Palestinian Terrorist Again Using Children as Shields.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
This article shatters any illusions that Hamas wants peace for the Palestinian People, unlike Israel who would like peace. The Palestinian People elected Hamas so they must agree with his Terror tactics?

Haniyeh advisor: Shalit deal is close
By JPOST.COM STAFF

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193486516&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/Printerhttp://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193486516&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/EMail
javascript:openSubsWindow()
http://info.jpost.com/C002/Services/SMSAlerts/
http://info.jpost.com/C005/Toolbar/
http://info.jpost.com/C005/Products/Epaper/http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1159193486516&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/EMailjavascript:MM_openBrWindow('/servle...,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,left=20,top=20')

A senior advisor to Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said Saturday that significant progress had been made with Israel to release captured soldier Cpl. Gilad Shalit, Army Radio reported.
Ahmed Youssef said that Israel had agreed to release Palestinian prisoners, including a number of "central Hamas activists and other Arab prisoners."
PM: Abbas must act, or all hope is lost
Ben-Eliezer: Gaza won't be retaken
On Friday, PA Foreign Minister Mahmoud Zahar said that the possibility of kidnapping additional IDF soldiers had not been ruled out by Hamas as a tactic for forcing the release of Palestinian security prisoners currently incarcerated in Israel.
Speaking at a Hamas rally in Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip, Zahar said he demanded that Israel release prisoners in exchange for the release of Shalit.
Israel is a "cancer" in the Middle East, Zahar continued, and added that Hamas would never recognize its existence.
"Israel is a growth on our land," he said. "It has no historical, religious, or cultural justification, and we will never establish relations with this 'cancer.' We will never recognize Israel - this is a final, non-negotiable decision," Zahar declared. Zahar's comments echoed those made by Hamas leader-in-exile Khaled Mashaal a week ago, who reiterated that Hamas would never recognize Israel, but indicated that his organization would consider swapping Shalit in exchange for Palestinian prisoners.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This article shatters any illusions that Hamas wants peace for the Palestinian People, unlike Israel who would like peace. The Palestinian People elected Hamas so they must agree with his Terror tactics?

Haniyeh advisor: Shalit deal is close
By JPOST.COM STAFF

A senior advisor to Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said Saturday that significant progress had been made with Israel to release captured soldier Cpl. Gilad Shalit, Army Radio reported.
Ahmed Youssef said that Israel had agreed to release Palestinian prisoners, including a number of "central Hamas activists and other Arab prisoners."
PM: Abbas must act, or all hope is lost
Ben-Eliezer: Gaza won't be retaken
On Friday, PA Foreign Minister Mahmoud Zahar said that the possibility of kidnapping additional IDF soldiers had not been ruled out by Hamas as a tactic for forcing the release of Palestinian security prisoners currently incarcerated in Israel.
Speaking at a Hamas rally in Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip, Zahar said he demanded that Israel release prisoners in exchange for the release of Shalit.
Israel is a "cancer" in the Middle East, Zahar continued, and added that Hamas would never recognize its existence.
"Israel is a growth on our land," he said. "It has no historical, religious, or cultural justification, and we will never establish relations with this 'cancer.' We will never recognize Israel - this is a final, non-negotiable decision," Zahar declared. Zahar's comments echoed those made by Hamas leader-in-exile Khaled Mashaal a week ago, who reiterated that Hamas would never recognize Israel, but indicated that his organization would consider swapping Shalit in exchange for Palestinian prisoners.
Psst, while my wife is out of my office, I think I love you, lol.

This piece of fact will no doubtably be lost on and then dismissed with, "it's all causa Israel", by the bleeding hearts, Sass.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Ummm, northstar, you just shot me in the foot. Cease fire, cease fire!!!

Those quotes you just smashed are mine, ouch, that hurts. But I still stand by them.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised that it wasn't me who was blamed.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
This piece of fact will no doubtably be lost on and then dismissed with, "it's all causa Israel", by the bleeding hearts, Sass.

Israel refuses to recognize Hezbollah even though it was democratically elected into the Lebanese government. This is complete disregard of Bush's demand for democratization in the Middle East.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Israel refuses to recognize Hezbollah even though it was democratically elected into the Lebanese government. This is complete disregard of Bush's demand for democratization in the Middle East.

