Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem


Goober
+1
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Calls for ‘Destruction of All Churches in Region’ « MidnightWatcher's Blogspot (external - login to view)

By Raymond Ibrahim – “According to several Arabic news sources, last Monday, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is ‘necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.’

I found this one. It is accurate.
You use live leak - Back at ya.

LiveLeak.com - Moderate Muslim calls for the Destruction of all Churches in the region.



Saudi Grand Mufti Calls for (external - login to view)
 
L Gilbert
+1
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

LG, I often post news which our MSM doesn't report. Since our news mostly reports favorable news about Israel and unfavorable news about Palestinians, I put it to you that our news is 90% one-sided.

So? Bias is bias. I prefer to stay non-biased.

Quote:

Let me ask you a couple of questions

1) Do you believe that a mob of angry Israeli settlers rampaged through a Palestinian neighborhood?

2) Do you recall seeing or reading about this incident in the Canadian news?

3) If an angry mob of Palestinians rampaged through an Israeli settlement, would Israeli authorities reacted differently?

4) Would our news report that event?

I don't care what MSM reports. Pretty much any news I take with a grain of salt. I look for corroboration. If multiple sources say the same thing, then I'm more likely to believe them, but not necessarily.

Quote:

If you follow what I post regarding this conflict, you know far more about it and have a far greater understanding than the average Canadian.

How would you know what I know that you can conclude that?
Quote:

If I only posted what was reported by the Canadian MSM, that wouldn't be true.

Like I said, I don't follow MSM news much. Local news is about it.
 
Goober
+2
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Calls for ‘Destruction of All Churches in Region’ « MidnightWatcher's Blogspot (external - login to view)

By Raymond Ibrahim – “According to several Arabic news sources, last Monday, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is ‘necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.’

Saudi’s top sheikh: ‘Necessary to destroy all churches’ - Guest Voices - The Washington Post (external - login to view)

Europe (external - login to view)

Grand Mufti Announces ?Destruction of All Churches" in Arabian Peninsula; Christians Enraged - International Business Times (external - login to view)

EDITORIAL: Destroy all churches - Washington Times (external - login to view)


Supper is served Bucky.



[IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/mooning/smiley-says-kiss-my-***.gif[/IMG]
 
earth_as_one
#124
If you want to be taken seriously you have to use a more reliable source than a blog. Blogs are fine for discovering a news item, but they aren't reliable. I'll accept the WP as more reliable than MidnightWatcher's blog. No that's not eating crow.

In the WP's story you also find out that this senior cleric's statement is controversial in the Muslim community and according to other cleric's directly contradicts the Qur'an. Those clerics claim that :

The Koran establishes the principle that the origin of all religions is in divine revelation and that their Founders were divinely appointed messengers who must be equally respected. It further commands Muslims to defend all places of worship – churches, synagogues, temples, cloisters, etc – even with their own lives. Far from sanctioning any destruction, our faith instructs us to protect places of worship of all religions.

In fact, Islam goes even further. Muslims have also been made to promise to defend followers of other faiths from unjust and cruel attacks. In 628, the Prophet Muhammad delivered the Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. This charter protected the human rights of all Christians and remains a guide for all Muslim states’ relations with non-Muslim minorities. In this charter, the Prophet Muhammad made a declaration that nullifies the Saudi Mufti’s call to destroy all churches. The charter, still preserved in Mt. Sinai today, states: “None of their churches or other places of worship will be desolated, destroyed or demolished. No material of their churches will be used for building mosques or houses for the Muslims. Any Muslim doing so will be regarded as disobedient to God and His Prophet.”

