Iran under Sanction Pressures Reaction?


View Poll Results: Oil Sanction
Is the West right to impose sanctions -Morally -Legally 5 29.41%
Is the West wrong to impose sanctions-Morally -Legally 4 23.53%
Will this cause War 1 5.88%
Will this force/persuade Iran to negotiate Nuke Program 1 5.88%
Iran will find other markets-India-China etc 7 41.18%
This will lower the price for Iranian Oil exports 3 17.65%
Is this a positive step by the West 7 41.18%
Is this a negative step by the West 3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Cliffy
#301
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

What does not add up is your inability to see the region and what and how other countries will react to a Nuke capable Iran.

You are right. I think it is irrational and illogical. So far all I have seen from you is speculation and innuendo, which makes wonder why you seem so paranoid. Even if the whole GD place blew up, how would that affect you personally? Why do you think Iranians are so crazy that they would blow themselves up? Because that is exactly what would happen if a nuclear war started over there and they are not so stupid that they don't know that.

There is far more going on here than the media is telling us. There is always a hidden agenda when this kind of sabre rattling is going on and it is rarely what governments say it is.
 
ironsides
+1
#302
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

There are religious nut bars everywhere, in every country, in every government. There a ton of crack pots who think they know what god wants in our own country and in every country that has nukes. You are not paranoid about them. Why the hell get your balls in a know about Iranians? Iran hasn't attacked anybody. The US, Britain, France and many others with nukes have. What really makes you so crazy about Iran?

Think it was the Ayatollah Khomeini that did it for me, never liked any religious government that turned the (populist ideology) people into as you have said before robots.
 
Spade
+1
#303
Are the evil-doers trying to close the radioactive cold-cream gap?

Shocking 1950s Commercial - YouTube

 
ironsides
#304
Wonder how many "normal" kids she had? "Atomic test booklet"
 
Spade
#305
Having an extra thumb makes hitchhiking a breeze!
 
Goober
#306
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

You are right. I think it is irrational and illogical. So far all I have seen from you is speculation and innuendo, which makes wonder why you seem so paranoid. Even if the whole GD place blew up, how would that affect you personally? Why do you think Iranians are so crazy that they would blow themselves up? Because that is exactly what would happen if a nuclear war started over there and they are not so stupid that they don't know that.

There is far more going on here than the media is telling us. There is always a hidden agenda when this kind of sabre rattling is going on and it is rarely what governments say it is.

Not paranoid - Just see what is going to happen. Thats all.
One point - have you noted that when India incurs Terror attacks from groups in Pakistan India goes out of its way to not single out Pakistan's assistance to these groups - why - Because Pakistan is clearly unstable.
Same with Iran - Unstable
 
Cliffy
+1
#307
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Not paranoid - Just see what is going to happen. Thats all.
One point - have you noted that when India incurs Terror attacks from groups in Pakistan India goes out of its way to not single out Pakistan's assistance to these groups - why - Because Pakistan is clearly unstable.
Same with Iran - Unstable

Oh, so you are clairvoyant then.

Given the presence of the tea party and the present array of religious nut bars running for the Republicans, I would say that if the Repubs ever get to form a government, you should be more worried about them. Now that is a nest of loonie toons if I ever saw one and they are right next door.
 
ironsides
#308
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Oh, so you are clairvoyant then.

Given the presence of the tea party and the present array of religious nut bars running for the Republicans, I would say that if the Repubs ever get to form a government, you should be more worried about them. Now that is a nest of loonie toons if I ever saw one and they are right next door.

You always read to much into something. Every country has religious nut bars, point being you should keep them out there at arms length thinking they are winning something. Just because someone is religious is no reason to fear them, we are to smart a country to let a nut bar change anything. Case point being Obama, he thought he had it all, yet he got mired down in that thing called politics and the U.S. Constitution. We are not going to become a one religious group state.
 
Goober
#309
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Oh, so you are clairvoyant then.

Given the presence of the tea party and the present array of religious nut bars running for the Republicans, I would say that if the Repubs ever get to form a government, you should be more worried about them. Now that is a nest of loonie toons if I ever saw one and they are right next door.

