What's Trump Done Now?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
“A review of federal purchasing contracts by The Associated Press shows federal agencies waited until mid-March to begin placing bulk orders of N95 respirator masks, mechanical ventilators and other equipment needed by front-line health care workers.”

-AP

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
“A review of federal purchasing contracts by The Associated Press shows federal agencies waited until mid-March to begin placing bulk orders of N95 respirator masks, mechanical ventilators and other equipment needed by front-line health care workers.”
-AP
Good for the AP. Why didn't the AP do this review in February?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I wouldn't even think of trying to figure out what is wrong with Cliffy or what his capabilities may be. It could be a matter for a psychologist or a psychiatrist and my delving into it might prove I'm as in effective as he is. One thing for sure there is prohibitive barrier in his mind.

Yes- one has to wonder if his mother deliberately dropped him on a very large slab of granite?

It brings to mid that old movie - National Lampoon`s Christmas Vacation when cousin Eddie is explaining about the BIG STEEL

PLATE in his skull and one must wonder if Cliffy has a SIMILAR PLATE as a result of contact with granite?

And perhaps the plate has shifted and short circuited something essential in his head?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe we'd all be better off if Trump just quit doing things!
I agree , we should all stay home and wait for government cheques , I am sure they will keep coming for the duration . No need for revenue generation.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trumps demands 3M stop exporting N95 masks to Canada.

Every one of these masks is made from red cedar pulp supplied by Canada.

What has Trump done? Illustrated what and uneducated boob he really is. Yet again.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
So-called doctors are SHOCKED that I recommended various unproven drugs for Caronavirus at my press confrences! Side effects include severe nausea, hair loss, hearing loss, vision changes, severe dizziness, vomiting, fainting, seizures and death. Still, what do you have to lose?!

-DJT

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So-called doctors are SHOCKED that I recommended various unproven drugs for Caronavirus at my press confrences! Side effects include severe nausea, hair loss, hearing loss, vision changes, severe dizziness, vomiting, fainting, seizures and death. Still, what do you have to lose?!

-DJT
Another lie , why must you make up lies if he is so incompetent that his mistakes speak for themselves ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
-DJT
Fake quote.