Again Gopher, I do not believe in forced Demoratization, it is self defeating. The Hezbollah, its supporters, the Hamas and pretty much the whole of the ME, refuses to accept Israel. So what should they do? Roll over, play dead? Lay down their arms, and wait for penatration? What?

Besides, we here in Canada do not recognise the Hezbollah, so does that by your measure of profound knowledge mean they should attack and capture our soldiers, then use them to barter a trade for duly processed criminals in our jails?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ummm, northstar, you just shot me in the foot. Cease fire, cease fire!!!

Those quotes you just smashed are mine, ouch, that hurts. But I still stand by them.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised that it wasn't me who was blamed.

I would only blame you if I used your sence of logic.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
no bear it was from him, but l could have had my threads mixed up due to a coffee break...
No the quotes you attacked were from my reply to him. But I still stand by them, seeing as you do not agree with them, perhaps some rebuttling is in order. So as I can gain some insight into your position.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
we here in Canada do not recognise the Hezbollah, so does that by your measure of profound knowledge mean they should attack and capture our soldiers, then use them to barter a trade for duly processed criminals in our jails?

You're not making "sence" here. If your government endorses Bush's democratization plan, you have no choice but to recognize Hezbollah as it is part of Lebanon's government. As for soldiers being captured - I am not aware of Canadians fighting in Palestine so I cannot answer your question.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
we here in Canada do not recognise the Hezbollah, so does that by your measure of profound knowledge mean they should attack and capture our soldiers, then use them to barter a trade for duly processed criminals in our jails?

You're not making "sence" here. If your government endorses Bush's democratization plan, you have no choice but to recognize Hezbollah as it is part of Lebanon's government. As for soldiers being captured - I am not aware of Canadians fighting in Palestine so I cannot answer your question.
Clarification, we do not recognise the Hezbollah as a political leadership. The refference was to equate the capture of IDF soldiers, for bartering. Seeing as we here in Canada do not accept the Hezbollah as legitamate political group. So does that give them the right to capture our soldiers and barter their lives. As they do with the IDF soldiers.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Sorry, I am still not entirely clear as to what you mean.

IDF soldiers were illegally in land that was not theirs and those two soldiers were captured, not kidnapped, as the biased Western media reported. By contrast, as I showed in a previous link something like over 1,000 Palestinians have been kidnapped by the IDF during their multiple violations of the blue line border. Nothing has been done to give those victims any form of justice.

If Canadians were illegally in Palestine and captured, they would have to face local justice because of their violation of the law. I have no idea why they would be there unless it is as mercenaries and it would be at their own risk.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

I love it when you prove me right Gopher

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Again Gopher, I do not believe in forced Demoratization, it is self defeating. The Hezbollah, its supporters, the Hamas and pretty much the whole of the ME, refuses to accept Israel. So what should they do? Roll over, play dead? Lay down their arms, and wait for penatration? What?

Besides, we here in Canada do not recognise the Hezbollah, so does that by your measure of profound knowledge mean they should attack and capture our soldiers, then use them to barter a trade for duly processed criminals in our jails?

Again you have ignored direct questions.....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Israel refuses to recognize Hezbollah even though it was democratically elected into the Lebanese government.
Because it is a terrorist organization and recognized as such, by the HRW and UN.

This is complete disregard of Bush's demand for democratization in the Middle East.

No it is not, as explained in the last answer, a terrorist organization has no political clout as a form of governance. If you can not recognize that, I may start questioning whether or not you have the skills to continue a reasonable debate.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
George Washington was called a terrorist by the British during the 1770s. But he was democratically elected and that government had no choice but to recognize him for his political office. The Israeli government has no choice but to recognize Hezbollah as well for the same reason.

As for debate, you are OWNED in this one just as in the other thread. No contest. None whatsoever.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
George Washington was called a terrorist by the British during the 1770s. But he was democratically elected and that government had no choice but to recognize him for his political office. The Israeli government has no choice but to recognize Hezbollah as well for the same reason.

As for debate, you are OWNED in this one just as in the other thread. No contest. None whatsoever.[/quote]

Dreamer, only in your eyes. I have already provedthatthe Hezbollah has and will continue to use civilians as both prtection and their subsequent deaths as propoganda. Just because you are childish enough(prejoritively speaking) to change you basis of proof, after I found it. Does not mean the proof is any less valid.

Here is my proof of your childish acts, in regards to proof...

gopher posted in #45...

Let's stick to the topic. Let's see your evidence from HRW.

and in post #47...

