Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police


TenPenny
+1
#151
Which might be why we pulled you over the other night.
 
shadowshiv
+3
#152
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... thank you for your excellent post ...

... and not only did i get attacked on this board for saying what i said, but i actually got attacked by the rcmp in my home town the very night that i said it ...

... after i left the coffee shop where i had logged into the canadian content forums to write the post, i was pulled over by a pig while i was riding my bike home for no real reason. the pig told me i was riding my bike wrong and he gave me a whole list of reasons why i was riding my bike wrong and he told me to get off the road with my bike and he threatened to hit me with a fine ...

... coincidence? nope, a sign of a very guilty police force that lacks any semblance of self-control ...

Attacked by the RCMP? Since you are still posting here, it is safe to say that they were unsuccessful in their attempts to murder you. Unless...unless it's a fiendish cop pretending to be you so he can pick out his next victim! Kathy, you better watch out!
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#153
Planet of the Rape Aliens (external - login to view)

Did you write this?

I particularly like your disclaimer

Restriction of Liability:
The non-fiction information on this website is accurate and factual. Accordingly, Callum Houston cannot be held liable
in any way as a result of the use of, or the reliance on, the accurate and factual information found on this website.
Last edited by Retired_Can_Soldier; Dec 11th, 2011 at 11:14 PM..
 
JLM
#154
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

How can UNSOLVED murders be attributed to the cops? Don't think you're in line for a "Sherlock Award".
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#155
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

How can UNSOLVED murders be attributed to the cops? Don't think you're in line for a "Sherlock Award".

You should go to his website and read his manifesto. Entertaining stuff.
 
CDNBear
+4
#156
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

You should go to his website and read his manifesto. Entertaining stuff.

Wow, very entertaining.

I read through both articles, and the attachments. All his problems could have been solved, if he had simply told ICBC that he wasn't involved in an accident, and that would have been his legitimate defence. Instead he chose to be a nutter and not cooperate. He could have worked with th the ICBC provided lawyer, again, instead of cooperate, he chose to be a nutter. But that's besides the point, since he was involved in an incident involving his car. By his own admission...

Quote:

So I contacted ICBC by phone and I found out it was a man called Earl Graham, a squatter on my
private property
, who was causing ICBC to falsely accuse me of perpetrating a car accident. I then
attended ICBC's Powell River, BC office where I was interviewed about what happened on June 3,
2006 with Graham. ICBC refused to divulge the details of Graham's allegations against me.
Nonetheless, there had been an incident on June 3, so I explained the details of the encounter to
them. I told an ICBC employee of how I parked my car on my privately-owned property in front
of my barn and brought the car to a complete stop. Graham then willfully sat himself on the hood
of my parked car.
I asked him to get off the car. He refused. Then I slowly moved the car.
Instead of removing himself from the vehicle, an action he could have undertaken at any time, he
held on for the quick ride. I drove a short distance at a slow speed on McLean Road with Graham
seated on the hood. When Graham still wouldn't voluntarily get off of my vehicle I stopped my car
and I pulled out my cell phone and threatened to call the police. When I said I'd call the police
Graham immediately hopped off the hood of my car and walked away. That was it. There was no
car accident.

ICBC-RCMP-Attorney General Conspiracy Exposed by Callum Houston (external - login to view)



I'm surprised he wasn't charged with assault. Oh wait...

Quote:

CRIMINAL CHARGE JULY 14, 2006:

On July 14, 2006 the Crown processed the paperwork to formally charge me with the Criminal
Code offense of 249.(1) Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle. The charge was completely false.

Completely false, if you didn't already admit to committing the offence, lol.

But it gets better...

Quote:

Then the RCMP claim to have spoken to a couple of witnesses in their investigation. According to
the cops, one witness didn't want to give a formal statement to the police because he and his wife
are afraid of me and fear ramifications should they say something.

Given the level of nuttiness in this blog, I'd say that was a fair concern.

Anyways, I recommend reading the blog, it's a real fun read.
 
wizard
#157
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I read through both articles, and the attachments. All his problems could have been solved, if he had simply told ICBC that he wasn't involved in an accident, and that would have been his legitimate defence.

... you sure you read the right article? i denied from day one ever being involved in a car accident with anyone ...





 
gerryh
+1
#158
A nutter is a mild description. This moron admits to breaking the law, and then whines about being charged. You should read the one where he broke into a lawyers house and then vandalized it. He just couldn't figure out why HE was charged. roflmao.
 
CDNBear
+1
#159
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... you sure you read the right article? i denied from day one ever being involved in a car accident with anyone ...

Except for where you admitted it here...

Quote:

So I contacted ICBC by phone and I found out it was a man called Earl Graham, a squatter on my
private property
, who was causing ICBC to falsely accuse me of perpetrating a car accident. I then
attended ICBC's Powell River, BC office where I was interviewed about what happened on June 3,
2006 with Graham. ICBC refused to divulge the details of Graham's allegations against me.
Nonetheless, there had been an incident on June 3, so I explained the details of the encounter to
them. I told an ICBC employee of how I parked my car on my privately-owned property in front
of my barn and brought the car to a complete stop. Graham then willfully sat himself on the hood
of my parked car.
I asked him to get off the car. He refused. Then I slowly moved the car.
Instead of removing himself from the vehicle, an action he could have undertaken at any time, he
held on for the quick ride. I drove a short distance at a slow speed on McLean Road with Graham
seated on the hood. When Graham still wouldn't voluntarily get off of my vehicle I stopped my car
and I pulled out my cell phone and threatened to call the police. When I said I'd call the police
Graham immediately hopped off the hood of my car and walked away. That was it. There was no
car accident.

