Canada is too dangerous for Dick Cheney

petros
Ahhhhh it's all about Anti-Americanism is it? Let me guess it all comes from lefties too?

Lefties in the German intel community are using this to their benefit?

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
CDNBear
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Ahhhhh it's all about Anti-Americaism is it?

Ummm, ya, I've only made that perfectly clear dozens of times. Including several posts in this very thread.

Especially since I have never argued the fact that the US used falsified intel to justify invading Iraq. Hell, way back in my list of started threads, I posted a thread about why I believed the US did so.

But hey, your straw need so me exercise, so here we are.

Lefties in the German intel community are using this to their benefit?

I have no idea.

Why would make up such an assumption? Why does it always have to come down to left v. right with you?

petros
When the German intel community warned American intel community of the unreliablity of the source it was because they are Anti-American?

CDNBear
+2

When the German intel community warned American intel community of the unreliablity of the source it was because they are Anti-American?

There's no evidence of that. You really should stop making stuff up.

It makes you look silly.

petros
You've hit a dead end? Is that why went you went for personal attacks?

CDNBear
+1

You've hit a dead end?

Any conversation with you leads there.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Harper is a psychotic, fukkbrain who apparently stole the election a la Bush, and is now working hard to strip Canadians of their rights, spending us further into the poorhouse, while babbling on about fiscal responsibility. Elected by what - 35% of voters. ?

They could run a chimp, and if it wore blue, you'd vote for it.

You looking for a job as a camp guard when the gulags go up.?

Do tell how is eliminating the long gun registry stripping Canadians of their rights? And when and how did he steal an election? He still got more votes than any other party which is how our system works.

CDNBear

Is that went you went for personal attacks?

Hmmm, is that why you went for them in the third post?

petros
Still trying the personal attacks? Really?

CDNBear

Still trying the personal attacks?

Just following your lead. Besides, you hit the wall way back at gullible, then just went on to make stuff up as you went along.

What is it you would like, you seem to be all over the place.

petros
I made stuff up?

earth_as_one
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

.... So who do we believe?

Tenet or Fischer?

I can see why in hindsight, both would lie through their eye teeth.

Which is why Blix and UNMOVIC was a more reliable source of information.

SECURITY COUNCIL 7 MARCH 2003
Oral introduction of the 12th quarterly report of UNMOVIC
Executive Chairman Dr. Hans Blix

...Mr. President,
Let me conclude by telling you that UNMOVIC is currently drafting the work programme, which resolution 1284 (1999) requires us to submit this month. It will obviously contain our proposed list of key remaining disarmament tasks; it will describe the reinforced system of ongoing monitoring and verification that the Council has asked us to implement; it will also describe the various subsystems which constitute the programme, e.g. for aerial surveillance, for information from governments and suppliers, for sampling, for the checking of road traffic, etc.

How much time would it take to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks? While cooperation can and is to be immediate, disarmament and at any rate the verification of it cannot be instant. Even with a proactive Iraqi attitude, induced by continued outside pressure, it would still take some time to verify sites and items, analyse documents, interview relevant persons, and draw conclusions. It would not take years, nor weeks, but months. Neither governments nor inspectors would want disarmament inspection to go on forever. However, it must be remembered that in accordance with the governing resolutions, a sustained inspection and monitoring system is to remain in place after verified disarmament to give confidence and to strike an alarm, if signs were seen of the revival of any proscribed weapons programmes.
Security Council 7 March 2003 (external - login to view)

The Iraq government's 2002 declaration to the UNSC was truthful, complete and accurate.

Hans Blix was getting close to the truth.

The evidence proves Iraqi dissidents, the US and Israel governments were all lying. Many people in the CIA were giving accurate information, but that intel was selectively ignored because it didn't support Cheney's case for starting an unprovoked war with Iraq..

Now the same sources are lying again, this time about Iran's nuclear weapon program.

petros
Quote:

Tenet or Fischer?

I can see why in hindsight, both would lie through their eye teeth

Was Henning lieing too?

CDNBear
+1

I made stuff up?

Yes, post 151 and 153, on this page, just for starters. I point it out in the ensuing replies.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Which is why Blix and UNMOVIC was a more reliable source of information.

You have faith in the UN, although I can appreciate that, I don't.

You and I have been down this road. There is evidence both for and against UN competency. I gave up trying to vet each of their actions, based solely on its own merits long ago.

I wish I had you faith in them. I wish they actually were capable of making a greater difference in world affairs.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Now the same sources are lying again, this time about Iran's nuclear weapon program.

Of that I have no doubt. But sometimes there is fire where there is smoke.

Was Henning lieing too?

I have no idea. Why don't you tell me all about it, while you lead the conversation, to another dead end.

petros
They are all lieing and you are right?

Quote:

Yes, post 151 and 153, on this page, just for starters. I point it out in the ensuing replies.

Those were statements or questions?

CDNBear

They are all lieing and you are right?

I don't know who they are. But yes, I am right, Germany supplied the US with intel, that was ultimately found to be false.

Quote:

Those were statements or questions?

Statements disguised as questions.

Why else would they contain fabrications, and premises that I have not mentioned or alluded to?

petros
Disguised? That's ****ing hilarious.

Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by petros

Ahhhhh it's all about Anti-Americanism is it?

Quote:

Ummm, ya, I've only made that perfectly clear dozens of times. Including several posts in this very thread.

Not your words?

CDNBear

Disguised?

Yes. I have no idea why you seem to find all this complicated, you do it all the time.

Quote:

That's ****ing hilarious.

That's why I keep conversing with you. I find you hilarious.

Quote:

Not your words?

Yep, my words. But your statements disguised as a questions, made up the premise that my comment was directed at anything or anyone other than the anti American members here. Which is pretty clear to anyone not prone to driving conversation head long into dead ends, like yourself.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Hmmm, I'll take that as a yes then.

I never said they weren't. I just pointed out that they were using evidence, from a reliable ally.

I know that doesn't bode well with the anti American crowd.

Enjoy Church bud.
Last edited by CDNBear; Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:13 AM..

petros
Ohhhhh it's the inhouse Anti-Americans that put the "he might be a liar" statement in the German Bundesnachrichtendienst's mouths?

CDNBear
+1

Ohhhhh it's the inhouse Anti-Americans that put the "he might be a liar" statement in the German Bundesnachrichtendienst's mouths?

There you go, making stuff up again.

It's either that or you really do have serious cognitive skill issues.

Which is it bud?

petros
Do you still think everybody is lieing?

CDNBear

Do you still think everybody is lieing?

Everybody? About?

petros
You tell me. Is it the Germans? The Americans? The inhouse Anti-Americans?

CDNBear
+1

You tell me.

Tell you what? You'll have to formulate specific questions.

A good tip for you to try. Try not making a statement (In your case, usually false), followed by a question mark. It makes you look silly.

petros
Quote:

I can see why in hindsight, both would lie through their eye teeth.

Why would they lie?

CDNBear

Why would they lie?

By they, do you mean Fischer and Tenet?

petros
Yup and the CIA/DIA and BND agencies as a whole.

CDNBear

Yup and the CIA/DIA and BND angencies as a whole.

Well than, you'll have to provide a specific context as to what you are asking about.

Specific questions, would be much better. The big big vague one you ask, has no simple single answer.

petros
So Schroder was lieing too that there was a lack of evidence to justify an invasion?

CDNBear

So Schroder was lieing too that there was a lack of evidence to justify an invasion?

So what happened to Fischer, Tenet?

Couldn't figure out how to specify what you wanted to ask?