And so, unless you have evidence from HRW to prove the charge, it becomes baseless.

Then I found this for you at HRW's website...

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2006/10/05/lebano14336.htm

Here's a quote gopher, so stifle the smug attitude please.

"Because of Hezbollah’s secrecy, little is known about the conduct of its forces inside Lebanon and whether its own actions put Lebanese civilians at risk. Human Rights Watch’s research found that on a number of occasions Hezbollah unjustifiably endangered Lebanese civilians by storing weapons in civilian homes, firing rockets from populated areas, and allowing its fighters to operate from civilian homes. Hezbollah also used children as active combatants, another violation of the law. "

Then you, as a spoiled child would changed your rules with this piece of nonesence...

The truth of those "facts", or, more correctly, accusations, are to be ascertained in a court of law or other institution charged with investigating and providing remedies for violations of the law.

There is no accusations here gopher, it was FOUND, that the Hezbollah HAD, done just what we have all said they have done, period. Either play on a level playing field, with one set, set of rules, or I'll just start dismissing you like mickey(as in mouse).

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
and just for a little more context:

[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]This report documents serious violations of international humanitarian law (the laws of war) by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in Lebanon between July 12 and July 27, 2006, as well as the July 30 attack in Qana. During this period, the IDF killed an estimated 400 people, the vast majority of them civilians, and that number climbed to over 500 by the time this report went to print. The Israeli government claims it is taking all possible measures to minimize civilian harm, but the cases documented here reveal a systematic failure by the IDF to distinguish between combatants and civilians.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]Since the start of the conflict, Israeli forces have consistently launched artillery and air attacks with limited or dubious military gain but excessive civilian cost. In dozens of attacks, Israeli forces struck an area with no apparent military target. In some cases, the timing and intensity of the attack, the absence of a military target, as well as return strikes on rescuers, suggest that Israeli forces deliberately targeted civilians.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]The Israeli government claims that it targets only Hezbollah, and that fighters from the group are using civilians as human shields, thereby placing them at risk. Human Rights Watch found no cases in which Hezbollah deliberately used civilians as shields to protect them from retaliatory IDF attack.

!!OWNED!!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Israel refuses to recognize Hezbollah even though it was democratically elected into the Lebanese government.
Because it is a terrorist organization and recognized as such, by the HRW and UN.

No it is not, as explained in the last answer, a terrorist organization has no political clout as a form of governance. If you can not recognize that, I may start questioning whether or not you have the skills to continue a reasonable debate.

Given that they and their 23 seats are still in violation of resolution 1559 for refusing to disband and disarm supposed militias in the south, I'd say that might have a bit of clout. Everyone blames that on the Lebanese government of course, since they are still in charge.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]This report documents serious violations of international humanitarian law (the laws of war) by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in Lebanon between July 12 and July 27, 2006, as well as the July 30 attack in Qana. During this period, the IDF killed an estimated 400 people, the vast majority of them civilians, and that number climbed to over 500 by the time this report went to print. The Israeli government claims it is taking all possible measures to minimize civilian harm, but the cases documented here reveal a systematic failure by the IDF to distinguish between combatants and civilians.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]Since the start of the conflict, Israeli forces have consistently launched artillery and air attacks with limited or dubious military gain but excessive civilian cost. In dozens of attacks, Israeli forces struck an area with no apparent military target. In some cases, the timing and intensity of the attack, the absence of a military target, as well as return strikes on rescuers, suggest that Israeli forces deliberately targeted civilians.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]The Israeli government claims that it targets only Hezbollah, and that fighters from the group are using civilians as human shields, thereby placing them at risk. Human Rights Watch found no cases in which Hezbollah deliberately used civilians as shields to protect them from retaliatory IDF attack. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=geneva,arial]!!OWNED!![/FONT]
[/SIZE]
You are a childish lil man aren't you, you can no longer support your aguement, so you resort to this. I retract all the compliments I've paid to you. You are a child.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

[FONT=geneva,arial][SIZE=-1]The Israeli government claims that it targets only Hezbollah, and that fighters from the group are using civilians as human shields, thereby placing them at risk. Human Rights Watch found no cases in which Hezbollah deliberately used civilians as shields to protect them from retaliatory IDF attack. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=geneva,arial]!!OWNED!![/FONT]
[/SIZE]

Where's the link, I love reading the footnotes and sources in these reports.