5 Canadians Killed In Afghanistan

JBeee
Holy ****...another horrendous bout of those annoying bag-pipes about to start again!?

CBC News - World - 5 Canadians killed in Afghanistan

Kakato
Why dont you move if you have no respect for the guys and gals that make the ultimate sacrifice for your freedom like they have since world war 1?

You may not be a proud Canadian but I am and I stand by the troops in Afghanistan.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:40 AM..

Kakato
I know one thing,I couldnt stand around if I knew my neighbour or the guy down the block was beating his wife.
That's my Afghanistan analogy,nice and simple.

karrie
It's funny JBeee... sometimes you come off as very virtuous in your views against the war. And then at other times you just come off as childish, shallow, and cruel. I wonder which one you're exuding today?

darkbeaver
It's JBeee's thread. Must all threads follow convention? Especially those same conventions that make war palatable to the victims. If our dead make us approve of this evil Afghan war will that in some way repair their lives, no it won't, but it will make it easier to give up the next sacrifices.

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

It's funny JBeee... sometimes you come off as very virtuous in your views against the war. And then at other times you just come off as childish, shallow, and cruel. I wonder which one you're exuding today?

I would just say he has no respect for the guys that died so he could post his "remorse" for them.

Freedom of speech though,he cares not of the peeps that died in the trench's and in the mud so that he has that right.
Unreal but I've seen em all!

darkbeaver
You respect the living you remember the dead.

JBeee
Both Karrie...the latter " childish, shallow, and cruel" is my sick brand of sarcasm regarding this loss of (innocent) life *due to our gov`s bending over back-wards to please the Americans*
It should be interesting to watch and listen to our current PM apologise for this latest sacrifice.

Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Last edited by JBeee; Dec 30th, 2009 at 08:50 PM..

JBeee
There were conflicts in the past that deserved respect....this most recent `made for tv` American debacle, I`m afraid, does not count. We are losing our good Canadian men and women for a cause that has nothing to do with us Canadians or this country in general.
Stop kissing American *** and become responsible for ourselves.

Quote: Originally Posted by KakatoView Post

I would just say he has no respect for the guys that died so he could post his "remorse" for them.

Freedom of speech though,he cares not of the peeps that died in the trench's and in the mud so that he has that right.
Unreal but I've seen em all!

jsiooa
to quote the unabomber regarding soliders

Quote:

the good combat soldier, who gets his sense of power by developing fighting skills that he is quite content to use in blind obedience to his superiors

so true. respect.

darkbeaver
They don't care JBeee, as long as they have their blood sacrifices with someone elses kids they'll keep supporting the war but history shows a lot of hesitation when the press gang comes for them. It's not such a grand thing then.

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeeeView Post

There were conflicts in the past that deserved respect....this most recent `made for tv` American debacle, I`m afraid, does not count. We are losing our good Canadian men and women for a cause that has nothing to do with us Canadians or this country in general.
Stop kissing American *** and become responsible for ourselves.

The only one kissing *** here is you bud,a sheeple.
Go peddle your hate somewhere else,when you use our troops to further your hate agenda then your no better then the sewer crawling scum sucking foilers that use the innocent victims of 9/11 to further their agenda.

Peep's like you make me sick,dont like it? Leave then,Im sure some country will welcome you with open arms.
Thats if you have any left after rying to voice an opinion against the government like you can here.

Unreal

YukonJack
"Holy ****...another horrendous bout of those annoying bag-pipes about to start again!?"

While I agree that hardly any sound is more grating and irritating than the sound of bag-pipes, when they honourour war dead, I stand in silence and endure.

darkbeaver

The only one kissing *** here is you bud,a sheeple.
Go peddle your hate somewhere else,when you use our troops to further your hate agenda then your no better then the sewer crawling scum sucking foilers that use the innocent victims of 9/11 to further their agenda.

Peep's like you make me sick,dont like it? Leave then,Im sure some country will welcome you with open arms.
Thats if you have any left after rying to voice an opinion against the government like you can here.

