Gripe Of The Day

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

That's too bad, Vanni. The snow is starting to actually stick around too...it's not just fat rain anymore.

Well my only consideration at this point is that I have a long feckin' driveway and no feckin' snowblower...

Reverend Blair
Just drive over it, Vanni. It'll pack down, then in the spring it will melt.

bevvyd
Hey me too with the long driveway but we use it as an excuse not to go into work, hehehehe

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by bevvyd

Hey me too with the long driveway but we use it as an excuse not to go into work, hehehehe

I think I'll use it as an excuse to get a 1 ton truck...

mrmom2
You lucky buggers you got snow Feck me and my buds are dying for just a few inches so we can load up a new sled a bud bought and go pull the trigger .Feck feck weres our snow Vanni feck the snoblower go buy youself a quad with a blade much more fun and its faster and less work .Not to mention your kids will love to ride on it with you I fecking hate my snowblower

Reverend Blair
I'd sell you the big green truck, but you'd need something to tow it with since it doesn't actually run.

If you want a cheap alternative for driveway cleaning, get some old tires and chain them together in a diamond shape, then drag them down the driveway behind a truck or tractor.

mrmom2
I want a snow report from you lucky guys

Reverend Blair
There's a skiff of the white stuff on the grass, but the snow has turned to rain, so it's being washed away.

mrmom2
Ahh no sledding today i guess Were just praying for rain .I'm going out to do a rain dance today Its cold enough for snow in the mountains

Twila
Quote:

Well this dog was born in August...so I guess I was not endowed with that inate appreciation...

So what your saying is.....if you were born in winter you'd be running around outside in the Rev's yard acting like an idiot?

mrmom2
Twinks you is just to funny

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

Well this dog was born in August...so I guess I was not endowed with that inate appreciation...

So what your saying is.....if you were born in winter you'd be running around outside in the Rev's yard acting like an idiot?

Ummm...yeah...so?

Twila
Just needed clarification. That's all.

Carry on.

Reverend Blair
As long as he doesn't crap out there, he's welcome to run around like an idiot. The yard is hard enough to clean up already.

mrmom2
This place is fast becoming comedy central If your in need of a good belly laugh just look around

Twila
Quote:

As long as he doesn't crap out there, he's welcome to run around like an idiot

I was a bit concerned that he'd have an unfair advantage over your blind dog and your diabetic dog......

GreenGreta
Snow? It was 34 with the humidity today.
I think that if I saw snow around here right now I'd be hanging from a beam.

That's just nasty. Yeah sledding whee?? You guys are crazyyy

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I was a bit concerned that he'd have an unfair advantage over your blind dog and your diabetic dog

Actually the blind dog is the the diabetic dog. The troublesome one today is the senile deaf dog. She's upset because the blind, diabetic dog and the crazy boy dog that I stole from the junkie keep running around the yard and the house and acting all crazy. All the action makes the neurotic and formerly abused dog want to play, but she'll only play with the senile deaf dog because she doesn't like the other dogs. That causes the senile deaf dog to want to sit on my lap.

Perhaps if Vanni were to run around the backyard, the neurotic and formerly abused dog would take a liking to him and leave the senile deaf dog alone. The senile deaf dog would then go to sleep, which is all she really excels at these days, instead of trying to sit on my lap.

GL Schmitt

As long as he doesn't crap out there, he's welcome to run around like an idiot. The yard is hard enough to clean up already.

If Vanni does happen to crap in your yard, please do not attempt to clean it up by borrowing his snow blower.

Trying to explain how frozen faeces got fired though your neighbour's picture window with sufficient velocity to embed it in his plaster will rapidly become enervating.

. . . Perhaps if Vanni were to run around the backyard, the neurotic and formerly abused dog would take a liking to him and leave the senile deaf dog alone. The senile deaf dog would then go to sleep, which is all she really excels at these days, instead of trying to sit on my lap.

Properly applied, a shotgun would probably remedy your difficulties with the neurotic and formerly abused dog, the senile dog and possibly even Vanni.

As a habit, I do not ordinarily recommend either fisticuffs or firearms as problem solving tools, but there are times when a rational response is neither satisfying nor sensible.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

If Vanni does happen to crap in your yard, please do not attempt to clean it up by borrowing his snow blower.

Trying to explain how frozen faeces got fired though your neighbour's picture window with sufficient velocity to embed it in his plaster will rapidly become enervating.

Vanni doesn't have a snowblower. I do, but it needs to attached to my walking tractor, which requires removing the sickle blade mower. Since the snowblower is only single stage, that's an excessive amount of work for quite a minimal return. There is no doubt that my neighbour's window would be safe in any case though.

Quote:

Properly applied, a shotgun would probably remedy your difficulties with the neurotic and formerly abused dog, the senile dog and possibly even Vanni.

That would undoubtedly lead to problems with Mrs. Rev and possibly Mrs. Fucci, although I've never met the latter. I have a feeling the solution would be worse than the original problem, however.

manda
It was only about 18 here today...we don't normally get snow untilabout december, so no crazy men running around my backyard crapping...dang, I could use some entertainment.

Howeer, my four year old decided that it would be great fun to pee on the driveway and watch it run down this morning...neighbors thought it was freaking hilarious...that exhibisionist child o mine

GreenGreta
OH MY GOD. That is sooo funny Manda. (I hope it was your son, not your daughter, heehee)

missile
If you lived out West now,you too could have some lovely Yellow Snow

Reverend Blair
It's like Mr. Zappa said, "Watch out where those huskies go, Don't you eat that yellow snow."

peapod
I gots no idea what yur all talkin about whoa! when will the roses stop blooming around here?? granted you do have to wear a hoodie now with da shorts, first sign of da winter I guess

Reverend Blair
You could wear a hoodie and shorts here too, Pea. You'd be cold, and we'd all point and laugh, but you could do it.

mrmom2
Hoodie make that a rain poncho Pea :P Fecking raining here like I live on the coast .Whats up with that