So clearly the Grand Mufti is redefining the character of Islam. While he may be the highest authority in Saudi Arabia, he is expressing his opinion. The guy is 88 years old and likely senile. Certainly he isn't very tolerant or the sharpest tool in the shed:

In 1966, when Ibn Baz was vice-president of the Islamic University of Medina, he wrote an article denouncing Riyadh University for teaching the "falsehood" that the earth rotates and orbits the sun: "The Holy Quran, the Prophet's teaching and the majority of Islamic scientists prove...that the sun is running in its orbit and...that the earth is fixed and stable"

He's also the reason why women don't drive cars in Saudi Arabia:
Criticism of Ibn Baz includes his harsh and inflexible attitudes towards women[20] and for being a bulwark of restrictions on women's rights.[21] Commenting on the Sharia rule that the testimony in court of one woman was insufficient, Ibn Baz said: "The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) explained that their shortcoming in reasoning is found in the fact that their memory is weak and that their witness is in need of another woman to corroborate it."[21] He also issued a fatwa against women driving cars, which may have been his most well known ruling.[22] He declared: "Depravity leads to the innocent and pure women being accused of indecencies. Allah has laid down one of the harshest punishments for such an act to protect society from the spreading of the causes of depravity. Women driving cars, however, is one of the causes that lead to that."

But if you think that all Muslims agree with this cleric, then why is Saudi Arabia the only place where women can't drive cars?

Do you believe that every Muslim must agree with this cleric? Does that also mean you believe all Christians must agree with all statements made by prominent Christian leaders?

Examples of similar off the wall statements made by a prominent Christian with millions of followers:

"I would warn Orlando that you're right in the way of some serious hurricanes, and I don't think I'd be waving those flags in God's face if I were you, This is not a message of hate -- this is a message of redemption. But a condition like this will bring about the destruction of your nation. It'll bring about terrorist bombs; it'll bring earthquakes, tornadoes, and possibly a meteor." –Pat Robertson, on "gay days" at Disneyworld

"(T)he feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians." –Pat Robertson

"I know this is painful for the ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have accepted the headship of a man, your husband. Christ is the head of the household and the husband is the head of the wife, and that's the way it is, period." –Pat Robertson

"It may be a blessing in disguise. ... Something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it. Haitians were originally under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon the third, or whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, we will serve you if you will get us free from the French. True story. And so, the devil said, okay it's a deal. Ever since they have been cursed by one thing after the other." –Pat Robertson, on the earthquake in Haiti that destroyed the capital and killed tens of thousands of people, Jan. 13, 2010

My point is that stupid intolerant people exit in every religion and that's nothing new:

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.

- Assyrian Stone Tablet, c.2800BC
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 27th, 2012 at 07:07 AM..
 
Goober
+2 / -1
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

If you want to be taken seriously you have to use a more reliable source than a blog. Blogs are fine for discovering a news item, but they aren't reliable. I'll accept the WP as more reliable than MidnightWatcher's blog. No that's not eating crow.]


Yes it is eating crow. As to others dissenting - no problems with that - But he is the Senior Iman in the Saudi Govt. Does that not carry any weight? Not to you.

As to you fessing up - well you and reality are poles apart.
 
earth_as_one
#126
Meanwhile, I posted raw evidence showing an angry mob of Israeli settlers carrying out a pogrom against innocent Palestininas. As a result many Palestinian homes were damaged. The settlers set Palestinian cars and homes were set on fire. They smasked windows and damaged property. A settler even shot three unarmed Palestinians. As a result, one one settler was charged, and that was only after the Israeli Humans Rights group Btselem posted a video on the internet showing the Israeli settler shooting the three Palestinians. Normally Colpy supoports the right of people to defend their property. But he has posted here in this thread several times and not once did he defend the right of Palestinians to defend themselves or their property from attack. Why is that Colpy?

You want to talk about bias LG? Notice that not a single person besides myself has condemned that incident. Even the Israeli PM condemned that rampage. I can recognize and condemn crimes and atrocities by either side. Except CB, none of the other Israeli apologists have done that. When one of them posts something bad about Palestinians, everyone here has been conditioned to accept that without question. Look at all the challenges and lack of belief when I post something which doesn't portray Israel as a shining beacon of freedom and democracy. The Israeli apologists can't even believe what they have witnessed with their own eyes.

Which proves Orwell was correct:

George Orwell Quotes (external - login to view)
The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.
 
lone wolf
+3 / -1
#127
"...everyone here has been conditioned to accept that without question"

Everyone? That's a bit of a stretch.... And you wonder why I dismiss you as propagandic?
 