No, far from it. If Iran goes nuke then there will be another arms race in the Mid East - Except this will be about nukes. How you fail to see this makes me deeply concerned for your Matrix. Perhaps their is a problem with a circuit not processing the data correctly.
 
Cliffy
+1
#310
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

No, far from it. If Iran goes nuke then there will be another arms race in the Mid East - Except this will be about nukes. How you fail to see this makes me deeply concerned for your Matrix. Perhaps their is a problem with a circuit not processing the data correctly.

I think it may be more about the source of the data. I have a healthy disrespect for media and governments who are always making up crap to justify hating someone and going to war. What I don't get is that we were lied to about just about every war we have been conned into and yet people still fall for this demonizing crap we are always being fed about this, that or some other boogy man. I really don't think the problem is with my matrix when it has been proven time and time again that the matrix you bow to has lied through its teeth to justify the profits of war.
 
Goober
#311
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I think it may be more about the source of the data. I have a healthy disrespect for media and governments who are always making up crap to justify hating someone and going to war. What I don't get is that we were lied to about just about every war we have been conned into and yet people still fall for this demonizing crap we are always being fed about this, that or some other boogy man. I really don't think the problem is with my matrix when it has been proven time and time again that the matrix you bow to has lied through its teeth to justify the profits of war.

Iran will have the ability to build nukes - it takes material, which they have, enrichment from 20% is quite easy.

Will this stabilize or destabilize the Mid East

Will other countries such as Saudi go nuke as well?
 
ironsides
+1
#312
Problem solved:

If Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz, the U.S. Navy has a backup plan to save one-fifth of the world's daily oil trade: send in the dolphins.
[RELATED: Iran's Threat to Close Strait of Hormuz Isn't Entirely Empty] (external - login to view)
The threat of Iran closing the strait has reached a fever pitch, reports today's New York Times (external - login to view), with U.S. officials warning Iran's supreme leader that such moves would cross a "red line (external - login to view)" provoking a U.S. response. Iran could block the strait with any assortment of mines, armed speed boats or anti-ship cruise missiles but according to Michael Connell at the Center for Naval Analysis, “The immediate issue [for the U.S. military] is to get the mines.” To solve that problem, the Navy has a solution that isn't heavily-advertised but has a time-tested success rate: mine-detecting dolphins. [RELATED: This Crisis with Iran Is Exactly Why We Have Oil Reserves] (external - login to view)
"We've got dolphins," said retired Adm. Tim Keating in a Wednesday interview (external - login to view) with NPR. Keating commanded the U.S. 5th Fleet in Bahrain during the run-up to the Iraq war. He sounded uncomfortable with elaborating on the Navy's use of the lovable mammals but said in a situation like the standoff in Hormuz, Navy-trained dolphins would come in handy:

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-depending-dolphins-keep-strait-hormuz-open-150106787.html (external - login to view)
 
Spade
#313
As long as female dolphins are not under cover (a veiled threat)
 
Cliffy
#314
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Iran will have the ability to build nukes - it takes material, which they have, enrichment from 20% is quite easy.

Will this stabilize or destabilize the Mid East

Will other countries such as Saudi go nuke as well?

I don't care. What I care about is being lied to and wars that are started by assholes who make a profit from killing innocent people. There is no justification for war, not WWI, not WWII, not Vietnam, not Korea, not Afghanistan, not Iraq, not Iran, not Libya, none. They were all bullsh!t wars so some rich assholes could get rich killing people. History is BS, politics is BS, democracy is BS, nukes are BS. I'm sick and tired of sheeple who are so willing to follow the corrupt and immoral assholes who start wars. There has never been and never will be a justification for killing innocent women, children or men. There is no justification for sending our children off to die and kill in the name of increasing some dipsh!t's bank account.

If you would look around this forum, the majority of those who support war or any military action whatsoever are ex-military types like yourself, eaglesmack, ironsides, RCS, and those who are invested in the military/industrial complex. Not one of the wars mentioned above had anything to do with protecting our freedom, or democracy or our sovereignty. If you realize that history is just His Story, the version of the victor, and really look into the reasons for any of those wars you will see that all of them were justified by BS, and BS is not worth dying or killing for.
 
