Is Fukushima About to Blow?

Angstrom
This Will most likely wipe out a huge proportion of the sea life on earth for the next 2000 years.
Make no mistake, this event will change the world for ever. Humans are dirty little cancers
Last edited by Angstrom; Jun 15th, 2011 at 03:22 AM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by OmicronView Post

Uhhh... lemme rephrase a bit. It has to be lead-heavy concrete.

Perhaps that is what they should be doing with the sewage sludge rather than selling it off to to neighboring Nations.

I hope the events down south don't, well, 'go south' as the saying goes.

YouTube - Arnie Gundersen - Nebraska Nuclear Plant Emergency Level 4 amp About to Get Worse - June 14 2011

Bigger wave @ 11:30 means the protection offered by the safety systems will 'go down' should the up-river dams burst. Since the diesel gensets would be down because they were not built on a barge (in the middle of 'Kansas) that will melt the same as the ones in Japan.

They would be better off blowing it into rubble and let the 5 or so floods wash it into the GOM. As loose as the soil is what would prevent it from being carved out like the scablands of the Pacific Northwest or is the terrain slope too low for flash-flood speeds? The vid also indicated that this current flood could last all summer even without any dams breaking so that would also play a factor in being able to keep the rods cool. Water would not be a problem during the flood and any releases would be swept downstream quite quickly but what happens when the flood recedes and the flooded areas will never be able to be put back into working order, will the rods be 'cold' by then?

Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

This Will most likely wipe out a huge proportion of the sea life on earth for the next 2000 years.
Make no mistake, this event will change the world for ever. Humans are dirty little cancers

I'm still waiting for science to release some pics of the new species of sparrows that live in the Chernobyl Sarcophagus. Was that part of the original plan in the design? Sad to think that is how the Japanese will consider 'air-tight' should they get the chance to seal up their mess.

In a somewhat related subject, should the plans for a 'hot-particle' engine (HPE) be made priority or open-source as creating a 'capture device' has 1,000's of design possibilities all the way back to 'prairie schooners' using sails to capture larger amounts of particles. (scrapping said sails would be a task the 'elderly' are well suited for and they seem to go to sleep before anything melts inside them)
Last edited by MHz; Jun 15th, 2011 at 07:09 AM..

petros
I wouldn't be shocked if they have to abandon the entire region.

Quote:

Perhaps that is what they should be doing with the sewage sludge rather than
selling it off to to neighboring Nations.

You drink Regina sewer sludge in your beer.

MHz
I was hoping the extra few % in a wine cooler was enough to dormate the harmful critters. At my age I should die of natural causes of old age so radiation intake is no big concern. Seeing the kids running around without any protection is not a great idea if they ever want to even see middle age. (without serious health related problems)
If sites that want to be as dust-free as possible (computer centers) use water to filter the dust out of the (intake from outside) airflow the why not implement that sort of level for places where young children are in large groups, ie schools. Since that could be retrofitted to any/all buildings even businesses could do that at little expense, put the elderly into buildings that do not have that level of protection

petros
You can't cook or filter off pharmaceuticals that the barley takes up from the sludge spread on the feilds. Same goes for the hops and the corn for sugars.

Filters.....that's joke. Do you have an RO system in your house? How toxic are the filters when they are changed? Do you dispose of them properly or just toss them out?

MHz
Perhaps some additive can be used to help flush that part of the body out. MMS can cause diarrhea at a desired level and it kills a lot of pathogens that can enter the stomach or the body through the ears, eyes, nose let alone by eating something. Vit E is supposed to be e detox for heavy metals (at least as far as curing the 'blue man' who gets a bad batch of CS, which is another method of combating some pathogins)

Doesn't nature always have an 'opposite' that neutralizes any certain poison/parasite?

petros
Yeah. Long long periods of time before you grow crops on that ****.

MHz
The floods south of here also mix up a lot of things that end up in the soil. Why does it seem that flood and float are mutually exclusive words. Putting some barrels under a trailer and setting a strong anchor would be all a person needs to avoid becoming a refugee. A radiated Japan could be the testing place for remote control farming of 'produce' that is nor part of the food chain, say a long grained crop whose fibers could be used in the manufacture of cement products where strength takes precedent over radiation concerns, like in walls meant to hold back high volumes of water, flood walls and dams used to create electric power.

