Break up and remove all statues!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Prophet Muhammad did not try to abolish slavery, and bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves himself. But he insisted that slave owners treat their slaves well and stressed the virtue of freeing slaves.
There are two different ways of interpreting this:
* some modern writers believe that Muhammad intended his teachings to lead to the gradual end of slavery by limiting opportunities to acquire new slaves and allowing existing slaves to become free. This idea doesn't appear in early writings.
* other writers argue that by regulating slavery the Prophet gave his authority to its continued existence, and that by having slaves himself he showed his approval
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/slavery_1.shtml#h3

The slavery was present before Prophet Mohammed, and he did not make or invent it; refer also to the Torah as included in the Old Testament.

And it is also in the Gospel, Jesus said: "No servant [or slave] is greater than his master."

Moreover, you cannot enslave free people; and the source of such slavery was the wars and the captives of war.
If you are just (which I am certain you are not), then when you study the Quran, you will see it is the great virtue if one frees a slave (or frees a captive from the captivity.)

Quran 90: 11-13, which mean:
(11. But he cannot assault the obstacle [in order to enter into Paradise.]

12. And do you know what [righteous work, makes to man a way in crossing] the obstacle?

[Then God – be glorified – described the deeds by which he may traverse such obstacle, and He said:]
13. [It is] to free [a believer] from captivity or slavery.

14. Or to feed in the time of starvation:

15. An orphan of the relatives.

16. Or [to feed] a poor man who sits on the dust [because of his extreme poverty.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/90.htm#a90_11
quran-ayat.com/pret/90.htm#a90_11

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now let us listen to this great soora 90 which is a short soora:

This also is the interpretation of this marvelous soora

Soora 90
(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)​

[One of the associaters or idolaters among the people of Mecca said: “God, if this [Quran] is indeed the truth [coming] from You, then rain down on us [a shower of] stones out of the sky, or bring us a painful chastisement!"

He said this in a way of mocking and denying the apostle-hood of Mohammed; therefore, this soora was revealed in reply to his requesting the chastisement:]

1. No, I swear by this city [of Mecca: I shall not bring the punishment on this city.]

2. As long as you [Mohammed] are dwelling in this city.

3. And [as long as there are believers therein of] old parents and their children.

4. Surely, We created man [: Adam] inside [a grave; and his progeny inside the womb.]

[These ayat were revealed concerning Abu Aswad son of Kilda:]
5. Does he think none [of creatures] is stronger than him?

6. He says [to his people]: "I have expended abundant wealth [in charity.]"

[Therefore, God – be glorified – said in reply to him:]
7. Does he think that none [of Our angels] has seen him?

8. Have We not made to him two eyes [with which he sees],

9. And a tongue and two lips [with which he speaks]?

10. And acquainted him about the two ways [of the truth and the falsehood]?

11. But he cannot assault the obstacle [in order to enter into Paradise.]

12. And do you know what [righteous work, makes to man a way in] the obstacle?

[Then God – be glorified – described the deeds by which he may traverse such obstacle, and He said:]
13. [It is] to free a believer from captivity or slavery.

14. Or to feed in the time of starvation:

15. An orphan of the relatives.

16. Or [to feed] a poor man who sits on the dust [because of his extreme poverty.]

17. In addition to be one of those who believe and advise each other to be steadfast [about the distress and affliction], and advise each other to be merciful [to the poor and the weak.]

18. It is such [believers just mentioned] that will have 'success and happiness'.

19. But those who disbelieve in Our revelations will [after their death] receive the bad omen [of the chastisement.]

20. A fire in which they will be locked up.)

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/90.htm#a90_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/90.htm#a90_1

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Delusions of idolaters:

Satan deludes the idolaters until he misguides them.

E.g. Once I heard a man saying: "We had a poster hanged on the wall, in which the name of God is written in addition to the names of Mohammed, Ali, and the companions of Mohammed: Abu Bakr and Omar.

