1st Challenge to Trump 'Sanctuary City' Order Heads to Court

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't know. I just find it funny that many of the White people who scream about how we stole this land from the Natives are the same ones that keep inviting/encouraging more people to come live on the very same land they keep whining about being stolen.
What's wrong with the Native Indians getting some benefits from another group of people that that have just lost a war and are in line for integration into the white-man's world. Just like the Indians have gone through in the last 100 years.

Being a coal-miner and an owner of a coalmine had the same gap between them. The Royals and the Surfs are another example to show that style of relationship and it certainly still exists today.The only difference is the Surfs are getting to see past the false flag headlines and are not pleased with what they see compared to the promises made.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Bullsh*t! We have sanctuary cities and lots of illegals in Canada as well. What exactly were our foreign policies that caused us to create sanctuary cities out of collective White guilt?

...and I am glad we do.

The fact that Canada is a compassionate country, multicultural and diverse is part of what makes Canada such a great country.

[youtube]jk8x2zZjwKc[/youtube]

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Did my mention of White Hispanic evoke the cry of racism based on the reference to Hispanic or to White?
Not at all. Allow me to clarify for you.

George Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was a shining example of wonderfulness, and Trayvon Martin was a vicious thug, a repeat felon and mass murderer who attacked George Zimmerman, and by proxy every white person on the planet, and George Zimmerman, with tears in his eyes at the terrible waste of human potention, was forced, FORCED to regretfully take appropriate, perfectly legal defensive action.

The subsequent treatment of Mr. Zimmerman was absolute proof that all the brown people and their white dupes are out to destroy the saintly white race, and the moronic comments of some TV imbecile can properly be imputed to every single person who doesn't have to use sunscreen.

Further, no discussion of anything can possibly have validity unless it centers solely on Old Stock Canadians and their just grievances.

Trayvon Martin should have been shot. And everybody who looks like him, or an internet picture the poster claims is him, should be shot. Then life will be wonderful.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

George Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was a shining example of wonderfulness, and Trayvon Martin was a vicious thug, a repeat felon and mass murderer who attacked George Zimmerman, and by proxy every white person on the planet, and George Zimmerman, with tears in his eyes at the terrible waste of human potention, was forced, FORCED to regretfully take appropriate, perfectly legal defensive action.

The subsequent treatment of Mr. Zimmerman was absolute proof that all the brown people and their white dupes are out to destroy the saintly white race, and the moronic comments of some TV imbecile can properly be imputed to every single person who doesn't have to use sunscreen.

Further, no discussion of anything can possibly have validity unless it centers solely on Old Stock Canadians and their just grievances.

Trayvon Martin should have been shot. And everybody who looks like him, or an internet picture the poster claims is him, should be shot. Then life will be wonderful.

You obviously have white hate issues.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You obviously have white hate issues.

Dude I'm white can see the way minorities have been treated in both the USA and Canada is completely crap by whites or WASPS.

By all means the USA is not the only country in the world to have ever had slaves, but for 100 years after slavery we treated minorities as 2nd class or sub-human, sitting in the back of the bus if you're African American, using the back door or servants door if your coloured, some restaurants in the 50's wouldn't serve African American or Mexicans.. (You ever watch the movie Giant?)

That's not even comparison to staving women and children in the west.. Whites killed all the buffalo to starve the Indians in the USA. Canadians starved Indians to make way for the Canadian Pacific Railway. source

Also Canada residential schools scandal. Still in prairie provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba there is a significant bios and bigotry towards Native Americans, labeling them as drunks, druggies or welfare bums. (Just ask Petros, he does it all the time)

Lets face it where ever White Europeans go, we sorta screw things up..

p.s. Angstrom I'm white, blonde, blue eyes Norwegian and German mix.. so you going to accuse me of hating whites?

...anyhow White Privilege is still alive a strong in North America.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The reason I hope Trump loses is because he is pursuing the politics of division
He has started a pissi*g contest with other levels of government between the
left and right regions of the country Sanctuary cities he is fighting with right wing
dinosaurs on social issues like planned parenthood the States are getting the green
light to deny people what should be their rights

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Dude I'm white can see the way minorities have been treated in both the USA and Canada is completely crap by whites or WASPS.

By all means the USA is not the only country in the world to have ever had slaves, but for 100 years after slavery we treated minorities as 2nd class or sub-human, sitting in the back of the bus if you're African American, using the back door or servants door if your coloured, some restaurants in the 50's wouldn't serve African American or Mexicans.. (You ever watch the movie Giant?)