The very bottom of the Black Sea is supposed to be 'dead water' and it doesn't mix withe the water above that, why could that not be used to be the dump site for N-waste (for europe), drop it in a container and it doesn't matter if it ruptures once it is on the bottom

petros
Years and years and years of fallout are going to blanket the earth building up and building up.

I guess cattle mutilations will increase again this summer and the years to come. There is nothing better than a large herbivore to test for fallout accumulation levels.

darkbeaver

Mr Angstrom, pleased to meet you by the way, lay off us humans who ain't dirty little cancers. You may not like the rest of us but I notice you bear a striking resemblance to us, so shut your cake hole sir and get back on that oar with yer bench mate before I have the bosun put some hurt on yer scrawny back. There's a very good reason you ain't a deck officer yet. hahahahahahaha

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Years and years and years of fallout are going to blanket the earth building up and building up.

I guess cattle mutilations will increase again this summer and the years to come. There is nothing better than a large herbivore to test for fallout accumulation levels.

The cockroaches have adapted I guess, so theres hope for us I guess. Ill get under the sink later and behind the fridge for some esperience. We might as well get used to it, it ain't going to go away.

And large rodents are immune, right.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Banksters or beavers??

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

It may take the trees longer to uptake the radiation than the grasslands. Stockpile bark while you still can.

Johnnny
I know some people who did not know about this nuclear crisis in Japan, and these people are Canadians. What does that mean?

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

I know some people who did not know about this nuclear crisis in Japan, and these people are Canadians. What does that mean?

Cause we have huge amounts of Uranium natural resource for sell.
Our government just cares about the money cause that's what we,
voted for. Again it comes down to humans being dirty little Cancers
Myself included, mister Darkbeaver. I know its hard to look in the mirror,
and see the truth. At least I have the ballz to admit it. Your just a coward
Last edited by Angstrom; Jun 15th, 2011 at 01:29 PM..

EagleSmack
Has in been a few hours yet?

Just asking.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Has in been a few hours yet?

Just asking.

The question you should be asking is, has it been 2000 years yet.
That how much time we have until this mess starts fading.

weaselwords
I'm still waiting for an update on Tokai.

Johnnny

Cause we have huge amounts of Uranium natural resource for sell.
Our government just cares about the money cause that's what we,
voted for. Again it comes down to humans being dirty little Cancers
Myself included, mister Darkbeaver. I know its hard to look in the mirror,
and see the truth. At least I have the ballz to admit it. Your just a coward

When i said the piece you replied to too, i meant it being the idea is not many people i know apparently know whats going on out of town. Im not darkbeaver. Humans are not a cancer any species that gains a majority in its habitat usually ends up kicking a little more *** than is necessary.

cranky
Wow.......um........is that really a name of a place where they build a nuclear plant?

How ironic

Stretch

Fukushima Day 103 "a ticking time BOMB...50 to 100 yr clean-up" + Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant Island

Stretch
Fukushima Nuclear Fuel Leaking Into Groundwater, Tepco Says Barrier Too Expensive, Will Hurt Stock Price (external - login to view)

Thursday, 23 June 2011 11:22

'Japan is reporting that Fukushima nuclear fuel has burned through the containment vessel and is sitting on the concrete foundation of the plant leaking into the groundwater. TEPCO says an underground barrier needed to stop the molten lava from spreading in groundwater will cost too much money and will hurt their stock price.'

Stretch
What the Fukushima is Going on in Omaha? (external - login to view)

Wednesday, 29 June 2011 07:58

'In the immediate aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear disaster, Japanese officials assured everyone that everything was alright; everything was under control, that the problem was limited and controllable. It took a few days for that lie to fall apart.
This time, it may be our turn. Something bad is happening in Nebraska. A state of emergency was declared for two counties where two nuclear plants are located one at the Fort Calhoun nuclear facility and one at the Cooper Nuclear Station near Brownsville. Due to flooding from the Missouri River, some kind of emergency event is happening or about to happen there. The government is telling us not to worry, that there are just some precautionary measures going on to prevent a disaster from happening because of the flooding.'
Read more: What the Fukushima is Going on in Omaha? (external - login to view)

EagleSmack
Has it been a few hours yet?

