Is Fukushima About to Blow?


Stretch
#421
Fukushima and the Battle for Truth (external - login to view)


Tuesday, 27 September 2011 06:52


'Fukushima’s nuclear disaster is a nightmare. Ghostly releases of radioactivity haunt the Japanese countryside. Lives, once safe, are now beset by an ineffable scourge promising vile illness and death.

Large sectors of the population are accumulating significant levels of internal contamination, setting the stage for a public health tragedy.

A subtle increase in the number of miscarriages and fetal deaths will be the first manifestation that something is amiss. An elevated incidence of birth defects will begin in the Fall and continue into the indefinite future. Thyroid diseases, cardiac diseases and elevated rates of infant and childhood leukemia will follow. Over the next decade and beyond, cancer rates will soar.'
Read more: Fukushima and the Battle for Truth (external - login to view)
 
Stretch
#422
Radiation Alert: Fission Detected at Damaged Fukushima Atomic Power Plant (external - login to view)

By: Alex2245
Tags:
  • FUKUSHIMA & OTHER NUKE DISASTERS (external - login to view)
Tokyo Electric Power Co. detected signs of nuclear fission at its crippled Fukushima atomic power plant, raising the risk of increased radiation emissions. No increase in radiation was found at the site and the situation is under control, officials said.
The company, known as Tepco, began spraying boric acid on the No. 2 reactor at 2:48 a.m. Japan time to prevent accidental chain reactions, according to an e-mailed statement today. The detection of xenon, which is associated with nuclear fission, was confirmed today by the Japan Atomic Energy Agency, the country’s atomic regulator said.
 
Cliffy
#423
You should be safe Stretch. The fall out should only really affect the northern hemisphere. Just keep you eyes peeled for people trying to immigrate to Aussyland who glow in the dark.
 
Corduroy
#424
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Has it been a few hours yet?

How about now? Is Fukushima still about to blow?
 
EagleSmack
#425
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

How about now? Is Fukushima still about to blow?


You took the words out of my mouth.

So... is it about to blow? Have we reached the 1,000,000 dead yet?
 
MHz
#426
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

How about now? Is Fukushima still about to blow?

Perhaps you missed the parts where the roofs lifted off. Guess you will have to settle for a slow 'burn'.

NHK WORLD English (external - login to view)
The operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant says it found in the facility's No.2 reactor radioactive substances that could have resulted from continuous nuclear fission.

The Tokyo Electric Power Company, or TEPCO, said on Wednesday that it detected xenon-133 and xenon-135 in gas taken from the reactor's containment vessel on the previous day. The substances were reportedly in concentrations of 6 to more than 10 parts per million becquerels per cubic centimeter.
 
petros
#427
It's just having a bad reaction to a non-issue situation.
 
Corduroy
+1
#428
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Post his financial/business/personal/health data, perhaps he has a gambling/legal/terminal illness/other liabilities. Get all the members of their Gov (Parliament, Senate, etc) to do the same and then be monitored and I might be convinced.

Bull****. You will never be convinced. And this glass of water incident is the perfect example why. No matter what happens, you will find a way to believe that the nuclear power plant is catastrophically worse than it is and that there is a government conspiracy to cover it up. A man drinks a glass of water from Fukushima and looks nervous is the most idiotic evidence for your point. But you used it as evidence. It doesn't matter how minor or how stupid, it's all evidence for your pre-assumed beliefs. You want to believe that there is a disaster. You're desperate for a government conspiracy.
 
EagleSmack
#429
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

A man drinks a glass of water from Fukushima and looks nervous is the most idiotic evidence for your point. But you used it as evidence..

Wasn't that hilarious!
 
MHz
#430
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

You're desperate for a government conspiracy.

I try to balance my input of information, you appear to accept the Government information only and dismiss people like this.

Fukushima More Scary Details Arnie Gundersen 103111 - YouTube



Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Wasn't that hilarious!

I take it that means you have conquered any/all gag reflexes you may have once had
 
VanIsle
#431
So, in the video, he quietly drops the "the radiation will be stopped by the Rocky Mtns. keeping most of it in the West" - in other words, he appears to be saying most of it will end up in Canada but please send your money to him and company for research!!! The Rockies cover a lot of BC and Alberta so why aren't they talking about what we should do and where we should go to be safe? The continent is comprised of 3 countries - not just one.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#432
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I take it that means you have conquered any/all gag reflexes you may have once had

Hmmm... you wouldn't be chance have an oral fixation now would you? You keep talking about that and I am not sure how that fits into anything here... hmmmm.
 
