Jann Arden kicked off Via Rail train for boarding with dog

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Whatever! I'd still do her. I think she would be the most fun in the sack.

Confushus say: Car that need that much attention could be high-maintenance item....

Ariadne
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I gather you have difficulty reading her article, or at least understanding it.

I think I can recognize and "excuse" when I see one. She always makes special arrangements for her dog, all 250 days a year, but this time neither she nor her assistant thought to make arrangements for the dog. Oops ... just forgot. When she discovered what the rules were, that the dog had to go in baggage, that was completely unacceptable. Oops. Maybe it was always unacceptable and that's why she tried to sneak the dog into the passenger cabin in the first place.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Sorry I was remiss! After all "bitch" is the proper terminology for a female dog! I won't let it happen again, promise!

Wow, and it took you how long to catch that?

Be careful your IQ and maturity level is only being out done by your shoe size, now.. stoop any lower, and Jann Arden's dog's dog poop will have you out smarted.

Now don't get over excited from the above post, you'll have to change your Depends. Old timer.
Last edited by B00Mer; Mar 13th, 2012 at 03:02 PM..

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

Go for it!

Meow.

B00Mer

Go for it!

Why not? All ***** is good, just some better than others.

Hit-her-in-the-sh!tter-like-tex-ritter-did-her

Last edited by B00Mer; Mar 13th, 2012 at 03:25 PM..

Ariadne
Do you think that's a little bow on her butt, or is that supposed to be covering up that which is immodest so that it's safe for general consumption?

JLM

JLM - you really are one nasty old fuker, aren't you?

I think you need to up your meds, looks like dementia is taking over. Insults and nastiness is a common sign of early stages of Alzheimers in old fuktards, you know.

Feel free to run off to your pal Talloola and hurl more insults at me.

Who said I'm in the EARLY stages?

Locutus

Go for it!

eh1eh

Do you think that's a little bow on her butt, or is that supposed to be covering up that which is immodest so that it's safe for general consumption?

Well a little bum never hurt anyone.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Wow, and it took you how long to catch that?

Be careful your IQ and maturity level is only being out done by your shoe size, now.. stoop any lower, and Jann Arden's dog's dog poop will have you out smarted.

Now don't get over excited from the above post, you'll have to change your Depends. Old timer.

Even so I'm still light years ahead of you in the I.Q. department. Jann Arden is a public figure, or at least she is NOW.
It was she who opened her trap and broadcasted her stupidity to the whole wide world. Any comments about public figures are fair game!

Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

I saw, I conquered.

B00Mer

I'm still light years ahead of you in the I.Q. department.

You retired in Vernon BC, that negates that argument right there..

I am guessing you didn't have much contact with women over your life span, because of your demeanor and verbale abuse the fairer sex. I doubt they would want much to do with you..

Stooping to lows calling women dogs, and bitches speaks volumes about you as a individual. All I can say, I feel sorrow and pity for those around you, as they must be miserable in your company.

Yes she is a public figure, as you stated, and she did screw up, but that does not give people to right to publicly ridicule her.

She is a very talented "Canadian" and dispute her human errors, we as Canadian's should be proud. After all CanadianContent.net suppose to be a "Pro-Canadian" forum, so why are we tearing down a Canadian icon.. (move to the USA then).

JLM

You retired in Vernon BC, that negates that argument right there..

I am guessing you didn't have much contact with women over your life span, because of your demeanor and verbale abuse the fairer sex. I doubt they would want much to do with you..

Stooping to lows calling women dogs, and bitches speaks volumes about you as a individual. All I can say, I feel sorrow and pity for those around you, as they must be miserable in your company.

Yes she is a public figure, as you stated, and she did screw up, but that does not give people to right to publicly ridicule her.

She is a very talented "Canadian" and dispute her human errors, we as Canadian's should be proud. After all CanadianContent.net suppose to be a "Pro-Canadian" forum, so why are we tearing down a Canadian icon.. (move to the USA then).

I think you'd be further ahead if you'd quit guessing. You've guessed wrong twice in two sentences- I didn't retire in Vernon. Harper is a public figure, Obama is a public figure, Bush is a public figure, Tim Thomas is a public figure, Muammar Khadaffy was a public figure, you weren't too vocal while they were being ridiculed. ...............................Ooooooooooooooooooh I think I get it, I can only ridicule public figures that YOU don't approve of.

eh1eh
I'm light years ahead of you all in every department because I said.
Fuuuuuck!

B00Mer

I think you'd be further ahead if you'd quit guessing. You've guessed wrong twice in two sentences- I didn't retire in Vernon. Harper is a public figure, Obama is a public figure, Bush is a public figure, Tim Thomas is a public figure, Muammar Khadaffy was a public figure, you weren't too vocal while they were being ridiculed. ...............................Ooooooooooooooooooh I think I get it, I can only ridicule public figures that YOU don't approve of.

