Iran under Sanction Pressures Reaction?


View Poll Results: Oil Sanction
Is the West right to impose sanctions -Morally -Legally 5 29.41%
Is the West wrong to impose sanctions-Morally -Legally 4 23.53%
Will this cause War 1 5.88%
Will this force/persuade Iran to negotiate Nuke Program 1 5.88%
Iran will find other markets-India-China etc 7 41.18%
This will lower the price for Iranian Oil exports 3 17.65%
Is this a positive step by the West 7 41.18%
Is this a negative step by the West 3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

EagleSmack
#451
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Were you not aware spies hire locals to do the 'dirty work' like carry the bomb' and a dummy detonator, the real detonator is with the Mossehead agent and he blows it when the time is right and that always comes as a surprise to the mule. Ever see the old Mad Magazine with the spy vs spy cartoon, Iran doesn't alway flub it (wounding in an assassination attempt) and Israel alway complete the mission cleanly. 'Here take these grenades to Iran for me and never mind the sirens, they are for the explosion from a car crash, now run over by that trash can at 555WannbeSt and wait for my phone call.'

Let me get this straight...

Are you trying to say Israel is bombing its own interests overseas. And in this case got a "local" to carry a bomb that was detonated. A "local" in Thailand that happened to be... Iranian?
 
MHz
#452
I thought he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to Iran and he had explosives on him. A local Iranian from Iran, or at least somebody carrying an Iranian passport. Perhaps his testimony now that his legas are gone will be quick and long and detailed as to how he wound up in there.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#453
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I thought he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to Iran and he had explosives on him. A local Iranian from Iran, or at least somebody carrying an Iranian passport. Perhaps his testimony now that his legas are gone will be quick and long and detailed as to how he wound up in there.

LMAO..Really?

I guess if the Iranian was in Iran he could be considered a local.

However this "local" Iranian as you have called him happened to be in BANGKOK THAILAND! Far from Iran and so far from being a "local".

How he wound up there? Do you think he could have been there blowing up Israelis?


Heading back to the airport huh?




Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I thought he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to Iran and he had explosives on him..

Hey if you're heading back to the airport... does that make you a "local" in the host country?

Is it common for "local" Iranians to carry explosives abroad?

LOL. You're such a clown MHz. I encourage you as always to keep posting.
 
MHz
#454
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I guess if the Iranian was in Iran he could be considered a local.

However this "local" Iranian as you have called him happened to be in BANGKOK THAILAND! Far from Iran and so far from being a "local".

How he wound up there? Do you think he could have been there blowing up Israelis?


Heading back to the airport huh?

Hey if you're heading back to the airport... does that make you a "local" in the host country?

Is it common for "local" Iranians to carry explosives abroad?

LOL. You're such a clown MHz. I encourage you as always to keep posting.

You can see how I would have gotten that part 'wrong', I thought it strange to carry explosives to the airport if they were meant to be put in the trash before getting on the flight. Odd that his feet got blown out of the shoes when one leg was severed at the moment of explosion. (not saying it couldn't happen it's just 'odd' that both shoes are empty and so close together.

(in part)
An Iranian national who was arrested in Malaysia for suspected involvement in a botched bomb plot in Thailand had been attempting to fly to Iran when he was detained, the government said Thursday.
The arrest Wednesday of Masoud Sedaghat Zadeh at Kuala Lumpur's international airport showed Malaysia was "very serious and committed" to addressing the threat of terrorism, said Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussein.


Malaysia Says Blast Suspect was Fleeing to Iran (external - login to view)


A person is a local in whatever area he is in at any given moment. A Iranian in another country could be hired as a local if he spent much time in that other country. Say an agent from country a met a man from country c in a place in country b. If the man was already in country b for other reasons he would be a 'local', if he was brought in from Iran (where the mission orders would have come from) then he wouldn't be a 'local'. I didn't realize he was hired in Iran. Your picture doesn't explain that part.



Perhaps Mossad could offer 'them' some classes on the spy industry.
 
L Gilbert
+1
#455
lol. So much for "thinking".
 
EagleSmack
#456
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You can see how I would have gotten that part 'wrong',

An idiot could see.

Quote:

I thought it strange to carry explosives to the airport if they were meant to be put in the trash before getting on the flight.

You think that it was strange to carry explosives to the airport that were meant to be put in the trash? I think it would be strange to be carrying explosives at all!

Are you that dense?

Quote:

Odd that his feet got blown out of the shoes when one leg was severed at the moment of explosion. (not saying it couldn't happen it's just 'odd' that both shoes are empty and so close together.

What is so odd about things being ripped off your body when the bomb you happen to carry blows up!

You're such a moron. You really are.



