135 Rockets Fired By Gaza Strip Terrorists At Israel

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Troll? Like someone who keeps posting flashing images even when someone points to the health hazards of doing just that?

LOL Just 1 I've posted, I'll let the Spaminator have that privilege and honor.

Your labeling me like Jesse James, responsible for 200 bank robberies. But in reality only robbed about half that.

Thanks but I don't need the notoriety.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
MHz = Avro, just moved from Edmonton to Red Deer.. lol
But trying to call or label me a racist/ bigot is sorta redundant.
Perhaps he should thank me for being here, think how much that brings down the property value. lol Telephone would be a novelty compared to typing it all out. Still type is nice because you have an easy reference to form a rebuttal around, if there is one.

If you want to change the two words that apply more to the definition/symptom be my guest. I am calling you a racist because at it's basic level killing others is a glorified thing but retaliation is viewed with disgust. That makes you a racist, you are a bigot when that same group never gets condemnation no matter how anti-social they become as far as how. ie sniping Syrian civilians while they were well within their border, promoting that Egypt and Bahrain Govt forces kill a few protesters so the rest will scatter, rather than listen to the demands of the majority. That is what your blinders are keeping you from seeing. All you have to do is ask yourself is would you like it to be happening to you. The opening round in this battle was done by 33 Nations that voted to steal a great deal of land just so they could gift it to somebody, this is while in the next room they are executing people for doing that in a time of stated war, are you guys trying to add a whole new level of stupid to the world?? Jews alone freely offer their advice on what other nations better do if they do not want to be a victim of Jewish persecution. How ironic is that??? Gives a whole new meaning to 'turn a blind eye'.

A broken contract is grounds for erasing everything, Israel is causing herself to be up for erasure by the UN just by pissing on the same document they said they were signing in good faith. Obligations include every word in UN 181 as well as this one below.

273 (III). Admission of Israel to membership in the United Nations

Having received the report of the Security Council on the application of Israel for membership in the United Nations,1/

Noting that, in the judgment of the Security Council, Israel is a peace-loving State and is able and willing to carry out the obligations contained in the Charter,

Noting that the Security Council has recommended to the General Assembly that it admit Israel to membership in the United Nations,

Noting furthermore the declaration by the State of Israel that it "unreservedly accepts the obligations of the United Nations Charter and undertakes to honour them from the day when it becomes a Member of the United Nations",2/

Recalling its resolutions of 29 November 1947 3/ and 11 December 1948 4/ and taking note of the declarations and explanations made by the representative of the Government of Israel 5/ before the ad hoc Political Committee in respect of the implementation of the said resolutions,

The General Assembly,

Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,

1. Decides that Israel is a peace-loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;

2. Decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations.

S/1093 of 29 November 1948
My Government submits that Israel’s admission to the United Nations will constitute an act of international justice to the Jewish people, fully consistent with United Nations policy on Palestine, and will contribute to the stabilization of the Middle East and to the cause of international peace.

There had been blood flowing in the streets for 6 months and it increased after they signed this stuff, seriously even the Brits and the blue bellies couldn't break a treaty this fast and this throughly.

I want to know how you attributed that post you quoted to me. It is most certainly NOT something that I would write.
This is what I was replying to. "Took 19 posts before he came to the terrorists defense." The terrorists strike first, in this case and many other Israel strikes first, that makes them the bad one, in a sane world, that isn't meaning it fits your world view. That's your problem not mine.

My bigoted world, seems you have a hard on for the Jews.. I'm calling you out as the racist scum bag here.
Believe it oy not for their size in population they cause more **** than anybody else in the world. When you are given a loaded weapon you are supposed to act a bit mature rather than assume the whole clip should be fired off occasionally, even if they have to invent a reason it gets done.
I grew up in an area where the Police coming around was a real rarity, at the social gatherings they always had a fire going in a small pot-belly stove and anybody that started trouble was grabbed by a few of the men and physically seated on that stove and held there until their pants were steaming (because they pissed themselves after about 5 seconds). Takes about 3 weeks for new skin to grow back, if they were lucky they were on their stomach and the blisters didn't break. Either way at the next gathering they were not starting trouble and the Police were never involved. These days the men might have to put him sitting down for that 20 mile drive to the hospital. 3 witnesses say he kept jumping up there all by himself.

Do I have it in for the Jews, not really, the Biblical ones and I have the same God, but then Islam has the same one also so I'm not using that to show that my dislike for them is based on doing things to other groups and justify it with the crudest of lies. If you want to go through the UN sanctions list and their exiles in Europe list I'd be more than willing to do that just to show by condemnation isn't a blanket one, that is more your style.

BTW, if you are looking for the 4th victim to be your wife you might want to remain single if you really care for women, marrying them just seems to be some sort of sport for you. Go ahead ask any if they want to be lucky #4, they wouldn't stop running till they were in a new Province, if then even.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Look it buddy, I don't have blinders on.. It's pretty simplistic how I put it, but it certainly got your panties up in a bunch.