VanIsle
#433
 
EagleSmack
#434
Quote: Originally Posted by VanIsleView Post

So, in the video, he quietly drops the "the radiation will be stopped by the Rocky Mtns. keeping most of it in the West" - in other words, he appears to be saying most of it will end up in Canada but please send your money to him and company for research!!! The Rockies cover a lot of BC and Alberta so why aren't they talking about what we should do and where we should go to be safe? The continent is comprised of 3 countries - not just one.

Because you are perfectly safe much to their chagrin. They wanted more deaths.
 
MHz
#435
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Hmmm... you wouldn't be chance have an oral fixation now would you? You keep talking about that and I am not sure how that fits into anything here... hmmmm.

It means I wouldn't be able to drink the water scooped from anywhere in that area of Japan, same gag reflex I get when around a beaver-dam with black water oozing around. Other than that my oral fixation with having clean drinkable water is no greater or less than anybody else.
 
EagleSmack
#436
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

It means I wouldn't be able to drink the water scooped from anywhere in that area of Japan, same gag reflex I get when around a beaver-dam with black water oozing around. Other than that my oral fixation with having clean drinkable water is no greater or less than anybody else.

I see you are back peddling. Wise choice.
 
MHz
#437
Quote: Originally Posted by VanIsleView Post

Does the runoff from the red zone go east or west? To the east is where all municipal water comes from for any city or town

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I see you are back peddling.

Not hardly, your gag reflex will from different **** you put in your pie-hole.
 
EagleSmack
#438
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Not hardly, your gag reflex will from different **** you put in your pie-hole.

There you go with your oral fixation again.

Not to mention you weaponizing homosexuality. I didn't know you were a homophobe as well.
 
MHz
#439
I didn't realize shyt was a homosexual thing, apparently you know more about it than I do.
 
EagleSmack
#440
Quote: Originally Posted by mhzView Post

don't you mean 'dick out of your mouth'? After all 'blow' is just an expression sometimes.

fail.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I didn't realize shyt was a homosexual thing, apparently you know more about it than I do.

Now what was that again?
 
MHz
#441
You still back on that post, lol.
 
EagleSmack
#442
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You still back on that post, lol.

I see you are once again back peddling... wise choice.
 
MHz
#443
Come to think of it, reading and replying to your posts is starting to remind me of that black water. Say good-night Irene.
 
darkbeaver
#444
Crisis! what crisis? run sound byte ( fat heads burrowing into sand )
 
Corduroy
+2
#445
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I try to balance my input of information, you appear to accept the Government information only and dismiss people like this.

Again, bull****. You don't balance your information input. You uncritically believe the worst and most conspiratorial explanations. You and your fellow crazies starting posting that this disaster would be a nuclear holocaust the moment it started, or in other words, before you knew anything about it. And you post from sources who are just as ignorant as you are - anything that will confirm your preconceived beliefs.

Intelligent people, critical thinkers, evaluate the evidence presented to them. One should always be skeptical of government and industry information. They have an interest in under reporting the extent of problems. However, crackpots on the internet should be trusted even less.

You say that I accept government information, but have I given any indication that I have? No, I only commented on how your beliefs are not based on facts or evidence, but on your desire for disasters and conspiracy. Why after reading those kinds of comments do you automatically accuse me of just accepting government information? Because in your world there are three kinds of people: the conspirators, the sheeple and the lone gunmen - people like you, the only people not brainwashed who are open-minded and have access to truth. The last men standing against the shadowy web of control. You want to believe in the conspiracy because it makes you feel important, like a hero. When I question the intellectual honesty of your beliefs, I don't fit into an easy category, so you default me into sheeple. Without any evidence or indication you simply imagine that I'm someone who believes everything the government and the media tells me, because it couldn't be any other way. And that's just another symptom of your inability to think critically. You couldn't understand why I disagreed with you so you imagined a reason for what you wanted. Just like you do for all the other things you believe. You imagine reasons for what you want to believe.
 