Quote:

A person is a local in whatever area he is in at any given moment. A Iranian in another country could be hired as a local if he spent much time in that other country. Say an agent from country a met a man from country c in a place in country b. If the man was already in country b for other reasons he would be a 'local', if he was brought in from Iran (where the mission orders would have come from) then he wouldn't be a 'local'. I didn't realize he was hired in Iran.

Go on... please continue being stupid.


Quote:

Your picture doesn't explain that part.

???



Quote:

Perhaps Mossad could offer 'them' some classes on the spy industry.

It looks like they need some lessons.
 
MHz
#457
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

An idiot could see.

Meaning you could see it, couldn't agree more. As it is I'll let the story develop. Why would Iran not train an Iranian at home instead of sending them on a mission that includes the training. Perhaps that 'sticky bomb' will turn out to be like the one that was used inside Iran.

Thai Police Search for more Suspects as Reports Emerge that 3 Iranians Cavorted with Prostitutes (external - login to view)


Quote:

You think that it was strange to carry explosives to the airport that were meant to be put in the trash? I think it would be strange to be carrying explosives at all!

Almost as strange as the house being watched prior to explosions going on, that means the house has a history that we will never see.

Quote:

Are you that dense?

The only reason I have to keep repeating myself around you is because you never get things on the first run, I'll show you an example.

Quote:

What is so odd about things being ripped off your body when the bomb you happen to carry blows up!

Really, what chapter in the spy manual is that??? I thought it said to get a 'mule' to carry the explosive stuff

Quote:

You're such a moron. You really are.

It's not like I get to chase down the 'leads' like this story should have been big news yet, zip, ..... probably never hear it again. Shouldn't you have been promoting this as an example how 'in the know' Moosehead really is?


(in part)
"The Iranians are continuing to progress but what they presented yesterday was a show. There are many things which have been presented in an exaggerated manner, partly to dissuade the world from going after them," he told public radio by telephone from Tokyo.
His remarks were made a day after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiled what was billed as Tehran's first domestically-produced, 20-percent enriched nuclear fuel for its research reactor.
He also said Tehran had installed another 3,000 centrifuges to increase its uranium enrichment abilities and was stepping up exploration and processing of uranium yellowcake.
"The Iranians are boasting of successes they have not achieved and they still have much to do to reach the second or third generation of centrifuges," said Barak.
Barak Says Iran 'Exaggerating' Nuclear Advances (external - login to view)


Quote:

Go on... please continue being stupid.

We are what we are fed, stupid over 'trained' looks like a good deal actually, at least there is an absence of back-peddling.


Quote:

???

You posted only a picture, the details you added were not part of your post with the pic, now am I supposed to be a mind reader for what you don't post?


Quote:

It looks like they need some lessons.

Starting with get somebody else to carry the explosives.
 
EagleSmack
#458
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Meaning you could see it, couldn't agree more. As it is I'll let the story develop. Why would Iran not train an Iranian at home instead of sending them on a mission that includes the training. Perhaps that 'sticky bomb' will turn out to be like the one that was used inside Iran.

Thai Police Search for more Suspects as Reports Emerge that 3 Iranians Cavorted with Prostitutes (external - login to view)



Almost as strange as the house being watched prior to explosions going on, that means the house has a history that we will never see.


The only reason I have to keep repeating myself around you is because you never get things on the first run, I'll show you an example.


Really, what chapter in the spy manual is that??? I thought it said to get a 'mule' to carry the explosive stuff


It's not like I get to chase down the 'leads' like this story should have been big news yet, zip, ..... probably never hear it again. Shouldn't you have been promoting this as an example how 'in the know' Moosehead really is?


(in part)
"The Iranians are continuing to progress but what they presented yesterday was a show. There are many things which have been presented in an exaggerated manner, partly to dissuade the world from going after them," he told public radio by telephone from Tokyo.
His remarks were made a day after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiled what was billed as Tehran's first domestically-produced, 20-percent enriched nuclear fuel for its research reactor.
He also said Tehran had installed another 3,000 centrifuges to increase its uranium enrichment abilities and was stepping up exploration and processing of uranium yellowcake.
"The Iranians are boasting of successes they have not achieved and they still have much to do to reach the second or third generation of centrifuges," said Barak.
Barak Says Iran 'Exaggerating' Nuclear Advances (external - login to view)



We are what we are fed, stupid over 'trained' looks like a good deal actually, at least there is an absence of back-peddling.



You posted only a picture, the details you added were not part of your post with the pic, now am I supposed to be a mind reader for what you don't post?



Starting with get somebody else to carry the explosives.

Keep posting your idiotic ramblings. As if you haven't made yourself look dumb enough.
 
MHz
#459
It was Barak that said Iran isn't close to even having the ability to produce 20%, I'll bet he's popular today.
 

Similar Threads

no new posts