Canada is too dangerous for Dick Cheney

gerryh
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

No weapons to be rid of, not attacking neighbours, not withholding resources, the HR angle was malarky, I guess that only leaves an invasion for profits. Sounds highly criminal to me.

If one of the jackasses that initated and profitted from the invasion steps foot in my country I'd like to see that person brought to justice for their crimes.

How about you?

I've already stated that I think cheney AND bush should face war crime charges.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
petros
+3
You me and big chunk of the population of the planet.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

What the **** is that jibberish? Answer the question to shore up your claims if you can.

Was that information provided upon request with a warning it wasn't reliable and uncorroborated or did Germany go to the US saying it was a dead ringer for a justified invasion and handed over the intel?

Your getting closer, but your question still looks like a statement..

When you learn to ask a question, PM me, I'll answer it.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Bear declaring that the Germans were responsible for the Iraq war.

A tongue in cheek comment to the Usual Suspects?

Really?

You must be bored. Or I upset you somewhere on the board.

Quote:

The last 3 pages of straw and obsofucation was really not needed.

I agree, but that's all Pete has.

Niflmir
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BruSanView Post

Again; I'm in agreement with some content of your post but take umbrage with your "these people" being the ones I called armchair critics. My reference was to people posting their outrage on here from the comfort of their armchair and NOT the actual protestors who march in protest in an orderly and peaceful fashion.

Ah. Fair enough. My mistake.

I'm an armchair critic. I freely admit it. Getting up out of my chair (at least it doesn't have armrests) to protest something is far too much work. Also, the possibility that some jack off throws a rock at the police near me and I suck on tear gas because of it is kind of unappealing.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

A tongue in cheek comment to the Usual Suspects?

Really?

You must be bored. Or I upset you somewhere on the board.

suck it up buttercup.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

suck it up buttercup.

SCB's favourite line, lol.

Cliffy
+2
The Dick: Cheney the one trick prick. I would hope that all the dead in Iraq haunt his dreams but psychopaths don't have a conscience.

Niflmir
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The Dick: Cheney the one trick prick. I would hope that all the dead in Iraq haunt his dreams but psychopaths don't have a conscience.

A clear conscience is a sign of a fuzzy memory.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by NiflmirView Post

A clear conscience is a sign of a fuzzy memory.

Is that why I have no regrets?

Niflmir

Is that why I have no regrets?

Yeah, I think you too suffer from a fuzzy memory. Now where did I put my beer...

tay
Former Vice President **** Cheney has canceled a speaking engagement in Toronto due to security fears sparked by his rough reception at an event in Vancouver last year, the promoter of the speech said.

Cheney, who along with former President George W. Bush remains unpopular in Canada, had been slated to talk about his time in office and the current U.S. political landscape on April 24 in Toronto.
"Basically they felt that it would be a major security issue if Vice President Cheney came back to Canada," said Ryan Ruppert, president of Spectre Live Corp, which was promoting Cheney's speech.

The upshot, Ruppert, told the Canadian Press, is that discussion over American policy on such issues as Guantanamo Bay or the Iraq war is being silenced.

Former Vice President **** Cheney cancels trip to Canada, says it's too dangerous - U.S. News (external - login to view)

October 30, 2013 |

The international group, Lawyers Against War, has urged Canadian authorities to arrest former U.S. Vice President **** Cheney for war crimes when he arrives at the Toronto Global Forum this week, Huffington Post reported (external - login to view).

The anti-war group wrote a letter (external - login to view) to the Attorney General John Gerretsen and Police Chief Bill Blair saying it was their duty to arrest Cheney, “as a person suspected on reasonable grounds of authorizing, counseling, aiding, abetting and failing to prevent torture.”
“Once Richard (****) Cheney enters Canada … Canada must ensure that **** Cheney is either investigated and prosecuted for the indictable offence of torture in Canada or extradited to another country willing and able to do so," Lawyers Against the War's Gail Davidson wrote (external - login to view).

Cheney was a “big supporter” of waterboarding and other unlawful interrogation techniques during his vice presidency, in which thousands of people were tortured, kidnapped and assasinated based on his instruction.

more

Canadians Seek Dick Cheney's Arrest For War Crimes During Upcoming Visit (external - login to view)

coldstream
They should arrest him in the US for that damn Patriot Act which destroyed the US Constitution.. for sedition and treason.. or the UN could indict him for Human Rights Crimes for his promotion of torture (fully implemented at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo through his specific instructions) and terror and murder.. to keep 'America safe'. I don't see why Canada should take any kind of lead role in this. Like most New World Order Americans.. i doubt he's given more than an hours thought to Canada.. and only then as as a source of oil for America's Global military expeditions and ambitions.

petros
The Parrot Act.

I believe Interpol issued warrants for Cheney and Rumsfeld about 2-3 years ago.

Sons of Liberty
+2
The stereotype of the "tolerant" Canadian sure goes out the window.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Sons of LibertyView Post

The stereotype of the "tolerant" Canadian sure goes out the window.

Stereotypes are figments of somebody imagination who doesn't know the reality of the situation. D!ck the Prick is a war criminal. Why should anybody tolerate him.

Sons of Liberty
+2

Stereotypes are figments of somebody imagination who doesn't know the reality of the situation. D!ck the Prick is a war criminal. Why should anybody tolerate him.

I'm quite certain there hasn't been a court that has determined he is a war criminal, please do cite it, if you would.

CDNBear
+2
Will the court of limitedly informed public opinion cut it?