9/11 conspiracy debunking videos

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
There HAD to be enough resistance to cause debris to be blown around the site. That's a lot of wind to move a single ten thousand pound panel. At freefall speed, it would take nine seconds for roof to kiss sidewalk. Do your own counting. Compressed air, metallic elasticity, bending moments can't be avoided in any sort of collapse - even with explosives.

As for the step ladder analogy just drop your nuts on the floor. They are going to spread during their fall and land in a larger pattern than the size of the palm of your hand. Set up a half dozen pill bottles and I bet some that weren't directly under your nuts when you dropped then will be hit.

Wolf

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh sure. Debris just conveniently bypasses a couple of buildings so that it can take down Tower 7. Very thoughtful, indeed.
The building between 1&2 were not as high as wtc7 and probably by being closer, was damaged more on top......if you damage just the top of a building it will not necessarily collapse.....but damage a building at the base and the weight plus get a bunch of transformers burning and exploding inside..........

I know you hate G.W. but don't let that hatred make you believe every conspiracy that comes along;-)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
The building between 1&2 were not as high as wtc7 and probably by being closer, was damaged more on top......if you damage just the top of a building it will not necessarily collapse.....but damage a building at the base and the weight plus get a bunch of transformers burning and exploding inside..........

I know you hate G.W. but don't let that hatred make you believe every conspiracy that comes along;-)

As I noted previously, those buildings in closer proximity were likelier to get damaged from falling debris.

Just because you hate the USA and love Bush doesn't mean you have to accept everything the White House liar has to say. As for beliefs in conspiracy, I hope you still don't believe there are WMD all over Iraq.;-);-)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
You would rather believe someone than believing your own eyes
Doctor, my eyes have seen the years
Through the slow parade of tears without crying
Now I want to understand
I have done all that I could
To see the evil and the good without hiding
You must help me if you can
  • Doctor my eyes
    Tell me what is wrong
    Was I unwise to leave them open for so long?
As I've wandered through this world
As each moment has unfurled
I've been waiting to awaken from this dream
People go just where they will
I never notice them until I've got this feeling
That it's later than it seems
  • Doctor my eyes
    Tell me what is real
    I hear their cries
    Just saying "It's too late for me"
Doctor my eyes
Cannot be disguised
Is this the prize for having learned how not to cry?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
As I noted previously, those buildings in closer proximity were likelier to get damaged from falling debris.

Not true. If someone throws a grenade at you, and you have no time to get out of it's range, the best thing to do is lie down a few feet from it.

The debris clearly radiated outward.

There is also randomness. I can provide you with cases of people who died from a single gunshot wound. I can also provide you with cases of people who were shot three four or five times, and lived. Some people fall five stories and die, some fall 10 stories and walk away. **it happens.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
The debris clearly radiated outward.

Of course, it was two buildings that fell. Thus, according to you, lightning struck twice.

Miracles ... miracles.:roll:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Just because you hate the USA and love Bush doesn't mean you have to accept everything the White House liar has to say. As for beliefs in conspiracy, I hope you still don't believe there are WMD all over Iraq.;-);-)
I hate the U.S. and like Bush????? Man you really assume a lot:lol:
Hey....here's one for you to peruse.......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8116395518760933323

I like to play devil's advocate sometimes......Naaah! I just like a good laugh once in a while..........:lol::lol:

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
lol yes miracles happen.
Lovely miracles :p
Its like 3000 people (nearly) were destined to die because WTC is so bad structurally weeee

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
You can argue all you want about if #7 was hit by debris,or you can look at the pictures and video that show it was. The "truthers" discard anything that does not point to thier "truth". It is hopeless,but sometimes fun.to debate with them. They are led by #1 "truther",Alex Jones, who is basically a scammer with millions in sales. Alex does not like people who think,they are bothersome,he prefers people who BELIEVE.Truthers are a cult,brainwashed by thier hatred for Bush and his policies into blindly accepting anything that is fed them by thier leaders. Hopefully soon it will be some James Jones Kool-aid.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Oh yeah, there's a lot more truth in the WMD stories from treasonous Bush and his fellow America haters.:lol::lol::lol:
First law of "truthers",when confronted with facts switch topics.Second "first" law of "truthers",switch topics again,you are intellectually superior,believe me,and for $9.95 a month I will let you join my elite club. Only you have the ability to expose the "man behind the curtain",trust me little gopher,I have faith in you. And for the small sum of $8.95,all credit cards accepted,I will send you a video that proves that you have the insight that the deniers do not. You can spread the truth,you are one of few that understands the duplicity behind george bush and his evil cabal. And if you sign up three others I will send you a rare copy of "What really happened on that day in September",but that is for your own use,it is too revealing to share with the "sheeple". Is knowing the truth worth ten dollars a month? Is exposing the secret Bush plan to control free-thinking Americans worth the price of a cappucino a week? You are not fooled so easily,are you? Sign up now and stop the eradication of your freedoms. All credit cards accepted. Sincerely yours,Alex Jones. P.S.,stick to your guns,there are people out there that refuse to have thier eyes open.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
```However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.
```

Not only that, there were several buildings that were closer to the two major towers. They were hit with far more debris and they didn't fall.

That's something the demented Bush apologists can never explain.

They will tell you , those buildings were smaller, and had very few damage, which makes no sense at all.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Building next to wtc 2 , which is the deutsche bank, was 39 floor tall, basically the same size as wtc 7, didnt collapse.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Well tell me, what is the point of debating this? there is absolutly none.

Absolutly there is .

What kind of news do you receive everyday?

There is always a spot during the news, where they talk about war on terror, terrorism, blah blahb and all those fairy tail........

how much money goes for the secret services in your country?

how much money goes for the military?

how much money goes for the mission in afganisthan? iraq?

How many peoples get wounded for those missions?

how many peoples get kiled during those operations on both sides?

So yes, it is very important that we get informed and debating on those issue.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Building next to wtc 2 , which is the deutsche bank, was 39 floor tall, basically the same size as wtc 7, didnt collapse.

Web steel construction as opposed to tube steel. Deutche bank just recently burned for two days and still didn't collapse - and it was deeper into the debris field that was WTC 7. What that proves to me is they shouldn't have cut corners and erected WTC as tube structures. Then, we wouldn't be having this debate.

Wolf

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And the side you cant see, there is nothing to worry about, cause wtc 1 wasnt on the side you can't see.Show me a video or photo showing wtc being smashed and heavily damage by wtc 1

Here is what Eaglesmack said

posted by EagleSmack

tell me where, i really want to know.

Hey you... It is right there in your first picture! You disproved yourself. What do you think is in that cloud of dust? Debis from the North Tower! LOTS of it!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
LOGIC 7... These are quotes from NYFD Firemen who were there that day. These all pertain to WTC 7and the damage done. If there was no damage as you say.

What did these men see?

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

And Another...

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

And Another...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down."