Goober
#315
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I don't care. What I care about is being lied to and wars that are started by assholes who make a profit from killing innocent people. There is no justification for war, not WWI, not WWII, not Vietnam, not Korea, not Afghanistan, not Iraq, not Iran, not Libya, none. They were all bullsh!t wars so some rich assholes could get rich killing people. History is BS, politics is BS, democracy is BS, nukes are BS. I'm sick and tired of sheeple who are so willing to follow the corrupt and immoral assholes who start wars. There has never been and never will be a justification for killing innocent women, children or men. There is no justification for sending our children off to die and kill in the name of increasing some dipsh!t's bank account.
If you would look around this forum, the majority of those who support war or any military action whatsoever are ex-military types like yourself, eaglesmack, ironsides, RCS, and those who are invested in the military/industrial complex. Not one of the wars mentioned above had anything to do with protecting our freedom, or democracy or our sovereignty. If you realize that history is just His Story, the version of the victor, and really look into the reasons for any of those wars you will see that all of them were justified by BS, and BS is not worth dying or killing for.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
I don't care - Why - Afraid that you may be wrong.
 
Cliffy
+1
#316
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

I don't care - Why - Afraid that you may be wrong.

Wrong about what? That war is a fools' game? 90% of the crap about Iran is crap. Just a bunch of hardons looking for a pissing contest. The middle east is a powder keg because of the west's interference and constant threats. There would be no problems there if the west didn't constantly keep pissing on everybody who challenges their right to have everything their way and steal all the resources for themselves to fuel their war machines so they can keep pissing on everybody. The real threat to peace in the middle east is the US and Great Britain, not Iran or anybody else. And now Canada has joined in because we have a Prime Minister who has a small dick and wants to piss with the big boys. It is all totally insane.
 
ironsides
#317
Bottom line is that if Iran makes a nuclear weapon, it will start a arms race with the other Arab countries. None of them want to see nuclear armed Iran.
 
Cliffy
#318
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

Bottom line is that if Iran makes a nuclear weapon, it will start a arms race with the other Arab countries. None of them want to see nuclear armed Iran.

That has nothing to do with what is going on. That is just another BS excuse to flex muscle, demand obedience and subjugation. There has been this constant BS flooding the airways for the last 5 years with no proof except that manufactured by the west. I said five years ago that it would come to this and everybody said I was just a conspiracy theorist and here we are on the brink. You guys just don't get it. It is all BS, always has been and always will be and you keep buying into it. This pattern has been repeated over and over for a century and none of you see it. War is inevitable as soon as the demonizing starts. If they can't find a real reason they will manufacture one.
 
Goober
+1
#319
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

That has nothing to do with what is going on. That is just another BS excuse to flex muscle, demand obedience and subjugation. There has been this constant BS flooding the airways for the last 5 years with no proof except that manufactured by the west. I said five years ago that it would come to this and everybody said I was just a conspiracy theorist and here we are on the brink. You guys just don't get it. It is all BS, always has been and always will be and you keep buying into it. This pattern has been repeated over and over for a century and none of you see it. War is inevitable as soon as the demonizing starts. If they can't find a real reason they will manufacture one.

It has everything to do with it. You think that just because we see and know what will happen we all join on some ffn bandwagon to go to war.In our cases send others.
You summed it all up in a nutshell - You don't care.
You are the one that thinks Police are all the enemy
You have lived most of your life almost of the grid.
You have decided not to know, so equals don't care.
Perhaps we do care.

Lastly I have lost a substantial number of friends so do not get into calling me a ffn war monger type.
 
Cliffy
#320
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

It has everything to do with it. You think that just because we see and know what will happen we all join on some ffn bandwagon to go to war.In our cases send others.
You summed it all up in a nutshell - You don't care.
You are the one that thinks Police are all the enemy
You have lived most of your life almost of the grid.
You have decided not to know, so equals don't care.
Perhaps we do care.