ICBC-RCMP-Attorney General Conspiracy Exposed by Callum Houston (external - login to view)

Dude, it may not be an accident. But it still involves a motor vehicle, therefore your insurance carrier would be part of any civil suit.

 
wizard
#160
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Planet of the Rape Aliens (external - login to view)

Did you write this?

... yup ...


 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#161
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... yup ...



You should byline your work so no one plagarizes it.

 
CDNBear
+3
#162
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

A nutter is a mild description. This moron admits to breaking the law, and then whines about being charged. You should read the one where he broke into a lawyers house and then vandalized it. He just couldn't figure out why HE was charged. roflmao.

That's the fun I was talking about. His logical inconsistency, denial and ignorance is only matched by the stickman.
Last edited by CDNBear; Dec 12th, 2011 at 06:29 PM..
 
wizard
#163
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Dude, it may not be an accident. But it still involves a motor vehicle, therefore your insurance carrier would be part of any civil suit.


... wrong ...

... icbc doesn't have the lawful authority to take part in lawsuits it isn't named in ...
 
CDNBear
+1
#164
As your insurance carrier, they are party to the claim. They are the body that will ultimately pay the settlement.

But at any rate, you committed a crime, or multiple crimes actually. Admitted to committing them. Tried and found guilty.

Sucks to be you.
 
wizard
#165
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

As your insurance carrier, they are party to the claim. They are the body that will ultimately pay the settlement.

... wrong again ...

... icbc is not my insurance carrier, my insurance policy was unlawfully invalidated by icbc and, accordingly, i am not indemnified for any settlement or court judgment ...
 
gerryh
+1
#166
lol.. here we go again.
 
TenPenny
+2
#167
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... wrong again ...

... icbc is not my insurance carrier, my insurance policy was unlawfully invalidated by icbc and, accordingly, i am not indemnified for any settlement or court judgment ...

I am given to understand that if you own and register a car in BC, ICBC is your insurance carrier.

But you might have a different perspective on this; I've read some of your stuff.

By the way, I'm still waiting for your proof that 'most' unsolved Canadian murders are perpetrated by the police.
 
JLM
#168
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... wrong again ...

... icbc is not my insurance carrier, my insurance policy was unlawfully invalidated by icbc and, accordingly, i am not indemnified for any settlement or court judgment ...

If you are in fact a B.C. resident and your vehicle is legally registered in B.C. how do you get the compulsory part of your insurance without going through I.C.B.C.? Do I smell a scam here?
 
CDNBear
+1
#169
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... wrong again ...

... icbc is not my insurance carrier, my insurance policy was unlawfully invalidated by icbc and, accordingly, i am not indemnified for any settlement or court judgment ...

Dude, I'm only going by what you wrote in your blog. You clearly state they were your policy carrier. You even have a letter from them with your policy number on it posted there.

I oft say this without being serious, but in your case, I actually mean it, seek mental help.
 
wizard
#170
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I am given to understand that if you own and register a car in BC, ICBC is your insurance carrier

... if icbc cancels your coverage then they are no longer your insurance provider ...
 
gerryh
#171
and they "illegally" cancelled yours?
 
CDNBear
#172
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... if icbc cancels your coverage then they are no longer your insurance provider ...

This is true, but they are still responsible for any liability, while you were covered.
 
wizard
#173
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

and they "illegally" cancelled yours?

... sure did ...
 
gerryh
+1
#174
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... sure did ...


This should be interesting, and how did they do that?
 
CDNBear
#175
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

and they "illegally" cancelled yours?

I doubt it. Given the fact that I've seen peoples coverage revoked because of multiple claims, or extremely high risk, here in Ontario.

I'd say the wiz, is the quintessential high risk.
 
wizard
#176
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

This is true, but they are still responsible for any liability, while you were covered.

... not according to icbc ...
 
TenPenny
+1
#177
In most jurisdictions, people without insurance are covered by a special facility that we all pay for, so in effect, they are yours.

I gather that, if they 'illegally' cancelled your policy, your registration was also invalid, since, if I understand correctly, insurance and registartion in BC are part and parcel of the same thing.
 
gerryh
+1
#178
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I doubt it. Given the fact that I've seen peoples coverage revoked because of multiple claims, or extremely high risk, here in Ontario.

I'd say the wiz, is the quintessential high risk.


I will lay odds, that he financed it and then missed a payment.
 
wizard
#179
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I will lay odds, that he financed it and then missed a payment.

... nope. the coverage was paid in full, paid in advance. icbc just simply came out and said i no longer had coverage ...
 
JLM
+1
#180
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... if icbc cancels your coverage then they are no longer your insurance provider ...

I'm beginning to wonder why you are telling the whole wide world about this. I've done some idiotic things in my time, but if at all possible kept them to myself!
 

Similar Threads

no new posts