Goober
+3
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Meanwhile, I posted raw evidence showing an angry mob of Israeli settlers carrying out a pogrom against innocent Palestininas. As a result many Palestinian homes were damaged. The settlers set Palestinian cars and homes were set on fire. They smasked windows and damaged property. A settler even shot three unarmed Palestinians. As a result, one one settler was charged, and that was only after the Israeli Humans Rights group Btselem posted a video on the internet showing the Israeli settler shooting the three Palestinians. Normally Colpy supoports the right of people to defend their property. But he has posted here in this thread several times and not once did he defend the right of Palestinians to defend themselves or their property from attack. Why is that Colpy?
You want to talk about bias LG? Notice that not a single person besides myself has condemned that incident. Even the Israeli PM condemned that rampage. I can recognize and condemn crimes and atrocities by either side. Except CB, none of the other Israeli apologists have done that. When one of them posts something bad about Palestinians, everyone here has been conditioned to accept that without question. Look at all the challenges and lack of belief when I post something which doesn't portray Israel as a shining beacon of freedom and democracy. The Israeli apologists can't even believe what they have witnessed with their own eyes.
Which proves Orwell was correct:

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Do you honestly think anyone on this froum agrees with what happened. Do they have to send you a Yes we hate that incident sort of post. Really lame.
 
earth_as_one
+1
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

"...everyone here has been conditioned to accept that without question"

Everyone? That's a bit of a stretch.... And you wonder why I dismiss you as propagandic?

OK correction. "Nearly" everyone here has been conditioned to accept the simplistic "Israel=good" "Palestine=bad" paradigm.

If I post something which challenges this commonly accepted paradigm regarding this conflict, nearly everyone here still maintains the same simplistic paradigm. Israel still = good, Palestine still = bad...regardless of the facts as supported by irrefutable evidence. New information contradicting existing paradigms continues to be ignored or disbelieved.

This thread is a good example. It really doesn't matter how overwhelming or conclusive the evidence I give to support my statement that on December 4, 2008 and angry mob of Israeli settlers committed a pogrom against innocent Palestinians. If my statements contradict or challenge preconceived ideas, then my statements are rejected or ignored regardless of supporting conclusive evidence.

In this case I have provided evidence, which taken collectively proves my statements to be true beyond a reasonable doubt:

1) A report by Israeli Human rights Group describing the event
2) The BBC reporting that Israel PM condemned the event as a pogrom.
3) A video of the event, where you can see the rampage with your own eyes

That level of proof would stand in a court of law, but many people continue to dismiss my claims about this event as biased propaganda, anecdotal, conjecture, anecdote, hearsay, and lies..

How is that possible given the above evidence? That would mean the Israeli PM and Btselem are lying about Israeli settlers and Btselem got a group of Israseli settlers to participate in a staged video. That's the only other possible scenario other than this event happened.

Yet here is what people on this thread wrote about this event:

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Anecdote, isn't raw evidence. Unless you're trying to demonize Israel.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Besides the fact that the bulk of what you post, isn't vetted, but is conjecture, anecdote, hearsay, and for the lack of a better term, lies. Your claims about Canadian MSM, are false.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

More biased propaganda

My point here is to prove that we aren't getting all the information about this conflict in our MSM. Our MSM selectively gives us information, which supports the Israeli narrative of this conflict.

Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Do you honestly think anyone on this froum agrees with what happened. Do they have to send you a Yes we hate that incident sort of post. Really lame.

So far the posts on this thread indicate a continued disbelief that this event happened.

Most people don't have a problem condemning an angry mob on a rampage. I could reference the thread about the post Stanley Cup riots in Vancouver. Did anyone ignore or dismiss those reports about the Vancouver riots as anti-Vancouver propaganda?

