135 Rockets Fired By Gaza Strip Terrorists At Israel

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He must have been sleeping in again. Took 19 posts before he came to the terrorists defense.
And was I ever disappointed to see he spelled Mossad, instead of Moosehead.

I always picture him screaming about the Joos at...

Then turning his attention to...

When the bottle goes dry...;-)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Totally agree, what with Mossad's covert military type of actions in Iran and elsewhere, and the IDF's endless terrorism against the Palestinians the UN should revoke Israel's membership as she blatantly disregarded the document she signed.

Yeah, nice twist on words.. .. so let me be clear this time.

Personally, US involvement in the Middle Eastern banana republics is stupid.. it's Muslims killing Muslims.. Personally, I'd send in more guns and ammunition.

As far as Israel, they are a target and are defending themselves from radical nut jobs.. personally anyone who sides with the Palestinians or against Israel is a total nut job and needs to pull their head out of their ass.

As far as Iran's desire to have Nukes.. my reply is fairly simple..

If Iran wants nukes, give them one of ours!!

Lastly, another thing I would like to see in Canada and the United States do, is limit Muslim immigration. Ban the Burka, and say a clear and concise, Fock off to the idea of Sharia law.

Source: Limit Muslim migration, Australia warned - National - smh.com.au

Limit Muslim migration, Australia warned

LIFE can become untenable when the Muslim population of a non-Muslim country reaches about 10 per cent, as shown by France, a Jewish expert on Islam says.

The Australian Jewish News yesterday quoted Raphael Israeli as saying Australia should cap Muslim immigration or risk being swamped by Indonesians.

Professor Israeli told the Herald that was a misunderstanding. But he said: "When the Muslim population gets to a critical mass you have problems. That is a general rule, so if it applies everywhere it applies in Australia."

Professor Israeli, an expert on Islamic history from Hebrew University in Jerusalem, has been brought to Australia by the Shalom Institute of the University of NSW. The Australia-Israel Jewish Affairs Council is co-hosting many of his activities.

He said Muslim immigrants had a reputation for manipulating the values of Western countries, taking advantage of their hospitality and tolerance.

"Greeks or Italians or Jews don't use violence. There is no Italian or Jewish Hilaly [a reference to the controversial cleric Sheik Taj el-Din al Hilaly of Lakemba mosque]. Why?"

Professor Israeli said that when the Muslim population increased, so did the risk of violence.

"Where there are large Muslim populations who are prepared to use violence you are in trouble. If there is only 1 or 2 per cent they don't dare to do it - they don't have the backing of big communities. They know they are drowned in the environment of non-Muslims and are better behaved."

In Australia, Muslims account for about 1.5 per cent of the population.

Professor Israeli said that in France, which has the highest proportion of Muslims in Europe at about 10 per cent, it was already too late. There were regions even the police were scared to enter, and militant Muslims were changing the country's political, economic and cultural fabric, and demanding anti-Semitic and anti-Israel policies.

"French people say they are strangers in their own country. This is a point of no return.

"If you are on a collision course, what can you do? You can't put them all in prison, and anyway they are not all violent. You can't send them all back. You are really in trouble. It's irreversible."

Professor Israeli said that in Australia a few imams had preached violence. "You should not let fundamentalist imams come here. Screen them 1000 times before they are admitted, and after they are admitted screen what they say in the mosque."

He said some Muslims wanted to impose sharia (Islamic law) in their adopted countries, and when propaganda did not work they turned to intimidation.

Professor Israeli said his task was to describe, not prescribe. He also said his warning did not include immigrants, including Muslims, who simply wanted to improve their lot. As long as they respected the law and democracy, their numbers — Buddhist, Muslim or Jew — were immaterial. It became material when a group accepted violence.

"The trains in London and Madrid were not blown up by Christians or Buddhists but by Muslims, so it is them we have to beware," he said.

Keysar Trad, of the Islamic Friendship Association of Australia, said "Not only religious clerics need to be screened before entering Ausralia but also academics … this type of academic does nothing but create hatred, suspicion and division … We should review not only what the man has said but also those who have sponsored him, to see if they endorse those comments."