Lastly I have lost a substantial number of friends so do not get into calling me a ffn war monger type.

I don't care if Iran has nukes because all who have them are crazy, so one more crazy in the crowd does not make the crowd any more or less dangerous.
The police are just enforcers for the real enemy, which is the ruling class.
I do know what is going on and is not what you believe it is.
I don't think you are a war monger but I do think you are an unwitting shill for the war mongers by constantly repeating their BS hate propaganda.
 
Goober
#321
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I don't care if Iran has nukes because all who have them are crazy, so one more crazy in the crowd does not make the crowd any more or less dangerous.
The police are just enforcers for the real enemy, which is the ruling class.
I do know what is going on and is not what you believe it is.
I don't think you are a war monger but I do think you are an unwitting shill for the war mongers by constantly repeating their BS hate propaganda.

No I am not an unwitted fool. I do realize the geo political implications of another country violating the NPT. I do realize that this takes the Mid East to a higher level of confrontation. With mushroom clouds.
 
Cliffy
+1
#322
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

No I am not an unwitted fool. I do realize the geo political implications of another country violating the NPT. I do realize that this takes the Mid East to a higher level of confrontation. With mushroom clouds.

Like I said, all that has been presented so far is speculation and innuendo. Where is the PROOF? There is none. All of this propaganda is BS. The geo political implications are that the west is pissed at Iran because they refuse to kiss our ass. Nothing more, nothing less. Any mushroom clouds over the middle east will not come from Iran but from the west or Israel. I think you are blinded by your fear, which is exactly what the propaganda is designed to do.
 
MHz
#323
Two things,
one,
originally the report was Iran would close the Strait if there was a ban on her being able to freely sell her oil yet a report I listened to last night said the threat was the other way around (the story used the term 'red line' several times) and that Iran was threatening to close the Strait and if they did then the ban on oil sales would take place. Was that one report that was in error or was that the start of a spin campaign to change the story since a ban doesn't look like it is going to happen as originally planned.

two,
with the incoming ruined Russian spacecraft into a possible landing in the Indian Ocean what would happen if it hit a 'prime target' like a Carrier or it landed north of there and in Iran on a nuclear power-plant site of an Israeli power-plant (setting off the stash) how would the world react to the truth (accident) of is this an upcoming false-flag in which goes wrong. ie a carrier is to be sacrificed and blamed on Iran who cannot prove she didn't do it unless Russia backed the claim up.
Anyway the plan doesn't go right as the defenses are supposed to be 'on-stanby' but the incoming space junk (if there is any) is taken for an attack by Iran and a full scale counter attack is started via a program involving all the ships in the group with Iran being the 'active hostile' so everything gets launched and cannot be recalled. What would happen then?

an a half,
One last possibility, there is no space junk coming down and Iran will lose a plant due to a 'chance strike' and the radiation spread will have the citizens demanding the other one be closed. The raw oil will then be taken away for further proce$$ing at a Russian facility and the citizens of Iran left in perpetual squalor.
 
Goober
#324
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I don't care. What I care about is being lied to and wars that are started by assholes who make a profit from killing innocent people. There is no justification for war, not WWI, not WWII, not Vietnam, not Korea, not Afghanistan, not Iraq, not Iran, not Libya, none. They were all bullsh!t wars so some rich assholes could get rich killing people. History is BS, politics is BS, democracy is BS, nukes are BS. I'm sick and tired of sheeple who are so willing to follow the corrupt and immoral assholes who start wars. There has never been and never will be a justification for killing innocent women, children or men. There is no justification for sending our children off to die and kill in the name of increasing some dipsh!t's bank account.

Cliffy - So WW2 was not justified?

Was it a conspiracy
Was it a Jewish conspiracy?
Was it a US conspiracy?
Was it just because Hitler received bad press?
 
Spade
+1
#325
World War 2 does not justify all war.
 
Goober
#326
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

World War 2 does not justify all war.

Spade - I never stated it did. I used what was offered. Going thru the list some do jump out at you?
 
Cliffy
#327
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Cliffy - So WW2 was not justified?

