9/11 conspiracy debunking videos


EagleSmack
#31
 
Just the Facts
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

that's a science fiction movie, not a documentary.

Acid was not involved in the movie, and neither was 9/11 or the twin towers.

Just like Loose Change!!
 
TenPenny
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

They don't explain why, all they say,

"i understand why people might think that, and i see what they are saying, but when you learned the fact about the way building 7 was built, and about the way it supported itself, and the damage that was done by the collapsing towers, the idea that it was a controlled demolition just holds no water."


This is one of the most pathetic answer i ever heard in my entire life.



Then the narration goes,with the video, showing wtc 1 collapsing """ as the twin towers collapse, debris smashed into wtc7""

However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.

The final report on wtc7 , is still being prepared as they say, 5 years of investigation to prove that wtc 7 collapsed ,not demolished.


And no word at all , on Sylverstein, not even a single one.


Not only that, but there's absolutely NO mention of Hitler in there at all. It must be a conspiracy.
 
Toro
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by cortexView Post

Have you ever seen 2001 a space odyssey?---according to that documentary there is a giant fetus orbiting the earth. This fetus used to be a Canadian astronaut. He killed a computer, dropped some acid and dove in a worm hole. He did this all without the use of the Canadian space arm. To make a long story short, 911 never happened because the twin towers never existed. I visited new york city in 1997 and noted the remarkable absence of any twin towers. ---My journal from that day is very clear " Towers a lie -twins even more so" --What more evidence does one need?--or do I have to show you that giant fetus myself?

hahaha.

Cortez is back, if just temporarily.
 
gopher
+1
#35
```However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.
```


Not only that, there were several buildings that were closer to the two major towers. They were hit with far more debris and they didn't fall.

That's something the demented Bush apologists can never explain.
 
Toro
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Not only that, but there's absolutely NO mention of Hitler in there at all. It must be a conspiracy.

Did you know "Hitler" spelled backwards is "Reltih"?

Did you know that?
 
Just the Facts
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

```However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.
```


Not only that, there were several buildings that were closer to the two major towers. They were hit with far more debris and they didn't fall.

That's something the demented Bush apologists can never explain.

Tough to explain what never happened.
 
DurkaDurka
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

```However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.
```


Not only that, there were several buildings that were closer to the two major towers. They were hit with far more debris and they didn't fall.

That's something the demented Bush apologists can never explain.

Gopher, I see you subscribe to the whole "Your with us or against us" doctrine, except you use it to lump people who disagree with your views as "Bush Apologists"
 
gopher
+1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Eagle, I don't see why you even bother replying to Logic's posts anymore. He/She is a lost cause unwilling to listen to anything other then his/hers own skewed view of things.



... before you criticize, consider your own post ...
 
I think not
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Gopher, I see you subscribe to the whole "Your with us or against us" doctrine, except you use it to lump people who disagree with your views as "Bush Apologists"

If you don't believe the Towers were demolished intentionally, you're a Bush apologist....according to gopher.
 
gopher
+1
#41
According to you and Durka, anyone who disagrees with you has a ''skewed'' view of things. Followers of Stalin and Hitler also thought that way.
 
I think not
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

According to you and Durka, anyone who disagrees with you has a ''skewed'' view of things. Followers of Stalin and Hitler also thought that way.


That's your perception, say something rational and see how fast I agree with you.
 
gopher
+1
#43
... and I'll do the same when you make a rational post.
 
Logic 7
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Well everyone else has seen it... but you never will. You just won't. Because if you do open your eyes and see what everyone else sees... the North Tower smashing into WTC 7... well then you can no longer believe what you want to believe.


Show me a video, a photo or something, there must be something to support your claim, here is some photo, tell me , this is according to you , smashing into a building?







 
Logic 7
#45
And here is Davin coburn from greath Popular Mechanics, being smashed by a conspiracist, really funny to see how stupid this davin from Pm is.


httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvXLx5GAThz0

 
Logic 7
#46








Accoriding to eaglesmack and others, building 7 has been severely damage by the collapse, i see basically no debris going through it.
 
Logic 7
#47












So guys tell me, how building 7 was smashed by the collapse, you can clearly see, that building 7 was barely touch, so i seriously want to know.......


Just by those photo, you can understand why i say, those who believe in us official story needs a brain check, and it is urgent.
 
hermanntrude
#48
It seems quite possible that the damage done to WTC 7 is on the side you can't see, since it's facing away from us, and toward the fallen tower.

Anyhow why would all those firemen lie about seeing the damage? or were they holograms too?
 
Logic 7
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

It seems quite possible that the damage done to WTC 7 is on the side you can't see, since it's facing away from us, and toward the fallen tower.

Anyhow why would all those firemen lie about seeing the damage? or were they holograms too?



On the other side we don't see, there is absolutly nothing at all.




so guys tell me how you believe that building 7 was smashed, or severely damage by the collapse?