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wasn't asleep, why would I want to post more than one or two in a Israeli war dance thread? I'll just assume the Jews and wannabe Jews are stroking their war woodies at the prospect of another Cast Lead on a suppressed people.
He must have been sleeping in again. Took 19 posts before he came to the terrorists defense.
Spoken like a true fuktard, do you see something in the post that says what you claim it does, I was asking when Israel gets tagged with the terrorist label for their acts of terrorism.
As for bear's comment what do you expect a Jew to say about the IDF's activities, of course it gets his 100% support and the facts be damned.

The truth is in the threads, if it was an even site events such as this would be discussed, as it is when Syria cleans up the hired rebels it gets zero coverage from the ones who support terrorism in foreign land as a right of the US and Israel.

(in part)
Hizbullah on Sunday claimed that “there are some March 14 associates in power who are involved in facilitating arming and infiltration into Syria,” describing the U.S. embassy in Lebanon as “a military operations room against Syria.”
“The countries that conspired against Syria have admitted that they had engaged in an uncalculated adventure and nowadays we’re noticing how they have started tactical, political retreats,” Sheikh Nabil Qaouq, deputy head of Hizbullah’s Executive Council, said.
Since the start of the uprising against the Syrian regime in mid-March last year, several reports have suggested that arms were being smuggled from Lebanon into Syria to support the opposition, while major world powers -- including the U.S. -- so far have been opposed to arming the dissidents.
Qaouq noted that Lebanon was immune against any Israeli attempt to take advantage of the crisis in Syria, stressing that “had the Resistance not been strong and capable, Israel would have exploited the crisis in Syria to make up for its defeats in Lebanon.”
“The same as talk has started about tactical military withdrawals from (the Homs neighborhood of) Baba Amr and other regions, today we are witnessing tactical political retreats, in the vein of what happened yesterday in Cairo” during a meeting on Syria between Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his Arab counterparts, Qaouq added.
“Pro-U.S. Arabs backed down from their professed slogans and plots against Syria and agreed with Russia on a new initiative,” the Hizbullah official said, adding that “it is an official Arab acknowledgement that the objectives of the plot against Syria had failed.”
Slamming the rival March 14 camp, Qaouq accused the March 14 forces of “arming, financing and overseeing the attacks against Syria,” attributing that to “their ambitions to return to power at any price, even if that was over the bodies of the Syrian people.”

Hizbullah: U.S. Embassy, March 14 Associates in Power Involved in Arming Syria Rebels

Last edited by a moderator:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about because they ****ing started it, oh yeah they are Jews so it must be them that are the victims again. lol

Violence between Israel and Gaza militants erupted on Friday afternoon when an Israeli strike killed the leader of the ultra-hardline Popular Resistance Committees, sparking a bloody cross-border exchange.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Violence between Israel and Gaza militants erupted on Friday afternoon when an Israeli strike killed the leader of the ultra-hardline Popular Resistance Committees, sparking a bloody cross-border exchange.

Damit, what took them so long.. Can Canada and the USA get in on this crap shoot.. I'm sure there are plenty of more leaders of ultra-hardline Popular Resistance Committees in Palestine, that have been responsible for terrorist bombings and killing of innocent people Israelis.

Hardly think that constitutes the first strike.

That's like saying after we kill Osama Bin Laden, and let's say, Muslim nut jobs, bomb a US embassy. Well the US started it by killing Osama. lol

That your Fukking rational. What a Fukktard.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
MHz = Avro, just moved from Edmonton to Red Deer.. lol

But trying to call or label me a racist/ bigot is sorta redundant.

Yup, I'm blonde, hazel eyes, white and Protestant.. there it is.. must be racist.

1st wife Hispanic from Mexico..

2nd wife Hispanic/ Native Indian US Citizen

3rd wife.. Muslim heritage from Lebanon. US Citizen

4th.. not sure yet.. still looking

keep trying..

I'm also going to add, not all Muslims come to a new country and want to change everything. Most come to Canada and the USA and adopt Canadian /American lifestyles.. there are a few that feel they need to spread their religion and impose their lifestyle on host countries.. those people ruin it for the rest.. and personally I'd like to see them deported.