Has Japan reached the magical number of 1 Million dead?

petros

Has it been a few hours yet?

Has Japan reached the magical number of 1 Million dead?

Give it 20 years. Look into the deaths in Belarus from Chernobyl and tell me burning radioactive metals are healthy for you.

It's like those jackass who think mercury in flu shots is safe because people who eat shellfish don't have issues.

When was the last time you cranked shellfish into your bloodstream?

Slam some clam!

Chernobyl Death Toll: The Price of Cheap Nuclear Energy is Yet Unclear

Published: 11 January 2010
While Belarus authorities are raising funds to build a new nuclear power plant (external - login to view), the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster are still puzzling the scientists. The British Guardian devoted an article to the increased cancer and infant mortality rates in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, which suffered the most from the disaster.

The UN's World Health Organisation and the International Atomic Energy Agency (responsible for promoting peaceful use of nuclear energy) report that only 56 people have died as a direct result of the Chernobyl-released radiation and about 4,000 will die from it eventually. Another UN Agency, the International Agency for Research on Cancer predicts 16,000 deaths from Chernobyl. Those "on the ground" have different figures - the Belarus National Academy of Sciences estimates 93,000 deaths so far and 270,000 cancers eventually and the Ukraine Academy of Science gives even higher figures. As the Guardian explains:
The mismatches in figures arise because there have been no comprehensive, co-ordinated studies of the health consequences of the accident. This is in contrast to Nagasaki and Hiroshima, where official research showed that the main rise in most types of cancer and non-cancer diseases only became apparent years after the atomic bombs fell.
A coordinated effort to study the consequences of the largest anthropogenic disaster in human's history is indeed necessary. This would serve not only Belarus, but many other countries.

One thing is already clear, thousands of human lives is a price too high to pay for cheap nuclear energy.

55Mercury
"One thing is already clear, thousands of human lives is a price too high to pay for cheap nuclear energy."

bottom line says it all

Omicron
Australia went way ahead and set up trade agreements with Japan which any resource nation would fall on its knees to have the terms for.

That's why you don't hear much nagging from Japan anymore.

With security of resources Japan is keeping it up... with household technology ten years ahead of what Canada even knows to exist.

Australia loves itself as a nation and does not think it funny to rise up and show bully power gutting pensions to show who's boss.

Here's a Japanese rock star put on stage with a live band while she's 100% 3D hologram.

YouTube - CV01 Hatsune Miku - World is Mine Live in HD 1080p 1920 x 1080

Last edited by Omicron; Jun 30th, 2011 at 04:34 AM..

EagleSmack

Give it 20 years. Look into the deaths in Belarus from Chernobyl and tell me burning radioactive metals are healthy for you.

They did and sadly for the anti-nuke crowd the number of deaths never materialized. So they used people who died of heart disease and added that to Chernobyl deaths.

Give it 20 years? Hmmm... you know, I'd say that you may be right. Enough people will die with cancer in that area and they will say in is from the Chernobyl disaster.

I would think burning camp fire smoke is unhealthy for you as well.

petros

They did and sadly for the anti-nuke crowd the number of deaths never materialized. So they used people who died of heart disease and added that to Chernobyl deaths.

Give it 20 years? Hmmm... you know, I'd say that you may be right. Enough people will die with cancer in that area and they will say in is from the Chernobyl disaster.

I would think burning camp fire smoke is unhealthy for you as well.

Never materialized? Are you crazy?

Stretch

Never materialized? Are you crazy?

its ok Petros, he's scared and in denial

Stretch
Abornmal Spikes Reported In Southern California Radiation, Radioactivity In Los Angeles Peaches Jump 208% Above Normal (external - login to view)

By: kr3at
Tags:
  • CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS (external - login to view)
  • COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA (external - login to view)
  • CURRENT EVENTS (external - login to view)
  • FUKUSHIMA & OTHER NUKE DISASTERS (external - login to view)
  • HIDDEN HISTORY (external - login to view)
  • POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION (external - login to view)
  • SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE (external - login to view)
  • VIDEO (external - login to view)
Abnormal spikes in Radiation have been detected in Southern California over the last several days, including radiation spikes in peaches from a local market jumping to levels 208% higher than normal background levels.