Protest in Iran

petros
In the fall when food runs out...

On UG99 in Iran…
“UG99 has made it to Iran” where “besides wheat there are Barbary bushes, which are alternate hosts.
“The thing we don’t know about Iran is whether UG99 is actually established there or if it must blow in from somewhere like Yemen every year. That’s a big unknown and, unfortunately, it’s a bit difficult to get good information out of Iran.
“The big concern is that, if it isn’t already, UG99 will eventually be established in Iran. From there, the wind currents will take it everywhere.
“Iran grows a lot of wheat. Plus, the country has Barbary bushes which allow the disease to go through the sexual cycle and become established.”

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I KNEW you were all for the Iranian government crackdown on those protestors. You hated seeing the Iranian youth fight the government for the election fraud that occured.

That would be compared to the 'zero' elections that they had from '53-'79 while under a US Dictator, that just happens to be the same number of elections Egypt was free to have while under ..... wait for it ....... a US Dictator for 30 years. While it is hard to judge the total number of protesters it is apparent there is a total lack of Egyptian style of 'crowd control', tear gas, hired goons to beat/kill protesters, etc.
Hundreds of thousands march in Tehran (external - login to view)
With the US supporting revolution in Iran why did they not support Egypt's uprising?? Oh yeah, that form of repression is encouraged when several billion is given to the 'elite'. Were the people informed all the tanks and such were meant to be used against themselves, not likely as it is an Americanized operation. If the US is keen to use twitter and facebook to instigate revolutions in foreign lands (yet not used in Egypt as that could be a real revolution depending who ends up holding the reigns, currently the only ones making a living are the power elite and that means the military officers are also the business owners for all intensive purposes)

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

In the fall when food runs out...

With the freezing going on in the south of the US and northern Mexico watch for food prices to dramatically rise this month in North America. Imagine what a drought would do to the prices for the upcoming winter. We could be begging Iran (and other countries) for table scraps if we had any plans except starvation for the poor, while under Martial Law of course.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

With the US supporting revolution in Iran why did they not support Egypt's uprising??

Perhaps you should pick up a paper and read.

Quote:

Oh yeah, that form of repression is encouraged when several billion is given to the 'elite'. Were the people informed all the tanks and such were meant to be used against themselves, not likely as it is an Americanized operation. If the US is keen to use twitter and facebook to instigate revolutions in foreign lands (yet not used in Egypt as that could be a real revolution depending who ends up holding the reigns, currently the only ones making a living are the power elite and that means the military officers are also the business owners for all intensive purposes)

Oh brother. Drink that Kool-Aid

I bet it Pi*** you off seeing the Iranians rise up. It's going on as we speak. But don't worry MHz, the Iranian Govt WILL mow them down like grass if they have to.

Quote:

With the freezing going on in the south of the US and northern Mexico watch for food prices to dramatically rise this month in North America. Imagine what a drought would do to the prices for the upcoming winter. We could be begging Iran (and other countries) for table scraps if we had any plans except starvation for the poor, while under Martial Law of course.

How foolish. Dream on.

Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

MHz

Perhaps you should pick up a paper and read.

The US never supported an uprising by the poor of the land in Egypt and the US fully supported their Dictator doing whatever it took to stay in power, at least until the crowd refused to disperse.
Who was their choice replacement, the guy who run the torture chambers that the US takes advantage of?

Oh brother. Drink that Kool-Aid

Are you saying the top 10% that consume almost 30% of the 'goods' aren't also part of the Military Elite?

I bet it Pi*** you off seeing the Iranians rise up. It's going on as we speak. But don't worry MHz, the Iranian Govt WILL mow them down like grass if they have to.

So far it is the US sponsored protesters that did the killing, that is certainly what the US and Israel encourage the Egyptian Dictator.
(in part)
Police used tear gas against the protesters in central Tehran's Enghelab, or Revolution, square and in Imam Hossein square, as well as in other nearby main streets. Demonstrators responded by setting garbage bins on fire to protect themselves from the stinging white clouds.
The pro-government Fars News Agency reported that a bystander was shot dead by protesters.

