Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... nope. the coverage was paid in full, paid in advance. icbc just simply came out and said i no longer had coverage ...

No, they didn't. They gave you a reason for cancelling your coverage. You are lying through omission, which from your blog, you do a lot of.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I oft say this without being serious, but in your case, I actually mean it, seek mental help.

They will be SEEKING him. Watch for the butterfly nets!

wizard
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I'm beginning to wonder why you are telling the whole wide world about this. I've done some idiotic things in my time, but if at all possible kept them to myself!

... i wasn't the one who brought any of this up ...

CDNBear

... not according to icbc ...

And their position is?

gerryh
+2
come on wizzy, your story is falling apart.... are you going to start telling the truth?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

.... are you going to start telling the truth?

I think he believes he is.

You've read his blog.

gerryh
+1

I think he believes he is.

You've read his blog.

Yup..... and I see him admit to the various misconducts, including screwing his old man, and then being surprised when he is caught. Just pushing the point to see if he comes clean, or decides to disappear.

JLM

... nope. the coverage was paid in full, paid in advance. icbc just simply came out and said i no longer had coverage ...

So what were you doing? Using the vehicle to run dope?

... i wasn't the one who brought any of this up ...

Ooooooh ooooooooooh your Alzheimers is on the Fritz!

gerryh
Love it. The ***** has taken a powder.

JLM

Love it. The ***** has taken a powder.

Yep, I think we pretty well have him hemmed in Ger!

CDNBear
Just some interesting quotes...

Quote:

Confessing to criminal activity is not something that comes
natural to me.

Quote:

Oh, by the way, I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. This
is what we do for fun."

Quote:

Friday, March 23. Eight days in jail and still no charges. (This is a violation of Canadian Charter of
Rights and Freedoms Legal Rights 9. Detention or imprisonment -- Everyone has the right not to be
arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.)

Quote:

I sit in a cell in the dungeon reading them over.

This stuff is better than Tom Clancy!

The wiz has to be putting us on, this has to be all fiction.

Goober

Just some interesting quotes...

The wiz has to be putting us on, this has to be all fiction.

Clancy is beater entertainment. Wiz is just different shall we say. We are in mixed company so that prevents me using certain phrases.

taxslave
+2
I grew up in Powell River and the Earl Graham that I know has to be pushing 80 now. Also owns several properties in the area that I know of. Might be interesting to hear why he is squatting of wizzes property.

Be really i9nteresting to know why ICBC cancelled his insurance if it was paid up unless his license is under suspension.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Be really i9nteresting to know why ICBC cancelled his insurance if it was paid up unless his license is under suspension.

How about..... he was drunk when he was touring around with the guy hangin on to his hood for dear life.

SLM
+1

Why, were the police trying to kill him too?

How about..... he was drunk when he was touring around with the guy hangin on to his hood for dear life.

Insurance companies do tend to frown on that.

JLM
+1

The suspense is killing me and we may never learn the real reason, but there's enough reasons to choose from.

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Why, were the police trying to kill him too?

Don't know yet. I'll let you know. I can't stop reading. It was like when I picked up my first Clancy, Rainbow 6. Compelling fiction.

SLM
+3

Don't know yet. I'll let you know. I can't stop reading. It was like when I picked up my first Clancy, Rainbow 6. Compelling fiction.

Awesome, it'll be just like high school, lol. You do the reading and give me the coles notes version.

The suspense is killing me and we may never learn the real reason, but there's enough reasons to choose from.

Here's an idea, why don't we just, oh I don't know, just randomly start to make stuff up?

I don't know why I thought of that.

DaSleeper

It was easy for me to stop...halfway through the first page when I realized I was wasting my time

Awesome, it'll be just like high school, lol. You do the reading and give me the coles notes version.

Now that's a fabulous idea

Quote:

Here's an idea, why don't we just, oh I don't know, just randomly start to make stuff up?

Isn't that what quite a few posters do when they talk about themselves???

DurkaDurka
+2
I just read this entire thread, even better then the Twilight Zone.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Yeah, thank more to posters like Bear and Gerry than the original "author".

I think the vehicle was a Pimpmobile!

gore0bsessed
Pigs do perpetrate more crime than any group , it's true. Mainly because it's easier for them to get away with it than a regular citizen.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Pigs do perpetrate more crime than any group , it's true. Mainly because it's easier for them to get away with it than a regular citizen.

And you are probably the biggest "pig" of all!

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Now that's a fabulous idea

I thought so. I clicked the link. Had a look at the titles. Then closed the browser window.

I'll ask Bear for the highlights, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Wasn't the Twilight Zone a classic though? Maybe more Mystery Science Theatre or Ed Wood extravaganza?

CDNBear
+4

I'll ask Bear for the highlights, lol.

Ok...

From what I can gather from the mangled time line and verbose ramblings is...

