First Brown face, now Red Faced ROFLOL

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
This in answer to PGS 's 218 post.

I am ashamed to see how gulible some of my own countrymen are. Most of what you mentioned ... fake news. You should look at the manhandling on the floor of our House of Commons episode ....and the stupid one of inviting the world to come to Canada also fake. He made it plain that Canada would process those who were fleeing because they feared for their lives but they would process them in the same manner as those who applied through normal channels. Oh I suppose you never dressed up for Halloween or a costume ball? There was a golf tournament recently where all the golfers came in costume.

Tell me True....Would you honestly trade Trudeau for Trump ...I wouldn't!!

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well there is a lot to look down on , with the current crop in Ottawant . SNC Lavilon for one . Dancing and prancing on the stage in India for another . Quietly charging an Admiral and letting the charges drop once political interference was uncovered . I could go on , how about manhandling female MP’s on the floor of the House of Commons ? And inviting the world to come to Canada via Roxham road and become an irregular immigrant jumping the queue . Conflict of interest . Hey don’t forget two planes the environmental champion , plus his official Government of Canada Challenger . Yes I say Eagle Smack has as much ammunition against our august PM , as you and your constant critics of his president .

As I'm reading the above it reminded me of this:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This in answer to PGS 's 218 post.

I am ashamed to see how gulible some of my own countrymen are. Most of what you mentioned ... fake news. You should look at the manhandling on the floor of our House of Commons episode ....and the stupid one of inviting the world to come to Canada also fake. He made it plain that Canada would process those who were fleeing because they feared for their lives but they would process them in the same manner as those who applied through normal channels. Oh I suppose you never dressed up for Halloween or a costume ball? There was a golf tournament recently where all the golfers came in costume.

Tell me True....Would you honestly trade Trudeau for Trump ...I wouldn't!!
So he didn’t wear Indian wedding dress and do the Bhangra dance at a function in India ? The tapes I saw must be fake news .It is obviously fake news that the liberals invited a convicted Sikh terrorist to an Indian State dinner . And yes I did watch the video of Trudeau charging onto the floor of Commons pushing people including females opposition members . All must be fake news . Who cares about black face , all that shows is immaturity it is the other allegations that need answers .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
how about the fact that the Canadian economy is doing pretty well.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
[QUOTE=pgs;

I am sure he did! Do you believe he would even think about doing that today?

I watched the same one as well. What I saw, was in his rush to confront a man he collided with a women. He did apologize to her.

The world has changed mightily in the internet era. Oh and how do you think people in the future will feel about the way posters on this forum and other ones, verbally insult and bully each other?