I am not saying that Israel is not 100% at fault here. They keep on expanding their settlement into disputed regions.. yes. So yes there is blame to go all around here..

However, the person in question was found guilty of carrying out terrorist attacks against Jews.. so he was targeted and executed. I think Israel acted in self defense here.

Hamas and Iran are funding these ass clowns.. so when they stop acting like ass clowns and painting a target on their back side for Isrealie sharp shooters.. and sit down in a calm rational way and oh yeah get rig of Hamas.. then I will start listening to Palestinians point of view and their demands seriously.

Until then.. the opinion of the Palestinian people to me.. well they have none. Might throw them a bone over the fence if I ever visit Israel.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Yet, no Muslim country has come up with a solution to give up any part of their country for a home for the Palestinians to stop the endless wars and fighting.. humm

Why doesn't Jordan, Syria or even Lebanon offer land to the Palestinians?? Then again, with the Palestinian temperament, I'm not sure I would want them as my neighbor either.

Why would Palestinians want land from those other countries not belonging to their original homeland? Secondly how would it be fair to those countries to have to secede land?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BTW, if you are looking for the 4th victim to be your wife you might want to remain single if you really care for women, marrying them just seems to be some sort of sport for you. Go ahead ask any if they want to be lucky #4, they wouldn't stop running till they were in a new Province, if then even.

I'm currently living with my first ex-wife.. My second ex is passed away, my 3rd ex and I are best friends..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So why does that eliminate single from the option list, as for the rest, this makes you a liar and reinforces you are just what you claim not to be so really go be your own wife if you get the drift asshole. "Might throw them a bone over the fence if I ever visit Israel."

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why would Palestinians want land from those other countries not belonging to their original homeland? Secondly how would it be fair to those countries to have to secede land?

It's just a point.. It has never even been offered by any neighboring Islamic country to stop the blood shed. ..I mean if I was King of Jordan, I would have suggested it. why not. "It's my fellow Muslim brother.." right

But then again I guess the same could be said for the Native Indians in North America. I suggest we start with your home, give that back to the Native Indians.. after all it's part of their original homeland.

So why does that eliminate single from the option list, as for the rest, this makes you a liar and reinforces you are just what you claim not to be so really go be your own wife if you get the drift asshole. "Might throw them a bone over the fence if I ever visit Israel."

Seems you're a little to bit to Interested in my personal life.. be nice or I'll have to sit you down on a hot stove till you piss yourself little boy. Did you catch that bone.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
No. Jordan is already a small country why would they secede land? Jordan is however home to approximately 2 million Palestinian refugees.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No. Jordan is already a small country why would they secede land? Jordan is however home to approximately 2 million Palestinian refugees.

Which is my point.. succession of land would seem reasonable to stop the bloodshed. They already have refuges within it's borders.

Jordan is bigger that Israel.

Let's shorten this topic, because honestly we could talk until we are blue in the face, and it's not going to change anything.. nor will it change the way I think towards the Middle East..

A zebra can't change it strips.. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's just a point.. It has never even been offered by any neighboring Islamic country to stop the blood shed. ..I mean if I was King of Jordan, I would have suggested it. why not. "It's my fellow Muslim brother.." right

But then again I guess the same could be said for the Native Indians in North America. I suggest we start with your home, give that back to the Native Indians.. after all it's part of their original homeland.

Seems you're a little to bit to Interested in my personal life.. be nice or I'll have to sit you down on a hot stove till you piss yourself little boy. Did you catch that bone.
Jordan did give the deported Arabs refugee status, with a vote in elections. It was the epople's choice to remain in refugee status as that is what the UN was supposed watching for so it didn't happen and thus breaking the contract that 33 Nations were forcing on one area that wasn't even allowed to vote, the ones that did mostly elevated themselves to permanent terrorist label. If we are that ****ty at upholding what we sign why would anybody not choose to fight to the last breath?

Here give me another red one, lol.
"Might throw them a bone over the fence if I ever visit Israel."
Indeed, Which one is you?

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Here give me another red one, lol.
"Might throw them a bone over the fence if I ever visit Israel."
Indeed, Which one is you?

Neither, I'm Protestant, not Jewish remember. I don't have a real high opinion of Muslims as they have not given me much of a reason.

They just seem a little irrational and backward.. I dunno

[youtube]9nuCETPrGtY[/youtube]

Which one of you throwing stones.. gee such brave men?

Fukkiing rock throwing cowards.. they all need to be ass rapped, like the b!tches they are..

Last edited:

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

That's going into my scrapbook of classics. lol Why should Jordan, the country created out of almost 80% of Palestine, give land to the Palestinians?

Classic.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why don't you tell me ... because it wasn't likely Protestants
It was, really. Just hard to find a cartoon the acts were so vile in nature.

(in part)
Many Christian denominations, both Catholic and Protestant, encouraged belief in the existence of witches and witchcraft. A widely circulated publication, Malleus Maleficarum, which appeared in 1486, promoted the fear of witches, who were usually poor, rural, and single women.
Religion (Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity) - eNotes.com