Yup, and they are all men.. brilliant. Thank you for your post. lol

That does not takes us from the issue, your view of women as dogs and bitches.

What are you a politician trying to deflect away from you and your bad attitude?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I'm light years ahead of you all in every department because I said.
Fuuuuuck!

Very profound, where did you learn that? Oxford or Harvard?

Yup, and they are all men.. brilliant. Thank you for your post. lol

That does not takes us from the issue, your view of women as dogs and bitches.

What are you a politician trying to deflect away from you and your bad attitude?

I guess you were napping about 40 years ago when women stated they were equal to men and wanted to be treated equally. But if you insist I can throw in "another dog"................Hillary Clinton.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by KakatoView Post

I just read her letter to the Ottawa citizen explaining what happened that day.
Janns letter to the Ottawa Citizen
Well, for starters, you have no idea what you're talking about concerning my experience on VIA rail....
but that's not new for reporters who get their information from twitter and other "bloggers" who seem to always stretch the story as far as they can to make it interesting. It was VERY not interesting. It was a typical day in the life of a person who travels for a living. It's all I have done for 25 years. I am not NEW to this. I am not naive. I know the rules. I follow them. I NEVER expect special treatment. I stand in line and I shut my mouth. I pay for my dog to travel by air...I am ALWAYS considerate of others who may not like dogs. Believe me, I was not always a dog person. But that has changed in the past 3 years. I am a convert. I LOVE my dog. She is a constant reminder of how unimportant I am and how wonderful each day is. She makes my life amazing on the road. I am less lonely, less afraid and much more social with others which surprised me too. When I walk my dog everyday, I bet we meet 20ty incredible Canadians that I would otherwise never have met at all. My dog is my heart. She is my social planner.
Just so you know....

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
A good post, glad you posted here, glad we know exactly how things went down, and too bad your assistant
didn't check rules about dogs, just unfortunate, but next time you will be wiser.

It does show how stories get blown out of proportion, thats the media for you.

I'M sure if it had of been an elderly person, via rail would have tried to assist them with another
plan, and not just left them standng around alone, perhaps in your case they felt you had good connections,
and could look after yourself, which you did quite well.

Is there a little 'outhouse' in that bag, that your little doggie travels in? I still wonder how
one would handle that rather delicate problem on the train, as all dogs aren't purse size.

I think you need to up your meds, looks like dementia is taking over. Insults and nastiness is a common sign of early stages of Alzheimers in old fuktards, you know.

i'm getting so popular, I think I should hire an agent and a makeup person, this is exciting.!!!!!!

JLM

You're in bad need of a shrink, man. You are the one who invariably initiates any insults.

lone wolf
+2
That's low, dud...

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

That's low, dud...

Beyond low.

Yeah and I guess you throw that lady (cough) in the pic with you a milk born every so often too.. right?

Congratulations. You've just earned the first neg rep I've ever given out.

Quote:

You posted her picture in a public venue, that makes her fodder.

No actually it doesn't. Grow up.

Locutus
+2
Low and way out of line.

Family is off limits.

I've never reported a post until just now.

B00Mer

Low and way out of line.

Family is off limits.

I've never reported a post until just now.

My apologizes..

Look sorry but I was tired of this guy referring to women as dogs and bitches..

My point being if it's o.k. for him to make general reference to women as dogs and bitches then I guess the same goes for his wife.. NO??

Yes, that may be an excessive reply, but so is his reference to women as dogs and bitches.. why don't you ask women members on this forum before you judge me..

I find it offensive.. and I'm a guy..

I sorry, but this kind of attitude is what I had to experience when I worked with women who where beaten.. same attitude from the guys that beat them..

Su Casa ~ Ending Domestic Violence - Home Page (external - login to view)

I would have to say, I should have handled it another way.. it was wrong of me to drag his family into. But referring to women as dogs, bitches, whoores, Sluuts whatever.. should be added to the rules as NOT acceptable.

It's kind of funny how when Rush Limbaugh called a girl a sluut everyone on this forum was offended..

Ariadne

My apologizes..

My point being if it's o.k. for him to make general reference to women as dogs and bitches then I guess the same goes for his wife.. NO??

Yes, that may be an excessive reply, but so is his reference to women as dogs and bitches.. why don't you ask women members on this forum before you judge me..

I sorry, but this kind of attitude is what I had to experience when I worked with women who where beaten.. same attitude from the guys that beat them..

I would have to say, I should have handled it another way.. it was wrong of me to drag his family into. But referring to women as dogs, bitches, whoores, Sluuts whatever.. should be added to the rules as NOT acceptable.

It's kind of funny how when Rush Limbaugh called a girl a sluut everyone on this forum was offended..

I'm female and I wasn't offended, but I've learned that to read here means you better brace yourself for some remarks that are way out there in terms of shock value. Sometimes it's disgusting, but usually it's so disgusting it's actually funny.

