Can con a BC forum?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Just wondering,nice to see lots of Canucks but this site is from western Canada.
I just wonder why so many peeps from Ontario have a problem with western Canada.
Why cant they form their own site if they have an agenda to push?

Dont they have forums in Ontario?
I have to wonder why so many easterners are here on a western forum.

The question begs to be answered,most of the posters here from eastern Canada are only here to slag the west.

Why?

Dont like the west then **** off.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just wondering,nice to see lots of Canucks but this site is from western Canada.
I just wonder why so many peeps from Ontario have a problem with western Canada.

I guess I was under the wrong impression but I thought this forum is for ALL Canadians. There are A$$holes in every province but on average all Canadians are good as far as I'm concerned, although we do have our regional idiosyncracies. :lol:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I guess I was under the wrong impression but I thought this forum is for ALL Canadians. There are A$$holes in every province but on average all Canadians are good as far as I'm concerned, although we do have our regional idiosyncracies. :lol:

Canadian Content,your right,so lets keep it that way,getting sick of the east west thing.
Lot's of bloody whiner's out there.

There are definitely more assholes in Ontario.

funny they come here to a B.C. site.

I know where the sites from.
Been around as long as Gerry! lol!

You want to promote this great country then do it,you want to slag parts of it then move. This is the best country in the world to live in,maybe a few here should go try living out of country for a few weeks.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I meant there are more people in Ontario thus physically more assholes.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle

The question begs to be answered,most of the posters here from eastern Canada are only here to slag the west.

Why?

?????? WTF! I thought "Canadian Content" was self explanatory and i see nearly all areas represented. One sure needs to not let an internet discussion forum give them an ulcer.
Get a grip man.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am from BC but I have issues with the way we do things in the west, just the same
as I have issues with the way things are done in the east. Give me a break, this is
for all of us to participate in.
I know lots of home grown a**hoes right here in BC and they didn't come from Ontario,

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I am from BC but I have issues with the way we do things in the west, just the same
as I have issues with the way things are done in the east. Give me a break, this is
for all of us to participate in.
I know lots of home grown a**hoes right here in BC and they didn't come from Ontario,
Were all Canadians bud,why cant we all just get along?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Most of the forum is on Vancouver Island. Nothing else to do here but complain.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Lovely sentiment Kakato. I realize you might fight it more comfortable if there was no one around that did not share your chauvinistic point of view, but the "Love it or leave it," sentiment had no place in a democracy, and certainly no place in Canada.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Lovely sentiment Kakato. I realize you might fight it more comfortable if there was no one around that did not share your chauvinistic point of view, but the "Love it or leave it," sentiment had no place in a democracy, and certainly no place in Canada.

I'm more Canadian then most of you.
Maybe my idea of being "Canadian" is not up to your standards.

Too bad for you.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Were all Canadians bud,why cant we all just get along?

Just because some people can't tolerate other people's opinions or ideas, if you don't agree with a post you can tell the guy without attacking him.

I'm more Canadian then most of you.
Maybe my idea of being "Canadian" is not up to your standards.

Too bad for you.

How can a person be any more Canadian than someone born in the country?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This is just another example of how wrong kakato can get things.

What he is "remembering" is way back at the beginning Andem approached Scott, the admin of "talk-on" to basically troll talk-on for members. We were Andem's guinea pigs. That being said, the implication that CanCon somehow "came from" talk-on is completely wrong.

As I understand it, Andem has always had CanCon as an "international" board with a Canadian focus.