens on the surface as a result of such maneuvering.

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
Um... YEAH.. they were chanting Islamic BS and the others were locked in a church praying to a sky god... um... how much more evidence do you need LMAO!!! :lol:

that is because you look for one side,you have to work hard and search about what happened in cairo last month,and why copts killed girl and her husband and young 8 months daughter in embaba area ..:-(

Last edited:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
مع كلّ إحترام واجبة إلى أنت. أنا أجد ك موقف وكلمة حزينة. أنا قد حاولت إلى [رسن] مع أنت ويحافظ يحصل ال نفسه جواب.
أنا قد أعطيت أنت كلّ أنّ وقت أنّ أنا اضطرّ أعطيت. جزءي في هذا نقاشة [إيس] على. إحترامات, خدش

With all due respect to you. I find your attitude and words sad. I have tried to reason with you and keep getting the same answers.
I have given you all that time that I had to give. My part in this discussion is over. Regards, scratch