Capitalism will save this world

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Delicious Recipes for Cooking the Rich After the Imminent Class War

“When the people have nothing to eat, they shall eat the rich.”
With rising income disparity, stagnant wages, high credit card interest rates, and an increase in automation, it’s getting harder and harder to keep your refrigerator full these days. What might happen if there were no more Top Ramen or toasted American cheese sandwiches to get you through a hard month?
As a former Boy Scout, I believe in being thoroughly prepared for any eventuality. Never having personally engaged in cannibalism, it occurred to me that The Rich might not agree with my stomach, and may need special preparation before they can be eaten.
To set myself (and you!) up for success when we rise to behead our overlords, I’ve compiled five easy recipes – each of which can be easily adapted to non-human meat in the event that a class war apocalypse does not occur:
Stockbroker Gumbo

Preparation:
Like the stockbroker’s former profession, the preparation of this dish is deceptively simple, except the results taste much better than a housing market bubble. Dip the meat in flour, evenly coating all sides and set the excess flour aside. Heat the butter and oil in a large pot until it is sizzling. Add the garlic and onion first. Once they are browned add the meat, sausage, and shrimp and brown them. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook until they are soft. Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste. Allow to simmer on a low to medium heat for no less than an hour, adding flour periodically to thicken the sauce. This dish is perfect for a cold night and is best served with biscuits.

More: https://brokeassstuart.com/2019/09/...cooking-the-rich-after-the-imminent-class-war

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Obama bailouts bad.....Trump Bailouts good and hes been doing it with farmers for two years before this happened.

Obama deficits bad....Trump deficits good and now poised to balloon bigly.

How about bailouts are good in times of need and deficits in good economic times are bad?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Obama bailouts bad.....Trump Bailouts good and hes been doing it with farmers for two years before this happened.

How about bailouts are good in times of need and deficits in good economic times are bad?
What do you think of Trudeau’s deficits ? How about his massive bail out spending , all of it unfunded ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

All business bailouts are in a form of low to no interest loans, small business loans maybe forgivable if they keep their employees employed.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So, when the U of S finishes testing and sells Billions of vaccines, will the drug companies that built and fund the lab get the credit or will Trudeau for dropping cash?