Palestinian Terrorist Again Using Children as Shields.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Everyone has a vested interest in keeping the ME somewhat peaceful, not just the US.

Everyone 'should' have such an interest. But wars will continue as long as there is a profit to be made from them.

As for HRW, are you saying that it dtermined that Hezbollah used civilians as human shields when the quote shows it reached no such conclusion?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Everyone has a vested interest in keeping the ME somewhat peaceful, not just the US.

Everyone 'should' have such an interest. But wars will continue as long as there is a profit to be made from them.

As for HRW, are you saying that it dtermined that Hezbollah used civilians as human shields when the quote shows it reached no such conclusion?

I'm saying they used the definition of human sheild to descsribe certain scenarios. I didn't say the words 'human sheild' was printed in the article. I think I said that, didn't I?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
``` I should clairfy, they didn't actually use the term 'human sheild', in stead they used the definition to describe certain actions and scenarios. ```

OK, that wasn't clear in your post.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not the first one, no.
Said1, I would love to continue this conversation, but as long as goopher is involved, it will go nowhere. He uses suspect sources for his fight, but dismiss any other form of rebuttle, from sources he deems not up to his snuff.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
All objective sources, I'm sure.

Now, what does HRW say?

... next ...
That's it, I'm outta here, good luck in life.

You can cry all you want, but you are an immature lil spec. You have all the intellectual capacity of a nazi officer. You would not be able to distinguish retoric from fact if someone used crayons and big words to help teach you. You constant childish dismissing of everyones facts and links, is nothing less then complete baffoonary. You will undoubtedly think you have won the fight here, but I can assure you, you have not. You have only served to prove that you rate as much respect as the pieces of dirt I scraped from my jump boots, as I trained to defend your very right to be a complete moron. An act I am somewhat questioning at this moment.

Have you ever wondered why your invisible friend, killed himself?

I know why, just look in the mirror.

Grow up.

To any intellegent individuals that wish to continue this conversation, I'll be in my office, NEXT!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Shame on the brave "warrior". I guess he wasn't so valiant after all. Note that I did not use any such innuendo on him.

God punishes.

... next ...
You snot nosed little puke, it is quite easy to sit at a screen and impune my resolve. I doubt you have either the resolve nor the ablity to back that. You just proved my point, you having nothing to add, you can not win, so why not attack something you know will insight my wrath. Good call. Still safe vehind your screen, put your life on the line, like I have, to defend the rights of spoiled f*cks like you, to impune the valiance of men like me, that have walked the walk, in so doing, earned the right to talk the talk, I doubt you could ever do the same.

note my contempt for this pissant wind bag, that has no integredy, honour, or sence of ethics. I don't believe in God.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
By now it is clear that Hezbollah did not use civilians as human shields and that HRW has not made any conclusions to the contrary as has been falsely alleged here.

Anybody that has genuine proof to the contrary is free to present evidence that contradicts HRW. But let's keep it free of innuendo and name calling.

... next ...