1, Callum gained power of attorney, over his fathers business interests, when his father had a stroke.
2, Callum, moved a lot of the money around, in some dealings that simply benefited Callum, and not his fathers interests, contrary to the terms of his power of attorney. He created three companies with monies siphoned from his fathers interests, Powell River Investments, Alco Enterprises LTD, and Cedar Grove Holdings.
3, The profits from these illegal transactions, were still taxable. But Callum never paid the taxes on said profits.
4, When Callum's actions came to light, action was taken to withdraw his power of attorney over his fathers interests.
5, Both Callum's family and the Minister of Finance launched action. The former to recoup the misappropriated funds, and the latter to dissolve the companies he created and pay the applicable owning taxes.
6, This of course was seriously hindered by Callum's being a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic.

I have no doubt he firmly believes every word he has uttered.

I have experience with people with the same affliction. His blog is simply rife with textbook characteristics of someone suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia.

There is no doubt in my mind that Callum is an extremely intelligent individual. His excellent grasp of the law is only paralleled by his inability to process parts of the facts that do not support his version of reality. It's quite sad really, and I don't mean that as an insult. His intelligence really is astounding, his writings are well prosed (Although fractured and out of sequence at times) emotionally charging and poignant.

I can honestly say I was riveted at times, as his rendition comes across like a script from a Canadian Civil Court version of Law and Order. I found myself hoping that the next paragraph was going to be the one where the underdog (Callum) would make headway and win some concession.

Unfortunately, given that he truly appears to be guilty of all the allegations levied against him. That win would not be there.

I find myself hoping that he finds some peace one day, I wish him all the best, and suggest that he submits some of his writings to a publisher.

SLM
+2

Ok...

From what I can gather from the mangled time line and verbose ramblings is...

1, Callum gained power of attorney, over his fathers business interests, when his father had a stroke.
2, Callum, moved a lot of the money around, in some dealings that simply benefited Callum, and not his fathers interests, contrary to the terms of his power of attorney. He created three companies with monies siphoned from his fathers interests, Powell River Investments, Alco Enterprises LTD, and Cedar Grove Holdings.
3, The profits from these illegal transactions, were still taxable. But Callum never paid the taxes on said profits.
4, When Callum's actions came to light, action was taken to withdraw his power of attorney over his fathers interests.
5, Both Callum's family and the Minister of Finance launched action. The former to recoup the misappropriated funds, and the latter to dissolve the companies he created and pay the applicable owning taxes.
6, This of course was seriously hindered by Callum's being a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic.

So far sounds like a soap opera.Given that, there is probably a market for the story.

Quote:

I have no doubt he firmly believes every word he has uttered.

I have experience with people with the same affliction. His blog is simply rife with textbook characteristics of someone suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia.

There is no doubt in my mind that Callum is an extremely intelligent individual. His excellent grasp of the law is only paralleled by his inability to process parts of the facts that do not support his version of reality. It's quite sad really, and I don't mean that as an insult. His intelligence really is astounding, his writings are well prosed (Although fractured and out of sequence at times) emotionally charging and poignant.

I can honestly say I was riveted at times, as his rendition comes across like a script from a Canadian Civil Court version of Law and Order. I found myself hoping that the next paragraph was going to be the one where the underdog (Callum) would make headway and win some concession.

Unfortunately, given that he truly appears to be guilty of all the allegations levied against him. That win would not be there.

I find myself hoping that he finds some peace one day, I wish him all the best, and suggest that he submits some of his writings to a publisher.

And the rest just sounds really sad. Truly and sincerely.

(I'm still glad I didn't have to read it though. Thanks Bear )

JLM
+2

So far sounds like a soap opera.Given that, there is probably a market for the story.

And the rest just sounds really sad. Truly and sincerely.

(I'm still glad I didn't have to read it though. Thanks Bear )

My curiosity is killing me regarding what he was doing with/in that vehicle to lose his insurance coverage, was he hauling drugs or wh*res or some of each?

SLM
+3

My curiosity is killing me regarding what he was doing with/in that vehicle to lose his insurance coverage, was he hauling drugs or wh*res or some of each?

Judging by Bear's most excellently written book report (you get an A by the way Bear) I don't think we'll ever really know.

Truth is sometimes in the eye of the beholder.

gerryh
+4
Well, all I can say is, Bear, you are a hell of a lot more sympathetic than I am.

For what he has done to his Father and his family, I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

CDNBear
+1

Well, all I can say is, Bear, you are a hell of a lot more sympathetic than I am.

For what he has done to his Father and his family, I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

It's only money Gh. I personally don't place the same value in it as others may.

Besides that, he admits he's been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia, and is, for all intents and purposes, disabled.

I can't say that there was or was not criminal intent in his actions. With his affliction, the line between reality and his reality is blurry. If half of his story is true, he's paid his pound of flesh to the courts.