Unreal

Are you saying that the same people using our troops now were the same people who had their agenda moved forward by the 9/11 event?

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJackView Post

"Holy ****...another horrendous bout of those annoying bag-pipes about to start again!?"

While I agree that hardly any sound is more grating and irritating than the sound of bag-pipes, when they honourour war dead, I stand in silence and endure.

The ramp ceremony,where they bring the bodys down off the Herc,it's real moving for those of us that have some respect for them and very sad.
Contrary to what you might see from some posters on here there is lots of us in Canada that do respect the folks in the stan. and what they have been fighting for.

darkbeaver

You should do that in a corner or behind a door somewhere, like an old mop.

jsiooa
can't respect a bunch of robotic half-wits who unthinkingly obey their master and go into a meaningless war without question.

the ones that have come out and questioned the war and what the **** they're doing there in the first place are deserving of respect for sure. for using their brains.

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Are you saying that the same people using our troops now were the same people who had their agenda moved forward by the 9/11 event?

Sorry,that makes no sense no matter how many time's I read it.

darkbeaver

The ramp ceremony,where they bring the bodys down off the Herc,it's real moving for those of us that have some respect for them and very sad.
Contrary to what you might see from some posters on here there is lots of us in Canada that do respect the folks in the stan. and what they have been fighting for.

Of course it's very sad Einstien another life has been wasted for the wealthy, and you approve.

darkbeaver

Sorry,that makes no sense no matter how many time's I read it.

I'm not surprised.

YukonJack
"You should do that in a corner or behind a door somewhere, like an old mop."

I respect our war dead no matter where. If Yahooes like you want me to stand in a corner like and old mop, so be it!

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by jsiooaView Post

can't respect a bunch of robotic half-wits who unthinkingly obey their master and go into a meaningless war without question.

the ones that have come out and questioned the war and what the **** they're doing there in the first place are deserving of respect for sure. for using their brains.

So let me ask you a question,if you knew your nieghbour beat his wife every night and could hear it yourself,would you intervene or just ignore it?

Colpy
Gentlemen.....and lady....I propose we leave this thread to the unworthies that started and perpetuated it.........let them wallow in their own venom.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:43 AM..

Kakato
They dont beat the girls in Afghanistan,they bury them up to the neck and stone them to death,I can post pic's if you want but they would turn your stomach.
Sometimes you have to shock peeps into reality and I will if you can take it.

JBeee
But why in heaven ADD to the agony?? Ain`t it enough to have lost a few good guys for no good reason?

I expect the US anthem to be next in line for our dead.

Johnnny
Regardless i hear the Taliban kill more innocent people on purpose then we do...
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:45 AM..

Johnnny
have any of you fools even been to afghanistan to even comment on the fact in the way you do lol

JBeee
What!? The Tabilan kill more of thier own than we do Johnny??

Well there you go....I can`t think of a better reason to go in there and kill more of these scum.

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Regardless i hear the Taliban kill more innocent people on purpose then we do...

Last edited by Ron in Regina; Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:45 AM..

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by jsiooaView Post

When it comes to War and other such things the Soldiers follow orders - If you disagree with this hold the Govt to account but to insult the soldiers is only done by people that are less than hal wits and have no idea of what and how the givt works - the Military falls under the command of the Govt in power - They do not decide to go off on there own - also please note - when a soldier has been informed that he is going to the Stan - he has to follow orders or a Courts martial will be the result. And the result would be Jail.
No they are not robots -

You pal Goober.

PS - look up Article 5 of the NATO treaty as those of you that wonder about our responsibilites are always in horror when the Govt ignores a treaty - Or do you pick and choose which ones you will adhere to after signing -

JBeee - i am not allowed to say what i really think of you or what I would like to do about it.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:46 AM..

Cliffy
For all you patriots out there that swallow the propaganda, hook, line and sinker.

YouTube - AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN

(posted this in another thread but it is worth watching.)