There was some guy a few weeks ago discussing some women he picked up when he was three sheets to the wind. It was really disgusting, but it was also really funny once you figured out what the guy had gotten himself into. Women like that often think they're in love after the one night stand ... he's probably still being stalked.

bill barilko

I'm going to marry this women...

Hardly-she's queer as a $3 bill.

SLM
+1

My apologizes..

No because two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote:

I find it ludicrous. And I did read through the thread and I rolled my eyes at it. But offended, not so much. There are things to get riled over and things not to get riled over, in my opinion.

Quote:

Now this is something to get riled up over if you ask me. Had anyone posted something suggesting they supported this type of behaviour I would have ripped them a new one.

Quote:

I'd say leave it alone and call the s.o.b.'s out when it's warranted. Just don't bring family into it.

Quote:

I wasn't 'offended'. Limbaugh is a crass tool and isn't worthy of the effort. Laughing and mocking is the preferred way to go for me.

Start a thread on it if you'd like, generally speaking about the topic of course. I'll say my piece. As far as I'm concerned this matter here is resolved.

Ariadne
So it's all settled then. The woman that made a national spectacle of herself after trying to avoid paying travel costs for her dog means that there is no serious news to be concerned about in Canada at this time.

lone wolf

So it's all settled then. The woman that made a national spectacle of herself after trying to avoid paying travel costs for her dog means that there is no serious news to be concerned about in Canada at this time.

That's good news, isn't it?

JLM

I'm female and I wasn't offended, but I've learned that to read here means you better brace yourself for some remarks that are way out there in terms of shock value. Sometimes it's disgusting, but usually it's so disgusting it's actually funny.

There was some guy a few weeks ago discussing some women he picked up when he was three sheets to the wind. It was really disgusting, but it was also really funny once you figured out what the guy had gotten himself into. Women like that often think they're in love after the one night stand ... he's probably still being stalked.

It's OK Ariadne, this guy obviously doesn't understand humour or when a person is joking. The woman who I had absolutely no opinion of made a public spectacle of her own stupidity at which point she became a "public figure". I injected what I thought was humour, HE injected the word "bitch", not me, anyway best just to ignore him completely.

Why not? All ***** is good, just some better than others.

Hit-her-in-the-sh!tter-like-tex-ritter-did-her

So who is denigrating women? Hypocrite!

Locutus
+1

My apologizes..

No need to apologize to me (if that is the reason for the quoted post).

I don't pay much attention to what CC'ers, netizens, yoots or even 12 year old 4chan heros post on the web these days nor do I care very much either. I visit some of the darkest and ugliest websites ever created and really, there is nothing much that can 'offend' me.

But it's a fairly established principle (to which most of us subscribe) that family members are off limits when it comes to flinging our manly poo about.

Many of us have seen how badly that turns out.

Ariadne
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

That's good news, isn't it?

Yes. Thank goodness fat women get good sex from internet observers.

It's OK Ariadne, this guy obviously doesn't understand humour or when a person is joking. The woman who I had absolutely no opinion of made a public spectacle of her own stupidity at which point she became a "public figure". I injected what I thought was humour, HE injected the word "bitch", not me, anyway best just to ignore him completely.

The woman is nothing but a spectacle of her own choosing. She decided to tell the nation that she didn't feel like paying for a ticket for her dog on the train because she and her assistant suddenly forgot that extra arrangements had to be made for the dog, even though she travels with her dog 250/365 days/year. That's a little hard to believe.

After learning that she refused to put her animal in baggage after being caught traveling with an animal in the passenger compartment, that she got off the train and raised a national stink, I'm inclined to believe that she knew all along that she couldn't have her dog in coach but thought she was "special" enough to get away with it.

The fact that she got off the train in Oshawa is her problem. She could have stayed on the train if she had paid for travel for her animal.

Another Prima Donna? Jan Aarden? I don't think so ... not even if she puts a red bow on her bare buttt for an unheard of magazine.

B00Mer

No need to apologize to me (if that is the reason for the quoted post).

I don't pay much attention to what CC'ers, netizens, yoots or even 12 year old 4chan heros post on the web these days nor do I care very much either. I visit some of the darkest and ugliest websites ever created and really, there is nothing much that can 'offend' me.

But it's a fairly established principle (to which most of us subscribe) that family members are off limits when it comes to flinging our manly poo about.

Many of us have seen how badly that turns out.

Really? This is about the darkest web site I visit.. any worse I would pull my hair out.. or what's left.

You know ... "what do you call a line of rabbits running backward??" a receding hairline

Hey at least I can laugh at myself and admit when I'm an ***.. life's to short as it is..

Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilkoView Post

Hardly-she's queer as a $3 bill.

That's it I'm going to jump off the CN tower.