Gun Control is Completely Useless.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I live in a stable, prosperous place with a very low level of violent crime and a particularly highly educated populace.
For now . You will soon be practising sharia . Don’t get caught stealing a loaf of bread .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
in Canada, we have a test to check if there is a constitutional right that has been infringed.
The Oakes test is outlined
as follows:
1. There must a pressing and substantial
objective for the law or government action.
2. The means chosen to achieve the
objective must be proportional to the
burden on the rights of the claimant.
i. The objective must be rationally connected
to the limit on the Charter right.
ii. The limit must minimally impair the
Charter right.
iii. There should be an overall balance or
proportionality between the benefits
of the limit and its deleterious effects

Oh Bondo...................................

Your point is full of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "not withstanding clause" engineered by our SOVIET AGENT..............................

the VILE Pierre Trudeau.......................................................

NULLIFIES ANY ISSUE that a province does not approve of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not hear that when Doug Ford ORDERED Toronto city council.............................

to trim its BLOATED RANKS.....................................

and people including Our idiot Boy Justin wanted to take Ford to court................................

but oopsie...........................................

Our idiot Boy can order what he wants.......................................

but NOT WITHSTANDING KILLED the HOG intention to maintain that BLOATED CITY HALL.........................

in defiance of Ford orders - that he was ENTITLED TO GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And CAQ in Quebec has banned the display of all religious symbols in public...............................

and in the process have enraged militant Sikhs and radical Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Our idiot BOY does not dare speak for fear of losing votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDP leader Jagmeet (deadmeat) Singh has spoken against the CAQ bill...................................

but Deadmeat is well on his way to political oblivion.....................................

and can be SAFELY IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Not Withstanding Clause is effectively NEUTERING BIG CHUNKS...................................

of our federal govt law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can point to the economic benefit of keeping the Cdn oil patch in operation............................

and yet Our idiot Boy persists in trying to KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the idiot Boy is STALLING the Kinder Morgan pipeline................................

and if he is re-elected we can count on the idiot Boy to KILL Kinder Morgan PERMANENTLY............................

in spite of the CLEAR AND OBVIOUS PUBLIC BENEFIT its completion would provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot Boy is insisting on killing the entire cdn oil patch WITHOUT REGARD..........................

to what will happen economically if the western provinces are PROHIBITED.......................................

from selling their most valuable product........................................

as a result of a LIE-beral WHIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Alberta goes bankrupt...........................

we can expect the economic repercussions to PUSH ALL OF CANADA.................................

into a Recession at the very least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some experts are right in telling us that the drone attacks on oil facilities in Saudi Arabia................................

will usher in a dangerous new era of energy uncertainty..................................

and if they are right...................................................

then the completion of Kinder Morgan becomes EVEN MORE IMPORTANT to the Cdn public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if Saudi oil is shut down..........................the ENTIRE western world will suffer economic hardship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While untouched Russian oil fields prosper...........................................

and the NEW CZAR Putin plots his next aggressive schemes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cdn oil fields will become VITAL for maintaining a semblance of prosperity and order.....................................

in the energy hungry western world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Saudi production is taken off line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Our idiot Boy is DELIBERATELY STALLING on Kinder Morgan..................................

because he does not give a SH+T about the public good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy spits repeatedly on our national security issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Our idiot Boy had any real concern for the public good..................................

he would IMMEDIATELY LAUNCH AN ALL OUT LEGAL ASSAULT................................

on the corruption and bribery that Lavalin has apparently engaged in...................................

not just in third world countries........................................

BUT RIGHT HERE IN CANADA AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remind you that the BIG FUSS in LIE-beral circles IS NOT WHETHER Lavalin is guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT ISSUE OF GUILT HAS BEEN SETTLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BIG LIE-beral fuss is over how to GIVE THE APPEARANCE.................................

of punishing Lavalin...........................................

without actually LOOSING ANY VOTES...................................

or costing the HOGS who own Lavalin stock any dividends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At EVERY TURN.............................................

LIE-beral choices BETRAY the public good.........................................

and focus ONLY on LIE-beral and HOG entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oh, OK. I thought you were talking about firearms. Not interested in your emergency kit.

Of course, I am talking firearms. how do you call the police when your phone is not working. how does the police come to your rescue if the roads are flooded?
A police service is not likely to be working at full efficiency when other government services are not working at full efficiency. I suggest that any emergency kit should include plans and implements for first aid, fire prevention and fire fighting, security and crime prevention. It is not just about food, water and blankets.

Wouldnt you agree that during times of disaster, it doesnt matter if it is a cut, combustion, craving or criminal, ultimately you will be responsible for your own welfare because help may not arrive in time.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Of course, I am talking firearms. how do you call the police when your phone is not working. how does the police come to your rescue if the roads are flooded?
A police service is not likely to be working at full efficiency when other government services are not working at full efficiency. I suggest that any emergency kit should include plans and implements for first aid, fire prevention and fire fighting, security and crime prevention. It is not just about food, water and blankets.
Wouldnt you agree that during times of disaster, it doesnt matter if it is a cut, combustion, craving or criminal, ultimately you will be responsible for your own welfare because help may not arrive in time.
Not interested. We've already discussed and agreed upon the legitimate needs and uses of firearms. If you can't keep up with the discussion, we'll go on without you. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Not interested. We've already discussed and agreed upon the legitimate needs and uses of firearms. If you can't keep up with the discussion, we'll go on without you. Have a nice day.

Taking the gun out of my safe to inspect and clean is a legitmate use. I don't need your approval on legitimate uses. I was asking you about your abigiuous use of the word absurd where the only example you were willing to provide was a fictitious scenario.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
also, your defintion of arms is inadequate. I know a guy that privately owns a fighter jet from the korean war era. He flies it to the local air show every year and demonstrates the machine gun during a flyby.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

furthermore, I find your attitude is very 5th grader. The right to bare arms includes all uses without having to justify them to you. It is only the person or law that seeks to limit that right that needs to justify things.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
furthermore, I find your attitude is very 5th grader. The right to bare arms includes all uses without having to justify them to you. It is only the person or law that seeks to limit that right that needs to justify things.
You are clearly failing to follow the reasoning.

As a courtesy, I'll let you know: I won't be responding to you further.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
the onus is on you to justify the limitation. But you can go on refusing to make your case, and we'll all see where that gets you.
I'm reviewing the development of the law and the reasoning behind it. You're bellowing your opinion. Which is fine, you are as entitled to your opinion as anyone. But I've heard it.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
lol opinion is all you have when you start using words like 'legitimate uses' and 'legitimate needs'. Let me clue you in on something, a right does not need to be justified. The limit to the right needs to be justified.
Yet you keep attempting to create a white list rather than a well justified blacklist. What is up with that? Are you so smug to think that you can identify all legitmate uses and needs? Are you so contemptable that you are not open to other legitimate uses and needs?