What's Trump Done Now?

Pascua

Time Out
Apr 3, 2020
In other words, never.

Also Mr. Tecumsehsbones, you believe that? I'm sure China, Europe, Canada and Russia are secretly working together to make you fall apart. I'm sure somewhere out there in the Arabian desert, someone is making plans for another attack.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
After Jared Kushner’s comment about how the Strategic National Stockpile is not supposed to be for states, lots of people pointed to the fact that its own website says it is.

The language on the website has now been changed.

Screenshot from last night vs. one from today.

Right in front of your MAGA eyes.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Also Mr. Tecumsehsbones, you believe that? I'm sure China, Europe, Canada and Russia are secretly working together to make you fall apart. I'm sure somewhere out there in the Arabian desert, someone is making plans for another attack.
On each other, mostly.

If they've got your brains and courage, the U.S. has nothing to worry about.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
After Jared Kushner’s comment about how the Strategic National Stockpile is not supposed to be for states, lots of people pointed to the fact that its own website says it is.
The language on the website has now been changed.
Screenshot from last night vs. one from today.

Right in front of your MAGA eyes.
Fake news.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Wow.

Medical masks sold by American firm 3M to Germany were intercepted in Thailand and diverted back to the US.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
What does this even mean?

"We have a stockpile. It's a federal stockpile. We can use that for states or we can use it for ourselves."

-DJT

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What does this even mean?
"We have a stockpile. It's a federal stockpile. We can use that for states or we can use it for ourselves."
-DJT
The military needs ventilators, too, and that is classified as our.