1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Then it became one of your favorite things to say!

You are so easily trolled Eagle..

http://www.sucksbbs.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
B00Mer for Trump!

Scary thing is.. he truly is the best candidate out of all Democrat and Republican.. because he will run the USA like a corporation and balance the budget.. beef up the military and put China in check.

...and probably invade Canada.. LOL

Go Donald from Canada!!!!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Scary thing is.. he truly is the best candidate out of all Democrat and Republican.. because he will run the USA like a corporation and balance the budget.. beef up the military and put China in check.

...and probably invade Canada.. LOL

Go Donald from Canada!!!!

B00Mer Loves Trump!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
...and I am glad we do.

The fact that Canada is a compassionate country, multicultural and diverse is part of what makes Canada such a great country.

B00Mer and Trump!

The Somalis come to the United States and Canada to just abuse the welfare system.. they are scammers from those spam email, to anything they can steal..

We need to change immigration policies to block them from immigrating.. anyone from a terrorist nation should be blocked.

LOLz

ALL DAY!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No not at all.. I'm laughing at you going to find my old posts..

I am laughing that I came back after a few days and found that you sent me a private message because I have been in your head all this time. LMAO.

Such a Trumpite you are.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Not at all. Allow me to clarify for you.

George Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was a shining example of wonderfulness, and Trayvon Martin was a vicious thug, a repeat felon and mass murderer who attacked George Zimmerman, and by proxy every white person on the planet, and George Zimmerman, with tears in his eyes at the terrible waste of human potention, was forced, FORCED to regretfully take appropriate, perfectly legal defensive action.

The subsequent treatment of Mr. Zimmerman was absolute proof that all the brown people and their white dupes are out to destroy the saintly white race, and the moronic comments of some TV imbecile can properly be imputed to every single person who doesn't have to use sunscreen.

Further, no discussion of anything can possibly have validity unless it centers solely on Old Stock Canadians and their just grievances.

Trayvon Martin should have been shot. And everybody who looks like him, or an internet picture the poster claims is him, should be shot. Then life will be wonderful.

You forgot we need to kill all the injuns and force the blacks back into slavery moron.

Personally I'm tired of this type of bullsh!t. The most racist people out there these days are non-white.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Dude I'm white can see the way minorities have been treated in both the USA and Canada is completely crap by whites or WASPS.

By all means the USA is not the only country in the world to have ever had slaves, but for 100 years after slavery we treated minorities as 2nd class or sub-human, sitting in the back of the bus if you're African American, using the back door or servants door if your coloured, some restaurants in the 50's wouldn't serve African American or Mexicans.. (You ever watch the movie Giant?)

That's not even comparison to staving women and children in the west.. Whites killed all the buffalo to starve the Indians in the USA. Canadians starved Indians to make way for the Canadian Pacific Railway. source

Also Canada residential schools scandal. Still in prairie provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba there is a significant bios and bigotry towards Native Americans, labeling them as drunks, druggies or welfare bums. (Just ask Petros, he does it all the time)

Lets face it where ever White Europeans go, we sorta screw things up..

p.s. Angstrom I'm white, blonde, blue eyes Norwegian and German mix.. so you going to accuse me of hating whites?

...anyhow White Privilege is still alive a strong in North America.

Well by reading your post yes, you do hate whites. It's a racial version of Catholic guilt. Get over it.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Harper's boys gave Canada irresponsible government. Our grandchildren will be reaping the rewards of this governments investment today for their future and Bombardier got over $370 million from the government and the company paid only 10% in bonuses for the company executives and the shareholders made them defer it until the company does better.

If Bombardier cannot survive without stealing over $100 from every man, woman and child in Canada they should fold. Any manager that runs a business in such a way they need $370 million from the government (on top of the billion or so given in the past) to survive does not deserve a bonus....they deserve a new position asking "do you want fries with that?"

Then he opened his mouth like you, and I saw what kind of idiot he truly was..

Takes one to know one eh...

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Not at all.. don't hate whites,
What you post as your opinion shows different.
just informed about out history and see a need to learn from our history. Not repeat it or continue to make the same mistakes.
I agree...we should have killed all the injuns not the buffalo
Oh and I'm not Catholic.. I'm a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP) ;)
Oh, and you're to stupid to actually understand what I said. I didn't say you were a catholic....take some time to think til you understand the contextual meaning of my statement.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
B00Mer... white guilt? Nah not B00Mer

American blacks are ignorant and welfare bums.

But that because of the American people, your education system and your continued racism in the USA.

Canadian blacks are well educated, many are immigrants, many are doctors, engineers and university graduates.

In the USA, blacks are still scared for their life when stopped by police officers and being shot.

Meanwhile in Canada..

[youtube]AvnS136Mnyk[/youtube]

PoliticalNick... here watch this movie https://yesmovies.to/movie/hidden-figures-18899.html

There are a shit load other other free movies to watch on that website as well.. ENJOY!!