He said: Wherever I looked to that poster I saw the name of Ali glistening with light; it is very miraculous indeed: how can the name of Ali be glistening from everywhere I sat to the right or to the left!?"

Of course it is certainly the colors with which these names were written and the reflection of light which made such appearance.

And as such are the delusions of idolaters with their idols and patrons.

And as such the statues will be - by time - taken as idols and as protective patrons of the city and country where they are erected.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This is called RUBBISH.
What have we to do with Hitler or Churchill?
Did they follow Prophet Mohammed and the rest of God's messengers? No, they were disbelievers and would lose in the Next Life whether you like them or not.
And although the Nazis were infidels and disbelievers, but you Zionists are worse than Nazis with your haughtiness and transgression.
Nasis are little children compared to muslims when it comes to committing sins against nature.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The parable of Zionists:

The ministry of education sent a teacher to a school to teach the first class,
then next year it sent another teacher to teach the second class,
then the third year it sent yet another teacher to teach the third class..

The Zionists are the failed students remaining in the first class and insisting not learning by the two new teachers.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nasis are little children compared to muslims when it comes to committing sins against nature.

Zionists are the little innocent children... poor little children. :laughing6:
Poor Wicked Zionist of Tel Aviv!
Muslims are against nature: so nature is resenting.. poor nature is resenting..

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
These statues have become symbols, this is out of glorifying .. it may be the first step before being worshiped by next generation.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Zionists are the little innocent children... poor little children. :laughing6:
Poor Wicked Zionist of Tel Aviv!
Muslims are against nature: so nature is resenting.. poor nature is resenting..
Well you finally got part of one right. Zionists are innocent. It is muslims that are full of sin and evil deeds.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
"I think it wiser," the retired military leader wrote about a proposed Gettysburg memorial in 1869, "…not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered."

-REL

Yeah, but what if you really miss slaves?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Mohammed was not a slaver, but the wars brought the captives of war, whom your people are enslaving till now.
You are very crooked and a liar to yourself before others.
Mosques are the houses of God's worship alone without associate, so I have to pull you down and all your devils: the Zionists and Satanists.

Oh dear - the Muslim LUNATIC is desperately CONFUSED yet again!

I said NOTHING about Mohamed being a slaver!

In fact I said NOTHING AT ALL about Mohamed!

I DID POINT OUT that Boko Haram and ISIS DO KEEP SEX SLAVES!

IN the past I HAVE REPEATED news reports about how the slave trade PERSISTS in The Sudan!

And persists also in other BENIGHTED Muslim areas!

Muslims and others have detailed HORRIBLE TREATMENT in places like Algeria and Kuwait!

These things are PROVEN by multiple reports in the news media of the world!

Do you accuse those reporters of LYING?

Do you want to fight against the weight of evidence that exposes so many Muslims as a primitive and backward people?

What evidence DO YOU OFFER to balance the reports of "honour killings" and "genital mutilations'?

Do you have ANYTHING to say other than to mouth ANCIENT AND IRRELEVANT TEXTS?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Pull down that statue and you'll likely wish that Israel ended you decades ago

Oh dear me! THERE IS A REASON WHY there are so many Muslim Suicide Bomber Volunteers!

All of them spend their days dreaming of making GOD pimp for them!

By making him supply the promised 72 virgins when they reach Paradise!

And is it not CREEPY that the ONLY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP that a Muslim can conceive of having with a woman

IS ONE WHERE HE FORCES HIMSELF ON HER!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It appears that trudOWE was most upset when someone defaced the statue of his father. Yet he was all in favour of removing the statues of Canadian heroes.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I didn't even know there was a statue of that asshole. Surprised it wan't torn down years ago.

YES! Imagine OUR TAX MONEY being used to put up a statue in honour of a SWINE like that!

Yet idiot LIE-berals stick to their DELUSIONAL CLAIM that they are "good money managers"!