I provided the same level of evidence proving this December 4, 2008 event riot occurred and yet got a completely different reaction.... which proves a very high level of perception manipulation regarding this conflict.
 
lone wolf
+1
#130
Seems to me Muddled East BS is all drama that intensifies relative to whatever world attention they get or don't get. Trouble-makers on both sides in this sandbox scuffle are equally guilty of poking the hornet's nest then blaming the hornet for the sting.
 
earth_as_one
#131
While that may be true, that's not my point. My point is that most Canadians have a pro-Israel perception of this conflict which is the result of deliberate manipulation of information rather than the actual facts.
 
Goober
+1
#132
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

OK correction. "Nearly" everyone here has been conditioned to accept the simplistic "Israel=good" "Palestine=bad" paradigm.

If I post something which challenges this commonly accepted paradigm regarding this conflict, nearly everyone here still maintains the same simplistic paradigm. Israel still = good, Palestine still = bad...regardless of the facts as supported by irrefutable evidence. New information contradicting existing paradigms continues to be ignored or disbelieved.

This thread is a good example. It really doesn't matter how overwhelming or conclusive the evidence I give to support my statement that on December 4, 2008 and angry mob of Israeli settlers committed a pogrom against innocent Palestinians. If my statements contradict or challenge preconceived ideas, then my statements are rejected or ignored regardless of supporting conclusive evidence.

In this case I have provided evidence, which taken collectively proves my statements to be true beyond a reasonable doubt:

1) A report by Israeli Human rights Group describing the event
2) The BBC reporting that Israel PM condemned the event as a pogrom.
3) A video of the event, where you can see the rampage with your own eyes

That level of proof would stand in a court of law, but many people continue to dismiss my claims about this event as biased propaganda, anecdotal, conjecture, anecdote, hearsay, and lies..

How is that possible given the above evidence? That would mean the Israeli PM and Btselem are lying about Israeli settlers and Btselem got a group of Israseli settlers to participate in a staged video. That's the only other possible scenario other than this event happened.

Yet here is what people on this thread wrote about this event:







My point here is to prove that we aren't getting all the information about this conflict in our MSM. Our MSM selectively gives us information, which supports the Israeli narrative of this conflict.



So far the posts on this thread indicate a continued disbelief that this event happened.

Most people don't have a problem condemning an angry mob on a rampage. I could reference the thread about the post Stanley Cup riots in Vancouver. Did anyone ignore or dismiss those reports about the Vancouver riots as anti-Vancouver propaganda?

I provided the same level of evidence proving this December 4, 2008 event riot occurred and yet got a completely different reaction.... which proves a very high level of perception manipulation regarding this conflict.

Do you react to every post on a terror attack. No - So why are we required to be any different. Just beacuse a person does not post does not equate to that person supporting that attack. Your logic is flawed.
 
earth_as_one
+1
#133
Unlike you, I have no problem condemning both sides atrocities.
 
Goober
+2
#134
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Unlike you, I have no problem condemning both sides atrocities.

You are hyper focused on Israel in a very unstable way. Like hating Jews would come to mind. What is the name for that?
 
petros
+2
#135
If the marchers were to drag nat gas pipe across the border they'd be welcomed with open arms instead of opened up on with arms.
 
Goober
#136
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

If the marchers were to drag nat gas pipe across the border they'd be welcomed with open arms instead of opened up on with arms.

Of course, it all depends upon what you bring to the party.
 
petros
#137
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Of course, it all depends upon what you bring to the party.

Good job nobody will be blown to bits over nat gas marketing.
 
Goober
#138
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Good job nobody will be blown to bits over nat gas marketing.

Well I brought bad gas to a party - Not liked in the least.
 
petros
#139
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Well I brought bad gas to a party - Not liked in the least.

It's kinda odd the alleged two biggest nuke threats are involved in nat gas deals the west oppose isn't it?
 
Goober
#140
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

It's kinda odd the alleged two biggest nuke threats are involved in nat gas deals the west oppose isn't it?

Well there is N Korea, Pakistan - an Iran is still undecided?
 
petros
#141
Pakistan is no threat neither are N Korea and Iran.

