Limbaugh's message to 'feminazis'

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Trying to shift the focus onto somebody else in a feeble attempt to divert attention away from yourself never works you know.

Another admission? Good for you. It will be refreshing to see you end that ridiculous tactic of yours. I blame your admitted stupidity. I hope it doesn't further impede your ability to admit all your mistakes, and erroneous actions. That would be nice too.

Now if only you would be so kind as to point out where I admitted to being disadvantaged.

Colpy
Self explanatory.

Bill Maher Obama39s Million Dollar Man - YouTube

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Last time I checked, consensual sex involved the conscious choice of all of the parties involved.

In terms of gvt subsidies for contraception, I'm pretty sure that the gvt doesn't pay for vasectomies.. What makes Sandra Fluke so special that she needs dedicated intervention from the feds?

Time to get with the program here... Instruct the boyfriend (or whatever) to arrive armed with a box of beer and party-pack of rubbers.

Problem solved.

Actually, OHIP payed for my vasectomy but before that I had to pay for all of my rubbers, go figure.

TenPenny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Actually, OHIP payed for my vasectomy

Imagine, expecting the state to pay for your birth control!

Absolutely scandalous.

Even worse, Catholics can do this, too.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Absolutely scandalous.

Why isn't there someone out there like Flukes to make an argument that supports vasectomies to prevent testicular cancer?.. Why?

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Absolutely scandalous.

Of course Catholics can do this too. They all have free will, they can do as they please the same as anyone else. That being said, they also don't expect the Church to support them in those kinds of decisions as it is against Church doctrine. So what is your point? Or is it to reinforce what I have already stated, which is that all the students going to Georgetown also have the choice of getting their own insurance coverage if they don't like the coverage offered through the University. It's all personal choice. The Catholic University should not have to go against Church doctrine to please a few shyte disturbers.

Tonington

Why isn't there someone out there like Flukes to make an argument that supports vasectomies to prevent testicular cancer?

Because vasectomies don't reduce the risk of developing testicular cancer...durp. But I'm sure you could find some crack pot making that case.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Because vasectomies don't reduce the risk of developing testicular cancer...durp. But I'm sure you could find some crack pot making that case.

That was sarcasm 2-packs... But on the crack pot issue, I was hoping that Sandy would step up to the plate.

Tonington

That was sarcasm 2-packs...

So what is the irony you're trying to convey? In this case all the sarcasm does is make you look foolish.

B00Mer
+1

Walter
It's the Dems who historically hate women.
The American Spectator : Republicans and Women's Rights: A Brief Reality Check (external - login to view)

bluebyrd35

It's the Dems who historically hate women.
The American Spectator : Republicans and Women's Rights: A Brief Reality Check (external - login to view)

LOL ...... I wonder what the percentage of cave men were for or against womens rights??

How about sticking to at least the last couple of decades or so, not the last couple of centuries. It is today's polititians we have to deal with, not those of the last couple of centuries. We are supposed to learn from the past! Surely it is time to look closely at who wants to restrict or remove human rights these days.

As it was mostly white people who took away the rights of black people, around the same period, should it be assumed whites are still out to re-enslave blacks today? It is about allowing individual destiny, not about gender, racial or religious control.

DaSleeper
+1

bluebyrd35
Narcissists and Women

Frequently Asked Question # 79

"Narcissists are misogynists, women-haters. Women represent sex (external - login to view), intimacy (external - login to view), and family (external - login to view) and, therefore, mediocrity (external - login to view).

The narcissist divides all women (external - login to view) into ****tish huntresses and sexless saints. He aims to frustrate and subjugate them."

Kinda puts some people, their attitudes & their opinions into perspective doesn't it?? One must never expect a reasonable reply in a discussion. Expect a gender, racial or personal slur, much more manly, don't ya know?? LOL.
Last edited by bluebyrd35; May 3rd, 2012 at 01:12 PM..

Walter
+2 / -2
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Narcissists are misogynists, women-haters.

What a pile of shyte. Most of the narcissits I have known are women. Maybe you've met some; they think their shyt doesn't stink.

DaSleeper
+2

What a pile of shyte. Most of the narcissits I have known are women. Maybe you've met some; they think their shyt doesn't stink.

