Multiculturalism, Fake, and Dead

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
You watch this clothing ad by Men's Warehouse and wonder, why does it appear a chubby white man is being rejected by a white couple? Another ad has another woman directing a man into a Men's Warehouse store to buy some proper clothing, like suits.

Then there is the Tim Hortons ad where two couples see a tennis court and compete for it, a compromise is formed and then they eat. No minorities/vismins here either, couldn't be, there is possible tension. Yet so many ads place minorities/vismins in them.

Commercial ad multiculturalsim does not seem to permit the rejection of an African or Asian man in the media. Or a situation of uncertainty such as a possible argument over something. Africans and Asian are always presented as good, working hard types, or having fun, trying or showing they are solid citizens. Not solid enough it appears.

Commercial ad multiculturalism is fake. Nauseating happytalk. Casually dressed Canadian men, gotta wonder about them. It just shows that the recent huge intake of immigrants over the past 20 years have not been integrated into the culture and Canada is not the diverse multicultural paradise we keep hearing about. To be always presented as positive, is not reality, it is fake.

The Men's Warehouse ads can be found here:

‪MensWearhouse's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
All advertising is fake. Advertising designers and makers all went to school at Disneyland. What is your point?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hey, Dump, the world is going to hell in a hand basket and you are fretting about multiculturalism. Take your ludes. You'll feel better in the morning.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
White guilt here. Sorry, doesn't wash. No argument, so hurl invective. You lose,

And advertising is real. For many, it's not real until they see it on the box.
I was in the game for many years. Believe me there is nothing real about it, unless you live in a fantasy world. People who live in the box have no idea what is real anymore.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So you can see reality, great. One person.

Many people have no books in their house, they never discuss poltiics, they just consume, goods and ideas. Much of it from the box.

For the record, Captain America was pretty ****ty.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I haven't seen CA. But Iron Man was okay. I always liked his suit.

The new X-men movie was surprisingly decent.

Anyway, multiculturalism is only a 70 year endeavor, and that really won't get much better until we get some more interracial families.

I think we're off to a good start though.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
The X-Men was okay. As long as the show does not have dumb things, and the pacing is good, great.

More interracial humping, I can go for that. Problem is, people as a group don't go for it. Multiculturalism is limp noodle against an entrenched national idea of how a nation should was, is, and should be. To the world, Canada is a land of ice and snow. Is that going to change anytime soon? The world knows Canada was an English colony. And what colour are those English people?

The unhistorical in Canada, who are many, wish to use taxpayers money to alter a country, and after a while, the public notices something out of whack, and makes it stop. There was no vote for the 1982 constitution and the new policies in it. In BC, we would have had a referendum on it. A case of the elites going wild then.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The X-Men was okay. As long as the show does not have dumb things, and the pacing is good, great.

More interracial humping, I can go for that. Problem is, people as a group don't go for it. Multiculturalism is limp noodle against an entrenched national idea of how a nation should was, is, and should be. To the world, Canada is a land of ice and snow. Is that going to change anytime soon? The world knows Canada was an English colony. And what colour are those English people?

The unhistorical in Canada, who are many, wish to use taxpayers money to alter a country, and after a while, the public notices something out of whack, and makes it stop. There was no vote for the 1982 constitution and the new policies in it. In BC, we would have had a referendum on it. A case of the elites going wild then.
In BC we have almost no treaties so as far as I'm concerned this is still native land. Nobody gave the Queen the right to issue fee simple title to this land. We are all squatting on aboriginal land so thank your lucky stars they don't punt your ass back across the pond.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
In BC we have almost no treaties so as far as I'm concerned this is still native land. Nobody gave the Queen the right to issue fee simple title to this land. We are all squatting on aboriginal land so thank your lucky stars they don't punt your ass back across the pond.

I talked to a guy recently who said "technically" the land belongs to Indians. Ok, let's say it is, who is going to send us back? We're never going back, the queen has no power, we're not in England, we need some reality in Canadian and BC politics.

The queen got the right to give away land through force through armies and police and the like, like how a lot of things happen. Then the lawyers say later, "Yeah, that's legal." Indians have a fantasy we will disappear, we won't. Yet we continue to pay for this delusion, but it's fake.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I talked to a guy recently who said "technically" the land belongs to Indians. Ok, let's say it is, who is going to send us back? We're never going back, the queen has no power, we're not in England, we need some reality in Canadian and BC politics.

The queen got the right to give away land through force through armies and police and the like, like how a lot of things happen. Then the lawyers say later, "Yeah, that's legal." Indians have a fantasy we will disappear, we won't. Yet we continue to pay for this delusion, but it's fake.
There were no wars and no agreements, no conquest and no treaties. We just made up all this shyte about legalities but have no substance to back it up. We are the ones living in a delusion, a fiction of our own making. Some day the stench of out own BS is going to overwhelm us. Your position is on quicksand. Just because we decided we had a right to make up the rules does not make it true, legal or right. If your assertions were true, why is this still being fought in the courts? Why is the government dragging out the land settlement process for over twenty five years now? Because the government doesn't have a leg to stand on. Our position with regards to the aboriginal people has been condemned by the world court on many occasions because our position is BS.

And if you don't believe me, I'll sick Bear on you!

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
You and Bear, the great delusionists. Hoping against hope something will happen.

The govt doesn't care about Indians, neither does anyone else. The system inexplicably grinds on. Might is right in this ugly world and the facts on the ground support this. The govt has the exclusive right to use force to settle disputes. If you got the big stick, what's the rush?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I talked to a guy recently who said "technically" the land belongs to Indians. Ok, let's say it is, who is going to send us back?
More like who and what. The hundreds of sea cans filled with arms buried on rezes are the what. You'll swim for your life at the barrel of a gun.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Back to the topic, and Indians are never in ads at all. Oh, those corporate multicultural globalists are so with it, so liberated.

Then they'll win say. And they'll run things. I'd given a chance if I could, but they don't want it. What Indians are about is not being bothered, just being left to do their own things. Just not possible today. Not true for me, not true for them. Sorry.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Back to the topic, and Indians are never in ads at all. Oh, those corporate multicultural globalists are so with it, so liberated.

Then they'll win say. And they'll run things. I'd given a chance if I could, but they don't want it. What Indians are about is not being bothered, just being left to do their own things. Just not possible today. Not true for me, not true for them. Sorry.
So that is why more and more are running for office at all levels of govt??

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
More like who and what. The hundreds of sea cans filled with arms buried on rezes are the what. You'll swim for your life at the barrel of a gun.
You got that straight. Oka was just a warning - 36 warriors held off hundreds, if not thousands, of soldiers and police. Whitey has no idea who or what he is dealing with. All these couch potatoes will not know what to do but run away screaming like little school girls.