12 countries including Canada reach tentative Trans-Pacific trade deal

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Yeah, profits go to global companies outside of Canada and we get stuff like those "authentic genuine Haida goods" that were made in China like from the WInter Olys in Vancouver.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yes just like banking on oil did.

You are so naive.

Who in hell does he think is going to buy in high gear do you suppose?

Are we developing markets on other planets?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
TPP deal a clear win for Canada - The Globe and Mail

and in the shiny pony camp for privileged kids:

"Trudeau: Liberals Would Look Hard At TPP Deal"

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

The only question about Trudeau and TPP deal is how many Liberals Butts will send out to answer questions for him

more #thisisthereallife

No one has read the Trans Pacific Partnership, so I'm going to restrain from commenting on it until that time.

Suffice to say, trade is what Canadians do and free access to more markets is always better.

So on that hopeful note, well done, Canada.

I default to trade - Small Dead Animals

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
TPP deal a clear win for Canada - The Globe and Mail

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

The only question about Trudeau and TPP deal is how many Liberals Butts will send out to answer questions for him

more #thisisthereallife

No one has read the Trans Pacific Partnership, so I'm going to restrain from commenting on it until that time.

Suffice to say, trade is what Canadians do and free access to more markets is always better.

So on that hopeful note, well done, Canada.

I default to trade - Small Dead Animals

Whomever wrote those last three lines is an idiot. He promices restraint and then two lines later gushes out a well done Canada all without a scrap of detail. He's not at all aquainted with the words free or always either.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ontario lost it's automotive sector due to union greed and gvts taxing the car companies into non-competitiveness.

Mexico is simply eating your lunch 'cause of perceived entitlements

The non-unionized auto plants ... Honda and Toyota, are thriving. The workers there are doing very well, too because their plants are thriving. The unions have killed the proverbial goose that laid their golden eggs for decades.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This thing is a long way from over to start with In addition we have not seen the
details so I don't know what more we can add.
I will be ticked if auto industry is adversely affected or any avenue of supply
management. I don't want American or foreign milk butter and that sort of thing
coming in from outside and I will refuse to buy it.
Besides if the election goes against the Tories who knows what ratification will
look like.
We should not be in a hurry we sit on the resources the world wants and we should
make them pay through the nose for them

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We might have to accept hormone riddled milk from the US, now. Maybe, we'll all end up spherical like them, too.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
like wise,the wait and see thing,
then again i can think of many sectors the canadian governement has screwed up with the "new structure which could have served canadians in a more productive manner,
shareholders seem to benifit and besides with time noone will remember anything,such as where it all began,and how one got where they were at with this agreement.
i believe with this new exchange,the power is in the finished product,the raw products,or manufacturing of product,with this being said,grassroots of production must reexamine new strategies on marketing their product,these opportunities are only available if the conservative governement put these safeguards in place,which i doubt.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
High gear, that's pathetic, you'll just go nowhere faster. We will never see this deal implimented many of the signa torys will not exist in their present form soon enough.

No? The past 15 years of intense infrastructure construction was for nothing?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The non-unionized auto plants ... Honda and Toyota, are thriving. The workers there are doing very well, too because their plants are thriving. The unions have killed the proverbial goose that laid their golden eggs for decades.

So if I understand your position you are basically against unity. How is it you expect to survive the perils of this realm?

No? The past 15 years of intense infrastructure construction was for nothing?

No, not for nothing ,but for something else aparently beyond your reckoning. Destruction equals construction, this is how the balance is preserved. I hope you are a balance type of person. Thee tightrope of life. Where do you hope to go? Do you think it hasn't been gone to before, many millions of times, streching back so far it is measured in the stratus of rock. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was I realy here eleven minutes ago?

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
conns in the west payback to eastererners..oh my talk about vendiction...lets see where this will get the the whole country..humm....i say its abig shot in the foot with a 5 inch cannon shot! ...not a .22....real stupid/....but we'll see what happens next...remember to have sucess you gotta have aproducer with goods to sell & somone with credit or cash to buy...without either ...your one hand clapping in the wind! not much good is it...cant have all the money....even the house of lords knows this along with the hapsburgs & baron derothchilds....

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
huh?
You aren't related to MHz in some way are you, billshaver?

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
like this has anything to do with anything ...oh my stumbled into another hate blog...strange to find one in canada...after all its the new norm...thought this only existed in usa...