I mean seriously, if they want their customs and laws so bad.. why did you leave your little sand box in the Middle East. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

...and with Global Warming you will soon be burnt up like a briquette in your country.. another reason why I'm not overly concerned with Global Warming.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Spoken like a true fuktard, do you see something in the post that says what you claim it does, I was asking when Israel gets tagged with the terrorist label for their acts of terrorism.
As for bear's comment what do you expect a Jew to say about the IDF's activities, of course it gets his 100% support and the facts be damned.

The truth is in the threads, if it was an even site events such as this would be discussed, as it is when Syria cleans up the hired rebels it gets zero coverage from the ones who support terrorism in foreign land as a right of the US and Israel.

(in part)
Hizbullah on Sunday claimed that “there are some March 14 associates in power who are involved in facilitating arming and infiltration into Syria,” describing the U.S. embassy in Lebanon as “a military operations room against Syria.”
“The countries that conspired against Syria have admitted that they had engaged in an uncalculated adventure and nowadays we’re noticing how they have started tactical, political retreats,” Sheikh Nabil Qaouq, deputy head of Hizbullah’s Executive Council, said.
Since the start of the uprising against the Syrian regime in mid-March last year, several reports have suggested that arms were being smuggled from Lebanon into Syria to support the opposition, while major world powers -- including the U.S. -- so far have been opposed to arming the dissidents.
Qaouq noted that Lebanon was immune against any Israeli attempt to take advantage of the crisis in Syria, stressing that “had the Resistance not been strong and capable, Israel would have exploited the crisis in Syria to make up for its defeats in Lebanon.”
“The same as talk has started about tactical military withdrawals from (the Homs neighborhood of) Baba Amr and other regions, today we are witnessing tactical political retreats, in the vein of what happened yesterday in Cairo” during a meeting on Syria between Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his Arab counterparts, Qaouq added.
“Pro-U.S. Arabs backed down from their professed slogans and plots against Syria and agreed with Russia on a new initiative,” the Hizbullah official said, adding that “it is an official Arab acknowledgement that the objectives of the plot against Syria had failed.”
Slamming the rival March 14 camp, Qaouq accused the March 14 forces of “arming, financing and overseeing the attacks against Syria,” attributing that to “their ambitions to return to power at any price, even if that was over the bodies of the Syrian people.”

Hizbullah: U.S. Embassy, March 14 Associates in Power Involved in Arming Syria Rebels

I want to know how you attributed that post you quoted to me. It is most certainly NOT something that I would write.

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
MHz = Avro, just moved from Edmonton to Red Deer.. lol

But trying to call or label me a racist/ bigot is sorta redundant.

Yup, I'm blonde, hazel eyes, white and Protestant.. there it is.. must be racist.

1st wife Hispanic from Mexico..

2nd wife Hispanic/ Native Indian US Citizen

3rd wife.. Muslim heritage from Lebanon. US Citizen

4th.. not sure yet.. still looking

keep trying..

I'm also going to add, not all Muslims come to a new country and want to change everything. Most come to Canada and the USA and adopt Canadian /American lifestyles.. there are a few that feel they need to spread their religion and impose their lifestyle on host countries.. those people ruin it for the rest.. and personally I'd like to see them deported.

I mean seriously, if they want their customs and laws so bad.. why did you leave your little sand box in the Middle East. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

...and with Global Warming you will soon be burnt up like a briquette in your country.. another reason why I'm not overly concerned with Global Warming.

Yeah but; why don't we hear more from THOSE muslims instead of having to listen to the crap from the bad ones constantly? I mean IF as you say you're/they're the majority, you/they all scream ENOUGH ALREADY together, maybe those other azzholes would crawl back into their caves where they belong.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I want to know how you attributed that post you quoted to me. It is most certainly NOT something that I would write.
Besides the obvious fact that you won't get a response based in reality. What were you expecting from someone who thinks I'm Jewish and fire doesn't weaken steel?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah but; why don't we hear more from THOSE muslims instead of having to listen to the crap from the bad ones constantly? I mean IF as you say you're/they're the majority, you all scream ENOUGH ALREADY together, maybe thosetother azzholes would crawl back into their caves where they belong.

That's the fault of the Media, they whip up and watch what happens, that's called Yellow Journalism.

...or on a forum.. a Troll .