If Iran wanted to nuke Israrel they would have done it ages ago with a uranium bomb rather than trying for plutonium. They've only been pissing around with atoms for 61 years now. I'm sure they have their **** together to build a uranium bomb.
 
earth_as_one
#142
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

You are hyper focused on Israel in a very unstable way. Like hating Jews would come to mind. What is the name for that?

The old fall back for Israeli apologists.

If the person starts to make sense and they are making a point which portrays Israel as less than a shining beacon of freedom and democracy then they must be anti-Semitic. A reasonable person couldn't be against an angry mob because they are attacking innocent people. That person must be against the angry mob because they are Jewish of course. A reasonable person couldn't be on the side of innocent Palestinians who just to live in peace. No anyone who criticizes Israel must be anti-Semite rather than be a supporter of universal human rights.

I am against the belligerents (The Israeli government, Hamas, Hezbollah....) in most conflicts including this conflict. I am always on the side of innocent civilians who want to live in peace. I support equally the right of both Palestinians and Israelis to live in peace. As an agnostic, I don't hate anyone because of their religion. I've never wrote or posted a negative thing about any group of people based on their nationality, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation.... I admit that I raise this conflict frequently on this forum, but the reason has more to do with our nation's support of one sides war criminals against innocent civilians. This is the only conflict where I disagree with the direction of the Canadian government. Its the only conflict where the Canadian government supports war criminals and their crimes. We didn't support the Iraq war, because our leaders knew it was an unprovoked war. But when it comes to Israel, for some reason, our government has forgotten basic Canadian values, which include a respect for human life, human rights, freedom and justice.

BTW, Judaism is a religion, not a nationality. Israel is a religious state. In general I am against religious states. As soon as a state has an official religion, it creates different classes of people. People who adhere to the state religion will always have more rights and freedoms than the people belonging to non-state religions. I am against the Iranian and Saudi governments for the same reason.
 
CDNBear
+3 / -1
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

OK correction. "Nearly" everyone here has been conditioned to accept the simplistic "Israel=good" "Palestine=bad" paradigm.

Why did you allow yourself to be conditioned?

Quote:

New information contradicting existing paradigms continues to be ignored or disbelieved.

True, you continuously ignore information, contradicting your preconceived notions. Which is why I make fun of you. Instead of discuss with you.

Quote:

It really doesn't matter how overwhelming or conclusive the evidence I give to support my statement that on December 4, 2008 and angry mob of Israeli settlers committed a pogrom against innocent Palestinians.

No, what really doesn't matter, is your use of 4yo news, to further demonize Israel.

Quote:

That level of proof would stand in a court of law, but many people continue to dismiss my claims about this event as biased propaganda, anecdotal, conjecture, anecdote, hearsay, and lies..

No I didn't.

Quote:

How is that possible given the above evidence? That would mean the Israeli PM and Btselem are lying about Israeli settlers and Btselem got a group of Israseli settlers to participate in a staged video.

No, that would mean you think each thread is an island.

Quote:

Yet here is what people on this thread wrote about this event:

That's not what I wrote about this event, liar.

This is what I said about this event...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes.

Yes.

No. Since they clashed violently with settlers, when the IDF forcibly removed them.

Yes.

To your very questions.

Your lies only confirm my observation, that facts mean nothing to you, while you further your agenda of demonization of Israel.

Quote:

So far the posts on this thread indicate a continued disbelief that this event happened.

Not according to my answers, to your questions. Which you conveniently ignored.

Quote:

... which proves a very high level of perception manipulation regarding this conflict.

No, it proves a very high level of contempt for your demonization of Israel.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Unlike you, I have no problem condemning both sides atrocities.

BS.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

The old fall back for Israeli apologists.

Not at all. There have been several members through here that have been able to discuss Israel/Palestine, that weren't pro Israel. Lone Wolf being one of them.

But you aren't here to discuss, you're here to demonize Israel.

I can't think of any reason why you would do that, unless you hated Jews.

Quote:

I am against the belligerents (The Israeli government, Hamas, Hezbollah....) in most conflicts including this conflict.

BS, you've defended Hamas, and called the Hezbollah, freedom fighters.
 
earth_as_one
#144
CB, we've both been down this path before.

