Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police


wizard
#1
... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...
 
Goober
+6
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

Who put your 2 and 2 together.
 
Mowich
+5
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

Ah wiz.....................you are always good for a laugh............such a kidder you are. LOL! I think this should have been under Fun and Jokes though.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Who put your 2 and 2 together.

Our new resident Sherlock heh???
 
SLM
#5
Good grief!

 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+6
#6
Wow, it's all very clear to me now. Thanks.
 
Tonington
+4
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

You missed the negative sign. What you have is zero.

Unsubstantiated crap!
 
Goober
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

You missed the negative sign. What you have is zero.

Unsubstantiated crap!

I still think his twin is Eve. Can he face up to that, I mean those faces? Well can he????
 
Colpy
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

They39re Coming to Take Me Away Hahaaa - YouTube

 
damngrumpy
+1
#10
I guess it works if there is no one to blame. Think about it though, if they were unsolved
murders committed by police we wouldn't know about them because if the police killed
them they would keep quiet about the whole thing. That is not to say that some may have
been committed by police, but the mob or gangs kill more than anyone else.
This is a stretch even for spandex.
 
SLM
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Wow, it's all very clear to me now. Thanks.

Could you explain it to the rest of us?????

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

I guess it works if there is no one to blame. Think about it though, if they were unsolved
murders committed by police we wouldn't know about them because if the police killed
them they would keep quiet about the whole thing. That is not to say that some may have
been committed by police, but the mob or gangs kill more than anyone else.

What?!? Why that's logic! There's no room for that here, away with your logic sir!

Quote:

This is a stretch even for spandex.

I have always said and still maintain, spandex is not for everyone!
 
Goober
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

I think you should move on to the totally mind fuked Forum. Yes i am serious - You are in dire need of professional help.
 
Walter
#13
"Troll, there's a troll in the dungeon!" screamed professor Quirrell.
 
petros
+2
#14
Saskatoon cops doing "moonlight rides" again?
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Could you explain it to the rest of us?????

Wizard and Postmaster are the same person. I was trying to figure this out, get a handle on who they are. It is very clear to me now. They are morons.
 
Mowich
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

I guess it works if there is no one to blame. Think about it though, if they were unsolved
murders committed by police we wouldn't know about them because if the police killed
them they would keep quiet about the whole thing. That is not to say that some may have
been committed by police, but the mob or gangs kill more than anyone else.
This is a stretch even for spandex.

Ah..........the old police conspiracy theory, eh.

There's gotta be at least one good apple in that barrel - doncha think?
 
SLM
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Wizard and Postmaster are the same person. I was trying to figure this out, get a handle on who they are. It is very clear to me now. They are morons.

Ah yes, moronic. That's the first sensible thing I've heard.

Postmaster huh? Is that someone from before my time?
 
wizard
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

I guess it works if there is no one to blame. Think about it though, if they were unsolved
murders committed by police we wouldn't know about them because if the police killed
them they would keep quiet about the whole thing. That is not to say that some may have
been committed by police, but the mob or gangs kill more than anyone else.
This is a stretch even for spandex.

... wow! controversial subject!

... but no, the group responsible for most of the murders in canada is not the mafia, it's not street gangs -- it's the pigs! and this can easily be proven, the statistics are there. accordingly, it's not a stretch to conclude that most of the missing person cases are probably in fact not missing persons at all but actually the victims of police murders ...

... sorry if it makes you crazy to read this from someone but there it is ...
 
TenPenny
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

-- it's the pigs! and this can easily be proven, the statistics are there.

Well then, let's see them.
 
wizard
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Well then, let's see them.

... do you watch the evening news?
 
TenPenny
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... do you watch the evening news?

So, you can't post the 'easily available' statistics, then.
 
Goober
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... wow! controversial subject!

... but no, the group responsible for most of the murders in canada is not the mafia, it's not street gangs -- it's the pigs! and this can easily be proven, the statistics are there. accordingly, it's not a stretch to conclude that most of the missing person cases are probably in fact not missing persons at all but actually the victims of police murders ...

... sorry if it makes you crazy to read this from someone but there it is ...

Not a stretch you say - Nothing to confirm - Stats - what stats - Proven easily you say - well prove it.

You stretch your illogical claims better than spandex on a fat ass.
 
wizard
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

So, you can't post the 'easily available' statistics, then.

... the statistics can easily be found on the internet with a quick google search ...

... a list of a few of the many people killed by the police with tasers alone from the year 2003 to the year 2008 can be seen at this website HERE ...
 
TenPenny
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... the statistics can easily be found on the internet with a quick google search ...

... a list of a few of the many people killed by the police with tasers alone from the year 2003 to the year 2008 can be seen at this website HERE ...

I want you to post the numbers, how many unsolved murders there were, and how many of these were by the police.

It's easy, let's see you do it. Don't post a link, post the numbers, and your source.
 
wizard
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I want you to post the numbers, how many unsolved murders there were, and how many of these were by the police.

It's easy, let's see you do it. Don't post a link, post the numbers, and your source.

... you want me to tell you which specific unsolved murders were perpetrated by the police and which ones weren't? my friend, you seem to be of the belief that i'm some kind of a ... WIZARD!!!

... put away the bong dude ...
 
DaSleeper
+1
#26
You just can't back up your
Last edited by DaSleeper; Dec 1st, 2011 at 05:58 PM..
 
petros
+2
#27
What does a Saskatoon cop say to a Native?

Freeze!

Saskatoon freezing deaths - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

Starlight tours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)
 
wizard
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

What does a Saskatoon cop say to a Native?

Freeze!

Saskatoon freezing deaths - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

Starlight tours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

... thank you for the links ...
 
Goober
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... thank you for the links ...

That takes care of a few. What about the hundreds upon hundreds you claim are murdered by Police.
 
petros
+2
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

That takes care of a few. What about the hundreds upon hundreds you claim are murdered by Police.

Those are just the ones they've been caught doing.
 

Similar Threads

no new posts