MHz
#446
Are you claiming Arnie Gundersen is a 'quack'?
Gundersen is chief engineer of Fairewinds Associates, an energy consulting company.[3] (external - login to view) He previously worked for Nuclear Energy Services in Danbury (external - login to view), a consulting firm where he was a senior vice president. Gundersen holds a master's degree in nuclear engineering.[4] (external - login to view)
Arnold Gundersen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

Besides his testimony what part of three roofs structures taking off at high speed tells you there is nothing to be concerned about? When it happened in Chernobyl there was lots of concerned people. Germany decided quite quickly r\that nuclear power would be phased out ASAP. Where do the richest and most powerful people on the planet reside? Downwind?
Just what sourses are you relying on to give you the impression that the ones mentioned above are also jumping the gun on just how dangerous the situation really is. So far the only ones claiming there is no danger is the operators of the plant and the Government of that Nation and a (not so innocent) organization that is in place to promote the safety of nuclear power, the same ones that put out a report about the after effects of Chernobyl that is easily debunked, watch the vid of the deformned children that the state is taking care of and tell me again there is no need for the people living in the immediate area not to be very concerned. Once those defects start showing up it will be a tad late for them to get concerned. Ask them to ship you some water so you and your whole family can take the taste test if you are so convinced.

Like it or not the ones who are supposed to be protecting the least importasnt in society are the same ones that will be the most likely ones to lie to them, while taking steps to protect themselves and their families from that same non-existent danger.

Germany to close all of its nuclear plants by 2022 - The Washington Post (external - login to view)
By Steven Mufson (external - login to view), Published: May 30


Germany, the economic engine of Europe, said Monday that it will close all of its nuclear power plants over the next 11 years, the latest aftershock from the Japanese earthquake and partial meltdown it set in motion at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear complex.
The move is an about-face for German Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose government until recently had supported nuclear power as a way to generate electricity without releasing additional greenhouse gases — and without increasing reliance on Russia, Germany’s main source of natural gas.


It also marks a new setback for nuclear power proponents, who have been on the defensive since four of the reactors at Fukushima Daiichi started leaking radioactive materials in mid-March.
Earlier, Merkel’s party, the Christian Democratic Union, had advocated the extension of operating licenses (external - login to view) for the country’s 17 nuclear power plants by an average of 12 years, saying that nuclear power is needed as an important “bridging technology” while renewables make further advances.
But in the wake of the Fukushima crisis, Merkel announced the temporary closure of seven of the nuclear plants. Now, after another wave of anti-nuclear-power demonstrations, Merkel said that those plants would remain closed, that there would be no extensions and that all remaining plants would be shut down by 2022.
 
mentalfloss
#447
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Again, bull****. You don't balance your information input. You uncritically believe the worst and most conspiratorial explanations. You and your fellow crazies starting posting that this disaster would be a nuclear holocaust the moment it started, or in other words, before you knew anything about it. And you post from sources who are just as ignorant as you are - anything that will confirm your preconceived beliefs.
Intelligent people, critical thinkers, evaluate the evidence presented to them. One should always be skeptical of government and industry information. They have an interest in under reporting the extent of problems. However, crackpots on the internet should be trusted even less.
You say that I accept government information, but have I given any indication that I have? No, I only commented on how your beliefs are not based on facts or evidence, but on your desire for disasters and conspiracy. Why after reading those kinds of comments do you automatically accuse me of just accepting government information? Because in your world there are three kinds of people: the conspirators, the sheeple and the lone gunmen - people like you, the only people not brainwashed who are open-minded and have access to truth. The last men standing against the shadowy web of control. You want to believe in the conspiracy because it makes you feel important, like a hero. When I question the intellectual honesty of your beliefs, I don't fit into an easy...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
 
Stretch
#448
its like a silent explosion..........

After Fukushima, fish tales

After Fukushima, fish tales (external - login to view)
 
bill barilko
#449
What I learned about Fukushima to date-

1-It never blew

2-All the stupid hysteria was just that

3-Parts per billion is easily measurable

What I already knew-how to pronounce Fukushima
 
MHz
#450
[QUOTE=bill barilko;1534681
1-It never blew
[/QUOTE]
Really, do you have another explanation as to how the building got into this condition?



New Photos From Inside Fukushima Daiichi | SimplyInfo (external - login to view)
 

Similar Threads

31
Before you Liberals blow a gasket...
by CDNBear | Dec 7th, 2006
7
Where's Gonda Blow
by galianomama | Jan 2nd, 2005
no new posts