Was it a conspiracy
Was it a Jewish conspiracy?
Was it a US conspiracy?
Was it just because Hitler received bad press?

Who supplied Hitler during his build up of armaments? Who knew that he was building his war machine? Who knew what his intentians were? Who and what set the stage for Hitler to take power in Germany?

The world was in a recession and we need a good war to pull us out. Germany was set up to take the fall. Britain planned that war years before it started. The Yanks profited from both sides, the American people did not want any part of it but the government did but it wasn't until Pearl Harbour, which was very convenient, that popular opinion was swayed to allow the government to declare war. A little too convenient. Only oil refineries that were not co-owned by British and American companies were bombed. How convenient!

I could go on, but, I don't think Hitler was the only demon responsible for WWII. I think the west is just as responsible. There is no way that Hitler could have invaded NA and there was never a threat of it.
 
ironsides
#328
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Two things,
one,
originally the report was Iran would close the Strait if there was a ban on her being able to freely sell her oil yet a report I listened to last night said the threat was the other way around (the story used the term 'red line' several times) and that Iran was threatening to close the Strait and if they did then the ban on oil sales would take place. Was that one report that was in error or was that the start of a spin campaign to change the story since a ban doesn't look like it is going to happen as originally planned.
two,
with the incoming ruined Russian spacecraft into a possible landing in the Indian Ocean what would happen if it hit a 'prime target' like a Carrier or it landed north of there and in Iran on a nuclear power-plant site of an Israeli power-plant (setting off the stash) how would the world react to the truth (accident) of is this an upcoming false-flag in which goes wrong. ie a carrier is to be sacrificed and blamed on Iran who cannot prove she didn't do it unless Russia backed the claim up.
Anyway the plan doesn't go right as the defenses are supposed to be 'on-stanby' but the incoming space junk (if there is any) is taken for an attack by Iran and a full scale counter attack is started via a program involving all the ships in the group with Iran being the 'active hostile' so everything gets launched and cannot be recalled. What would happen then?
an a half,
One last...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Option 3 sounds OK.
"One last possibility, there is no space junk coming down and Iran will lose a plant due to a 'chance strike' and the radiation spread will have the citizens demanding the other one be closed. The raw oil will then be taken away for further proce$$ing at a Russian facility and the citizens of Iran left in perpetual squalor." with this exception the Iran's raw oil will be used to rebuild Iran after the Ayatollah Kooks and Revolutionary Guard are thrown out. The current government did not win the last election, it was fixed.
Iran protests: How the election was fixed - mirror.co.uk (external - login to view)
 
Goober
#329
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Who supplied Hitler during his build up of armaments? Who knew that he was building his war machine? Who knew what his intentians were? Who and what set the stage for Hitler to take power in Germany?

The world was in a recession and we need a good war to pull us out. Germany was set up to take the fall. Britain planned that war years before it started. The Yanks profited from both sides, the American people did not want any part of it but the government did but it wasn't until Pearl Harbour, which was very convenient, that popular opinion was swayed to allow the government to declare war. A little too convenient. Only oil refineries that were not co-owned by British and American companies were bombed. How convenient!

I could go on, but, I don't think Hitler was the only demon responsible for WWII. I think the west is just as responsible. There is no way that Hitler could have invaded NA and there was never a threat of it.

So by not declaring War on Germany what would be the reprcussions for Europe - Western - Eastern been.

I also could go on, but I am interested in hearing your opinion of what would happen when Germany ruled Western Europe and the UK.
 
Cliffy
#330
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

So by not declaring War on Germany what would be the reprcussions for Europe - Western - Eastern been.

I also could go on, but I am interested in hearing your opinion of what would happen when Germany ruled Western Europe and the UK.

Why was he even allowed to build his war machine? The whole thing could have been prevented during the thirties. The US was too busy making money to be concerned about the repercussions of feeding Hitler equipment and materials. If the treaty that ended WWI had not strapped Germany into abject poverty, Hitler would not have come to power in the first place. Hitler would not have invaded anybody. The allies stood by a watched it all come to a head because they needed that war.
 

Similar Threads

no new posts