Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police


wizard
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

That takes care of a few. What about the hundreds upon hundreds you claim are murdered by Police.

... a few? there's much more than a few there ...

Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Wizard and Postmaster are the same person. I was trying to figure this out, get a handle on who they are.

... really?

... and perhaps you can tell everyone why you believe this to be true ...
 
Goober
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... a few? there's much more than a few there ...

OK how many - You have the numbers - Then after that the Stats for the ROC - Rest of Canada. We could start with BC and AB.
 
wizard
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

OK how many - You have the numbers -

... i do?
 
DaSleeper
+2
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Wizard and Postmaster are the same person. I was trying to figure this out, get a handle on who they are. It is very clear to me now. They are morons.

Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post


... and perhaps you can tell everyone why you believe this to be true ...

Check your wall




.....
 
wizard
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Those are just the ones they've been caught doing.

... yes it is. which proves that there are MANY, MANY other murders perpetrated by the pigs that they've covered up ...

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Check your wall

... you're saying the moderators release private information about members accounts on this website? if true, that's a pretty darn underhanded thing to do to a poster ...
 
TenPenny
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... you want me to tell you which specific unsolved murders were perpetrated by the police and which ones weren't? my friend, you seem to be of the belief that i'm some kind of a ... WIZARD!!!

... put away the bong dude ...

I had this vague idea that you were willing to back up your claims.
I'm not surprised at the result, however.
 
wizard
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I had this vague idea that you were willing to back up your claims.
I'm not surprised at the result, however.

... oh but i have backed up the topic with links to stats. as has another poster ...
 
Goober
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... yes it is. which proves that there are MANY, MANY other murders perpetrated by the pigs that they've covered up ...


... you're saying the moderators release private information about members accounts on this website? if true, that's a pretty darn underhanded thing to do to a poster ...

Why not tell us about yourself.
 
TenPenny
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... oh but i have backed up the topic with links to stats. as has another poster ...


I simply asked for the numbers to be posted, how many unsolved murders were there, and how many were perpetrated by the police.

I'm waiting for you to post the numbers that you claim are so easily accessible.
 
wizard
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Why not tell us about yourself.

... a tad off-topic don't you think?

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I simply asked for the numbers to be posted, how many unsolved murders were there, and how many were perpetrated by the police.

... you want to know how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by the cops? in what way would they be unsolved if we know who the killers are?
 
TenPenny
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... a tad off-topic don't you think?


... you want to know how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by the cops? in what way would they be unsolved if we know who the killers are?

Well then, perhaps YOU can tell US how you can claim that 'most unsolved Canadian murders are perpetrated by the police"??????

I didn't make the claim, YOU DID.
 
Goober
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... a tad off-topic don't you think?


... you want to know how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by the cops? in what way would they be unsolved if we know who the killers are?

Not off topic as you come across with wild claims and nothing to back it up. The Grassy Knoll type.
 
wizard
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Why not tell us about yourself.

... you coming on to me? not a homo, dude ...
 
TenPenny
+1
#44
Somehow, I think our wizzle will shrivel and fizzle.
 
Goober
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... you coming on to me? not a homo, dude ...

What if I am a homosexual. Would that make my points any less relevant - Or do you just deal with heterosexuals - Or are you Homophobic - or are you suppressing your natural born desires and looking for a man??
 
wizard
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

What if I am a homosexual. Would that make my points any less relevant - Or do you just deal with heterosexuals - Or are you Homophobic - or are you suppressing your natural born desires and looking for a man??

... just a warning that if you're soliciting a cyber-sex affair with me your proposal will be rejected ...
 
Goober
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... just a warning that if you're soliciting a cyber-sex affair with me your proposal will be rejected ...

So you think I am gay?
 
wizard
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

So you think I am gay?

... don't know, don't care either way ...
 
Goober
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... don't know, don't care either way ...

Clearly you care as you asked. So asking makes it important to you. Why is that?
 
wizard
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Clearly you care as you asked. So asking makes it important to you. Why is that?

... false. i did not ask you if you were gay and i don't want to know. in fact, it was YOU who solicited personal information from me. why are you interested in my personal life, goober?
 
Goober
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... false. i did not ask you if you were gay and i don't want to know. in fact, it was YOU who solicited personal information from me. why are you interested in my personal life, goober?

Most fill out a profile - That is all. Simple as that
 
TenPenny
+4
#52
Most people who don't fill out a profile, and use a username that starts with a letter in the last 10 letters of the alphabet are gay homophobic police officers who murder people and cover it up.

those statistics are easy to find.
 
Goober
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... false. i did not ask you if you were gay and i don't want to know. in fact, it was YOU who solicited personal information from me. why are you interested in my personal life, goober?

Quote: Originally Posted by Goober
Why not tell us about yourself.

... you coming on to me? not a homo, dude ...
 
Kreskin
#54
It's difficult to dispute. Most unsolved murders are solved.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...

So, my dad is a retired murderer, my late uncle is a murderer now residing on the other side, and my cousin's girlfriend is currently a crazed murderer? Hmmmmm. That makes perfect sense!
 
SLM
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

So, my dad is a retired murderer, my late uncle is a murderer now residing on the other side, and my cousin's girlfriend is currently a crazed murderer? Hmmmmm. That makes perfect sense!

Doesn't it though? It's a whole new world of logic isn't it?
 
Goober
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Doesn't it though? It's a whole new world of logic isn't it?

Yes a whole new wondrous world filled with padded rooms, friends to escort you everywhere, formal long white sleeved coats for dinner and all other meals as well.

And when you have a disagreement with yourself, just call up another personality to shut that one up. That will teach, him, her, Not sure.

And friends that no one else can see.

the wizard of oz we39re off to see the wizard - YouTube

 
SLM
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Yes a whole new wondrous world filled with padded rooms, friends to escort you everywhere, formal long white sleeved coats for dinner and all other meals as well.

And when you have a disagreement with yourself, just call up another personality to shut that one up. That will teach, him, her, Not sure.

And friends that no one else can see.

the wizard of oz were off to see the wizard - YouTube

Good grief! I have to make my own friends, pad my own rooms and no one escorts me to dinner!

Some people just have all the luck!
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

So, my dad is a retired murderer, my late uncle is a murderer now residing on the other side, and my cousin's girlfriend is currently a crazed murderer? Hmmmmm. That makes perfect sense!

Which makes you a wannabe murder
 
Tonington
+1
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Which makes you a wannabe murder

Murderer for hire sounds better
 

Similar Threads

no new posts