From The Detroit News: detnews.com/article/20110215/...#ixzz1E2ezaBqq (external - login to view)

How foolish. Dream on.

Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

You don't think the US Gov would open fire on large crowd going after the goods in a food warehouse that is meant for the same group that receives the US aid. (Military elite, Politicians, which also happen to be the business owners) In America (common)stockholders would be on the wrong end of the barrel.

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

''Islamists''

Hey Genius - for the 15,000th time, Islamists are Sunni, not Shiia. Teheran has no interest in creating an Islamic superstate since it is at war with its Sunni neighbors. Therefore, contrary to your Fox network inspired delusions, it is not a Islamist state.

Wow! My 7777 post. Lucky number - must be a Divine inspiration.

That is idiotic, but no surprise coming from you.

Yes, I am aware of the schism in Islam. Yes, I am aware that the guys that flew into the WTC were Sunni. Yes, I am aware that the Sunnis in Iraq are murdering Shia by the hundreds. Yes, I am aware Osama bin Laden considers Shia to be dogs.

BUT, if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel, call the USA the "Great Satan", and the little Blue Book put out by your spiritual leader gives instructions on how to break in your 9 year old wife, and what to do with a sheep after you have intercourse with it....you are an ISLAMIST.....defined as "a fundamentalist Muslim Lunatic"

BTW

Quote:

“(Opposition leaders) Mehdi Karroubi and Mirhossein Mousavi are corrupts on earth and should be tried,” the official IRNA news agency quoted members of parliament as saying in a statement. The statement was signed by 222 lawmakers out of 290.
Being “corrupt on earth” is a charge which has been leveled at political dissidents in the past. It is a capital offence.

Read more: Iran lawmakers urge death for opposition leaders

Sounds like a healthy democracy to me. (sarcasm alert)

BaalsTears
There are no homosexuals in Iran according to Iranian President Ahmadinejad. Do you want to know why he's speaking the truth? Because the Theocrats in Iran kill homosexuals along with adulterous women.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Iran will be a tough nut to crack. But Iranians have overthrown their government in the past. Hopefully this will grow.
Clashes reported in Iran protests - Middle East - Al Jazeera English (external - login to view)

I doubt PM Harper will be calling for stability in this case.

I thought you said that Iran was a relatively stable place and that the last uprising was really only orchestrated by Western media. Or was that one of your other cohorts?

Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

BUT, if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel, call the USA the "Great Satan", and the little Blue Book put out by your spiritual leader gives instructions on how to break in your 9 year old wife, and what to do with a sheep after you have intercourse with it....you are an ISLAMIST.....defined as "a fundamentalist Muslim Lunatic"

You know Colpy, if you could pare that down a bit it would make an awesome signature.

ironsides
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

The US never supported an uprising by the poor of the land in Egypt and the US fully supported their Dictator doing whatever it took to stay in power, at least until the crowd refused to disperse.
Who was their choice replacement, the guy who run the torture chambers that the US takes advantage of?

Are you saying the top 10% that consume almost 30% of the 'goods' aren't also part of the Military Elite?

So far it is the US sponsored protesters that did the killing, that is certainly what the US and Israel encourage the Egyptian Dictator.
(in part)
Police used tear gas against the protesters in central Tehran's Enghelab, or Revolution, square and in Imam Hossein square, as well as in other nearby main streets. Demonstrators responded by setting garbage bins on fire to protect themselves from the stinging white clouds.
The pro-government Fars News Agency reported that a bystander was shot dead by protesters.

From The Detroit News: Iran protests dispersed by police | detnews.com | The Detroit News (external - login to view)

You don't think the US Gov would open fire on large crowd going after the goods in a food warehouse that is meant for the same group that receives the US aid. (Military elite, Politicians, which also happen to be the business owners) In America (common)stockholders would be on the wrong end of the barrel.

I have to quote Colpy, this cannot be put any differently to you: "BUT, if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel, call the USA the "Great Satan", and the little Blue Book put out by your spiritual leader gives instructions on how to break in your 9 year old wife, and what to do with a sheep after you have intercourse with it....you are an ISLAMIST.....defined as "a fundamentalist Muslim Lunatic""

darkbeaver
U.S. State Department Tweets In Farsi - tries to restart failed Iran coup (external - login to view)

^ (external - login to view) Feb 15 07:39

U.S. State Department Tweets In Farsi - tries to restart failed Iran coup (external - login to view)

CUBert

Man, you really are delusional.