That's not even comparison to staving women and children in the west.. Whites killed all the buffalo to starve the Indians in the USA. Canadians starved Indians to make way for the Canadian Pacific Railway. source

Also Canada residential schools scandal. Still in prairie provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba there is a significant bios and bigotry towards Native Americans, labeling them as drunks, druggies or welfare bums. (Just ask Petros, he does it all the time)

Lets face it where ever White Europeans go, we sorta screw things up..

p.s. Angstrom I'm white, blonde, blue eyes Norwegian and German mix.. so you going to accuse me of hating whites?

...anyhow White Privilege is still alive a strong in North America.

You're way too sensitive if you're worried about what was going on in 1927

I really don't give a shit what happened 100 years ago

I treat all people equally today, And if you think you can control how other people treat people then you're a idiot.

The only control we have over how people treat each other is how we treat others. i don't give a shit how many buffalo some guy killed 200 years ago

If you're worried about something that happened 200 years ago. You suffer from hyper sensitivity.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
That's true. You're too busy whimpering about poor Angstrom and how evwybody's mean to him.

Yes, im way more worried that our society is based on a pyramid scam on our own kids, then buffalo's, That we're killed 200 years ago

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The reason I hope Trump loses is because he is pursuing the politics of division
He has started a pissi*g contest with other levels of government between the
left and right regions of the country Sanctuary cities he is fighting with right wing
dinosaurs on social issues like planned parenthood the States are getting the green
light to deny people what should be their rights
What do you think of Planned Parenthood selling parts of aborted babies ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...more black babies are aborted in New York City than born
Cynthia Meyer says more black babies are aborted in New York City than born | PolitiFact Texas

right... got your genocidal racist bastid club membership badge in the mail this morning eh?
;)

"During the first Democratic presidential debate in October 2015, Hillary Clinton proclaimed, "We’ve got to be committed to getting every child to live up to his or her God-given potential." Cynthia Meyer, who took up the post of deputy press secretary for Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in early 2015, fired back with a tweet, "Would help if they had the chance to be born."

from the above link

(CNSNews.com) – In 2012, there were more black babies killed by abortion (31,328 ) in New York City than were born there (24,758 ), and the black children killed comprised 42.4% of the total number of abortions in the Big Apple, according to a report by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

The report is entitled, Summary of Vital Statistics 2012 The City of New York, Pregnancy Outcomes, and was prepared by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Vital Statistics.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/nyc-more-black-babies-killed-abortion-born

OS ANGELES, July 14–One year ago, The Center for Medical Progress released the first in its groundbreaking series of undercover videos catching senior-level Planned Parenthood leadership negotiating the sale and haggling over the price of aborted baby body parts.

Today, Planned Parenthood remains under investigation by multiple states and the Select Investigative Panel in Congress, which has determined that Planned Parenthood profited from the sale of fetal body parts, exposed patients’ private medical records, and pressured patient consent with fraudulent paperwork.
http://www.centerformedicalprogress...rofit-one-year-after-videos-ppsellsbabyparts/

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Trump understands a pyramid scam better then anyone. The whole system only works if the United States maintain their world domination and every family is replaced by 7 kids that assumes the debt.

Can't keep killing our own kids.

Especialy if we stop Muslims from coming.

Its a pyramid scam. It's simple mathematics.

America will not continue to be great if it can't maintain its pyramid scam.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

How dramatic, almost worthy of an Oscar.... Too bad that in your commentary there was no mention of the media fabricating a new race of White Hispanics such that the Black/White angst can be propogated.

Other than that, the post was highly entertaining

...more black babies are aborted in New York City than born
Cynthia Meyer says more black babies are aborted in New York City than born | PolitiFact Texas

right... got your genocidal racist bastid club membership badge in the mail this morning eh?
;)

LOS ANGELES, July 14–One year ago, The Center for Medical Progress released the first in its groundbreaking series of undercover videos catching senior-level Planned Parenthood leadership negotiating the sale and haggling over the price of aborted baby body parts.

Today, Planned Parenthood remains under investigation by multiple states and the Select Investigative Panel in Congress, which has determined that Planned Parenthood profited from the sale of fetal body parts, exposed patients’ private medical records, and pressured patient consent with fraudulent paperwork.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD STILL #GUILTY OF SELLING BABY PARTS FOR PROFIT ONE YEAR AFTER VIDEOS #PPSELLSBABYPARTS | The Center for Medical Progress

Well, at least there wasn't the mass slaughter of buffalo... That's something I guess