If you are going to rebut something, you'll have to quote me accurately first. I have little tolerance for people who invent $hit about others.
 
earth_as_one
#145
Quote me accurately or don't quote me.

I have never made a single post in support of Hamas or Hezbollah war crimes. I've never made a single post in support of firing rockets and mortars at Israeli civilians. I've consistently condemned such actions as war crimes and I'll do it again.

Hamas and Hezbollah commit war crimes when they fire mortars and rockets at Israeli civilians.

I can also say:

On December 4, 2008 Israeli settlers committed a pogrom against innocent Palestinians.

IDF soldiers have abducted Palestinian civilians (including an 11 year old girl) and forced them at gunpoint to enter buildings where they believed armed militants were hiding in order to draw enemy fire and set off bobby traps... aka using civilians including children as human shields

IDF soldiers and Israeli settlers can murder Palestinian civilians with little fear of serious consequences.


How many of those statements can you make?

I'm on the side of innocent civilians, not war criminals.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Mar 27th, 2012 at 06:14 PM..
 
CDNBear
+2
#146
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Then you shouldn't have trouble finding your post then. I may have pointed that one side's terrorists are the other side's Freedom Fighters. But I've never made a single post in support of firing rockets and mortars at Israeli civilians. I've consistently condemned such actions as war crimes and I'll do it again.

LOL, that was cute. As if that's what I said. As if that's all they've done.

Quote:

Hamas and Hezbollah commit war crimes when they fire mortars and rockets at Israeli civilians.

Ya I know.

Quote:

I can also say:

On December 4, 2008 Israeli settlers committed a pogrom against innocent Palestinians.

Good for you. I can still say you support neo Nazi regimes.

Quote:

IDF soldiers have abducted Palestinian civilians (including an 11 year old girl) and forced them at gunpoint to enter biuldings where they believed armed militants were hiding in order to draw enemy fire and set off bobby traps... aka using civilians including children as human shields

And you hate Jews.

Quote:

IDF soldiers and Israeli settlers can murder Palestinian civilians with little fear of serious consequences.

And your agenda is to demonize Israel.


Quote:

How many of those statements can you make?

Why would I do that? You already parroted them in a couple threads now.

Your parroting is more than enough thanks.
 
Cannuck
+1 / -1
#147
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Quote me accurately or don't quote me...

LOL...good luck with that.
 
taxslave
+2
#148
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

OK correction. "Nearly" everyone here has been conditioned to accept the simplistic "Israel=good" "Palestine=bad" paradigm.
If I post something which challenges this commonly accepted paradigm regarding this conflict, nearly everyone here still maintains the same simplistic paradigm. Israel still = good, Palestine still = bad...regardless of the facts as supported by irrefutable evidence. New information contradicting existing paradigms continues to be ignored or disbelieved.
This thread is a good example. It really doesn't matter how overwhelming or conclusive the evidence I give to support my statement that on December 4, 2008 and angry mob of Israeli settlers committed a pogrom against innocent Palestinians. If my statements contradict or challenge preconceived ideas, then my statements are rejected or ignored regardless of supporting conclusive evidence.
In this case I have provided evidence, which taken collectively proves my statements to be true beyond a reasonable doubt:
1) A report by Israeli Human rights Group describing the event
...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
And your point? Or do you have one? Except that not all of us are blinded like you.
 
Goober
+3
#149
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Unlike you, I have no problem condemning both sides atrocities.

The only person that believes that is you. And only an utter fool believes his own lies.
 
Cannuck
-1
#150
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

The only person that believes that is you. And only an utter fool believes his own lies.


Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Hamas and Hezbollah commit war crimes when they fire mortars and rockets at Israeli civilians..

As much as I figure EAO to be a Joo-hater, he has at least admitted that both sides are committing crimes. Many of the Israeli apologists haven't done that.
 

Similar Threads

2
Watching your B.C. neighbors
by hermite | Jan 16th, 2010
23
Neighbors – Good and Bad -
by Goober | Feb 22nd, 2009
no new posts