Boy Scout den leader dismissed for being a lesbian

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Is it natural to procreate at Boy Scout meetings?????

LOL.

Nature is what it is, period. We are what we are. Instead of trying to fight nature and fight each other, we'd all be a hell of lot healthier (mentally and emotionally speaking) if we would just learn to accept.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
How'd I know someone would get their boxers in a twist...

Our species has two genders for purposes of procreation.

You should look into the specieswide evolutionary value of homosexual members. We have gay individuals for a reason.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So, you've read the theories, seen the evidence of homosexual behaviour in nature, seen the long human history of homosexuality.... and you still call it unnatural?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So, you've read the theories, seen the evidence of homosexual behaviour in nature, seen the long human history of homosexuality.... and you still call it unnatural?
I've read the theories from both sides of the evolutionists positions, the Churches version of natural law, the opposition to it, and read about the long record of it in history.

1, Evolutionists haven't made a consensus agreement on the issue. I lean to the position that I previously mentioned. Adaptedness is a key component of evolution, reproductive success is a measure of adaptedness.

2, The Churches view of natural law is more moral than functional.

3, There's as much recorded history of birth defects, as homosexuality. You can make an argument that they are both natural, that doesn't mean they follow the natural order of humans. A male and female procreate, to further the species.

Please don't confuse my position for a moral one.