Especialy if you judge it by who spends the most time in front of the mirror since narcissism is described as self love...1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love

captain morgan
+2

LOL ...... I wonder what the percentage of cave men were for or against womens rights??

The percentage is exactly 7.21%. Margin of error is 0.05% and accurate 98 times out of 100

We discovered ancient (prehistoric) poll results painted on the walls along side some art that displayed a hunting scene.

Walter
+1 / -1
More popular than ever.
Limbaugh ‘Rush Babes for America’ Facebook page surpasses NOW in 24 hours | The Daily Caller (external - login to view)

Walter
Rush is in big trouble now.
Seven women protest Rush for NOW’s big day of protest [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller (external - login to view)

Walter
Shouldn't have stopped advertising with Rush.
The American Spectator : Double Standards: Rush, Schultz, and Olympic Hypocrisy (external - login to view)

bluebyrd35

Shouldn't have stopped advertising with Rush.
The American Spectator : Double Standards: Rush, Schultz, and Olympic Hypocrisy (external - login to view)

So the fact that nearly every other business right across the board lost money over the same time period, was simply coincidental?? Boy that is one heck of coincidence. Did the recession (depression) go unnoticed by writer of that article?? t

CDNBear

So the fact that nearly every other business right across the board lost money over the same time period, was simply coincidental?? Boy that is one heck of coincidence.

Given the anecdote and coincidental nature of the material you posted on the US/Nazi connection.

One would think you would believe it, without question.

MapleDog
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

Hopefully he has alienated all women and will be forced to live a celibate life.

He's a republican,he will surely be hooking up with another republican still in the closet lol

Walter

So the fact that nearly every other business right across the board lost money over the same time period, was simply coincidental?? Boy that is one heck of coincidence. Did the recession (depression) go unnoticed by writer of that article?? t

You must follow a different stock market than I do. There hasn't been a technical recession since '09.

bluebyrd35

You must follow a different stock market than I do. There hasn't been a technical recession since '09.

I guess you don't........This is from Wikipedia.

The 20072012 global recession, sometimes referred to as the late-2000s recession, Great Recession,[1] (external - login to view) the Lesser Depression,[2] (external - login to view) or the Long Recession,[3] (external - login to view) is a marked global economic decline that began in December 2007 and took a particularly sharp downward turn in September 2008. The global recession affected the entire world economy (external - login to view), with higher detriment in some countries than others. It is a major global recession (external - login to view) characterized by various systemic imbalances and was sparked by the outbreak of the 20072012 global financial crisis (external - login to view). The economic side effects of the European sovereign debt crisis,[4] (external - login to view) accompanied with slowing US[5] (external - login to view) and Chinese growth [6] (external - login to view) continues to provide obstacles to world economic growth.

Walter

I guess you don't........This is from Wikipedia.
The 20072012 global recession, sometimes referred to as the late-2000s recession, Great Recession,[1] the Lesser Depression,[2] or the Long Recession,[3] is a marked global economic decline that began in December 2007 and took a particularly sharp downward turn in September 2008. The global recession affected the entire world economy, with higher detriment in some countries than others. It is a major global recession characterized by various systemic imbalances and was sparked by the outbreak of the

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Last I looked Limbaugh only broadcasts in the states which has not been in recession since '09.

BaalsTears
People who depend on the federal govt. love the federal govt. It's like a substitute for a family.

bluebyrd35

Last I looked Limbaugh only broadcasts in the states which has not been in recession since '09.

Yes I know, thank the powers that be. He is a loud mouthed, prejudiced lout.

The recession is definitely not over, and with the trillions the US owes to so many nations,. (China and Japan being the highest) China has set a limit now. Japan holds 20 % of the US debt, and China hold more than Japan. There are at least 10 other nations holding US debts as well., The US owes between 3 to 4 trillions and the recession will not be over until the US is able to begin repayment.

Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

People who depend on the federal govt. love the federal govt. It's like a substitute for a family.

What?? Who is able to do that? The income is certainly not enough to live on. I bet these people depend on food banks.

Walter

He is...prejudiced.

Got a link?

TenPenny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

That would be, let's see, all federal civil servants, all soldiers and military personnel, homeland security, everyone working for a defence contractor, etc etc. Quite a few people, actually.