In Iran, electoral candidates have to be approved by a clerical council.........in other words, the people get to choose between a nutcase Islamic looney, and a looney Islamic nutcase. That in itself renders their "elections" a complete waste of time, and NOT indicative of the mood of the people.

As opposed to the elections in the west, where the only choices are between a bunch of rich *** holes who intend to further oppress the third world.
Democracy doesn't exist

petros
I like screen plays.

darkbeaver

Hundreds of thousands of protesters plug the street in Tehran to protest public smoking by laws. Notice the giant cloud of top secret poison nerve gas (upper right) choking the helpless uprising cigarrette smokers. Somebody has to do something. Why not buy CO2 savings bonds.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Feb 15th, 2011 at 04:16 PM..

BaalsTears
Barack Obama is a cigarette smoker too. Maybe he's leading the uprising.

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

He isn't a leader he's a coward who hides in the rose garden to have a smoke. It's unlikely that he knows the difference between god and his telleprompter.

ironsides
Quote: Originally Posted by CUBertView Post

As opposed to the elections in the west, where the only choices are between a bunch of rich *** holes who intend to further oppress the third world.
Democracy doesn't exist

Still prefer our method over theirs. (stoning, cutting off limbs, degrading women etc.) At least the "rich *** holes" allow us to collect some of their spill off.

gopher
+1
''leads me to believe that you value standards of evidence and look down on those who don't back up their claims''

Look down?? That's a silly statement. If he makes a claim he is supposed to back it up. Notice how he readily condemns a written slip of the tongue I made (which I subsequently corrected) but he persists in his own hypocrisy while also ignoring Colpy's botch.

Let's see what you have to say about that.

As for evidence that the government has majority support, did you bother to read the headlines when the election news was announced? 85% turnout and it won 62%:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Ahmadinejad wins Iran presidential election (external - login to view)

This has been discussed on this forum several times -- so tell me, what news source do you watch at night - Fox???

''if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel,''

Previously refuted.

But if this was true and you objected to all this, where was your objection to Bush's pretensions about WMD and the subsequent killing of all those Iraqis???

''Oh brother. Drink that Kool-Aid''

Yes you should.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

I have to quote Colpy, this cannot be put any differently to you: "BUT, if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel, call the USA the "Great Satan", and the little Blue Book put out by your spiritual leader gives instructions on how to break in your 9 year old wife, and what to do with a sheep after you have intercourse with it....you are an ISLAMIST.....defined as "a fundamentalist Muslim Lunatic""

OMFG how umbilical are you and your stupid-*** cronies. Try to .... never mind, one of the 2/3 apparently if this trajectory is held for the duration.

Jews live in Judea (FFS) as the Daily Show's man in black might put it .... oh wait that was God who said set the tone.

M'r.13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
standing where it ought not,
(let him that readeth understand,)
then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Try and convince me that Jews live anywhere but that doomed (and then restored) land. If nothing else their God is pretty damn cool (and on the ball). With security concerns He decided to divide a simple message (everybody makes it into the new earth) into 66 books written over a lengthy period of time and only in hindsight is the message totally understood.)

All thast to ask this question. What would be the encryption key (64-128-256.....) be for that sort of intelligence to even concieve such a thing in the very first place???

eban holey angals feer sum plaices lat alone the twice ded ones whoom hav non choize in the matter.

Who sezs fat fingered typing is not a curse when it comes to editing lol anjd who says blind Jews don't have bosses?