From my point of view, it is something else that has been damage during the collapse, and it is called your brains.
 
hermanntrude
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by illogical 7View Post

On the other side we don't see, there is absolutly nothing at all.

see... the side we don't see... we don't see.... so how can you say there's nothing there?

From the context of these conversations I gather there are no photographs of the damage done to WTC7, BUT we have heard many eyewitness accounts of the damage, and had plausible explanations of how the damage occurred.

You haven't said anything about the evidence provided, though...
 
hermanntrude
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

From my point of view, it is something else that has been damage during the collapse, and it is called your brains.

no need for personal insults. brain-damage is no joke, ask my sister.
 
Logic 7
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

see... the side we don't see... we don't see.... so how can you say there's nothing there?

From the context of these conversations I gather there are no photographs of the damage done to WTC7, BUT we have heard many eyewitness accounts of the damage, and had plausible explanations of how the damage occurred.

You haven't said anything about the evidence provided, though...


Look again, on the other side, there is no building collapsing, you see both building almost side by side, i even put in red the building 7






 
hermanntrude
#53
all three of those pictures show WTC 7 from the SAME side. There is a side you cannot see from there.

Also worthy of note is the fact that the pictures are low quality and the building could sustain pretty heavy damage without us being able to see it.
 
lone wolf
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post













So guys tell me, how building 7 was smashed by the collapse, you can clearly see, that building 7 was barely touch, so i seriously want to know.......


Just by those photo, you can understand why i say, those who believe in us official story needs a brain check, and it is urgent.

Thumbs up to ya for sticking to your story! I do have to point out that in Pic 4, that tongue of debris above and headed toward WTC 7 isn't Sideshow Bob. There is some hard stuff in there. If it rent the face of 7 the same as Deutcshe Bank was opened up in the collapse of Tower 2, then 7 was mortally wounded and had to come down. I am familiar with conventional structural steel construction, but tube is alien territory to me.

Wolf
 
Logic 7
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

all three of those pictures show WTC 7 from the SAME side. There is a side you cannot see from there.

Also worthy of note is the fact that the pictures are low quality and the building could sustain pretty heavy damage without us being able to see it.



And the side you cant see, there is nothing to worry about, cause wtc 1 wasnt on the side you can't see.Show me a video or photo showing wtc being smashed and heavily damage by wtc 1


Here is what Eaglesmack said


posted by EagleSmack
Quote:

Well everyone else has seen it... but you never will. You just won't. Because if you do open your eyes and see what everyone else sees... the North Tower smashing into WTC 7... well then you can no longer believe what you want to believe.




tell me where, i really want to know.
 
hermanntrude
#56
wolf makes a good point. the debris cloud does appear to be hitting WTC7, and, I might add, on the side we cannot see.

I don't much care what Eaglesmack said. we're not playing a game of "prove the other person wrong" we're trying to establish the truth.
 
Logic 7
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Thumbs up to ya for sticking to your story! I do have to point out that in Pic 4, that tongue of debris above and headed toward WTC 7 isn't Sideshow Bob. There is some hard stuff in there. If it rent the face of 7 the same as Deutcshe Bank was opened up in the collapse of Tower 2, then 7 was mortally wounded and had to come down. I am familiar with conventional structural steel construction, but tube is alien territory to me.

Wolf


Hello, everyone who support the official story and the us official story are saying wtc 1 smashed into wtc 7, this is not smashing, this is barely touch, and the tongue of debris as you say, is certainly not enough to do heavy damage on a steel frame building, otherwise all building sorrounding both wtc, would have collapsed.
 
hermanntrude
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

Hello, everyone who support the official story and the us official story are saying wtc 1 smashed into wtc 7, this is not smashing, this is barely touch, and the tongue of debris as you say, is certainly not enough to do heavy damage on a steel frame building, otherwise all building sorrounding both wtc, would have collapsed.

So you're an engineer, AND you were right there watching?

the fact is, mr logic, that several of the accounts we've heard are rather more believable, plausible, even, than your random pontification.
 
DaSleeper
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

And the side you cant see, there is nothing to worry about, cause wtc 1 wasnt on the side you can't see.Show me a video or photo showing wtc being smashed and heavily damage by wtc 1

tell me where, i really want to know.

Aside from the fact that anyone being in a position to take such a video would have been killed by the debris I don't think there is such a video.....and you seem to disregard photos taken of that building afterwards....people with blinders only see what they want to see...
 
thomaska
#60
I dont seem to see anything hitting WTC 7 here either...




Maybe the big "f"ing plane is in the way of WTC 7...
 

Similar Threads

5
Videos
by darkbeaver | Sep 30th, 2008
0
videos debunking creationism
by ShintoMale | May 12th, 2008
356
9/11: Debunking The Myths
by I think not | Jun 12th, 2006
2
Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories
by Vanni Fucci | Dec 29th, 2004
no new posts