Jude.1:12
These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you,
feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water,
carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth,
without fruit, twice

Personally some Christian should accept a fully expense paid trip the Glorious Land (Biblical term not really gauged to events before being gathered but really somebody should check out those poor retched souls that end up suffering from the 'Jerusalem Syndrome'. % minutes after they are hogtied they can be cured if they are Christian, if =not they will not be able to identify one single verse from the NT that explains their current action. If they are not paid to look like idiots then they would be false Christian .... only problem being the timew they were shopwn was in in a false Christian documentary (without the falseness beingTOTtALLY BLATANT.
Last edited by MHz; Feb 15th, 2011 at 09:00 PM..

petros
Daniel was a schizophrenic.

gopher
+1
''"BUT, if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel, call the USA the "Great Satan", and the little Blue Book put out by your spiritual leader gives instructions on how to break in your 9 year old wife, and what to do with a sheep after you have intercourse with it....you are an ISLAMIST.....defined as "a fundamentalist Muslim Lunatic""

''In killing Jews I am doing God's handiwork'' by that great 'moral' Christian HITLER

the Inquisition

Reformation

Counter Reformation

witch hunts

killing of millions of Native Americans

European invasions of North African countries, Middle East, Indonesia, Indian subcontinent ...

Bush's invasion of Iraq

etc ... etc ... etc ...

Corduroy

Let's see what you have to say about that.

I have nothing to say about your childish exchanges. Do you want to engage in debate or do you want to be an anonymous *** on the internet?

If you want a serious response from me, you can rewrite your post respectfully. If not, don't waste your time trolling me. I won't respond.

petros
I should run extra entities too.

gopher
+1
Well that's a stupid reply. Thank you for showing the extent of your limited intelligence.

Colpy

''"BUT, if you are blowing up Jews in Argentina, shipping missiles to Hezbollah and Hamas, threatening to destroy Israel, call the USA the "Great Satan", and the little Blue Book put out by your spiritual leader gives instructions on how to break in your 9 year old wife, and what to do with a sheep after you have intercourse with it....you are an ISLAMIST.....defined as "a fundamentalist Muslim Lunatic""

''In killing Jews I am doing God's handiwork'' by that great 'moral' Christian HITLER

the Inquisition

Reformation

Counter Reformation

witch hunts

killing of millions of Native Americans

European invasions of North African countries, Middle East, Indonesia, Indian subcontinent ...

Bush's invasion of Iraq

etc ... etc ... etc ...

First of all, and overwhelmingly.......

HITLER WAS NOT CHRISTIAN!

NAZISM WAS A PAGAN FORCE.

As for the rest, the upheaval in Christianity cost many lives in war....too true.

The witch trials cost about 100,000....in 300 years.

Ninety some odd percent of Native Americans died from disease........not from military action.

It was a monk, Bartolemew de las Casas, that took up the cause of native Americans, and the Jesuits that set out to protect and defend them.

Your theses have some HUGE gaping holes.......

damngrumpy
In my opinion, Iran is one of those countries that will debate, protest arrest and fight for
a long time yet. The country will eventually fall from within as the population is made up
of people under thirty in the majority. Religion is the only glue and that will wear thin with
time as religion is one thing freedom is another and freedom will eventually win out.
Yes there will be turmoil but a quick solution? I don't think so.

petros

First of all, and overwhelmingly.......

HITLER WAS NOT CHRISTIAN!

NAZISM WAS A PAGAN FORCE.

Yeah that's why the soldiers all had "Gott Mit Uns (God With Us)" belt buckles and had mass every Sunday.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

Naw.... he quit. It was all over the news. Rabid born-again non-smoker?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

I won't respond.

How does responding actually help your case here???

gopher
+1
''I am and will always be a Catholic''

--- Adolf Hitler

petros

''I am and will always be a Catholic''

--- Adolf Hitler

Me too. Two kinds even. Top that Addy.

YouTube - More than Eva Braun - David Lindley amp Hani Naser

gopher
+1
[QUOTE]Ninety some odd percent of Native Americans died from disease........not from military action.
It was a monk, Bartolemew de las Casas, that took up the cause of native Americans, and the Jesuits that set out to protect and defend them[
/QUOTE]

Correction: the church taught what was called the ''Aristotelian doctrine of natural slavery: that one part of mankind is set aside by nature to be slaves in the service of masters born for a life of virtue free of manual labor.''

Aristotle and America (external - login to view)

This is why it enslaved and killed so many Native Americans.