pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's also the fourth largest city in North America, now. The GTA is bigger than BC.

Shall we are up all of BC's storied axe murderers ?
So 100 gangs running rampant in Toronto and over two hundred shooting incidents in eight months don’t concern you ? Of course it is mostly visible minorities, that are killing and dying so no big lose right ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So 100 gangs running rampant in Toronto and over two hundred shooting incidents in eight months don’t concern you ? Of course it is mostly visible minorities, that are killing and dying so no big lose right ?
Concern me?

Sure.

So do the hundreds of women that disappear without a trace on your northern highways.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Concern me?

Sure.
Ó
So do the hundreds of women that disappear without a trace on your northern highways.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ho is BC doing that I wonder
Probably about a half dozen white supremist tough guys.

You know those two kinds from Port Alberni? At least one of those guys showed that sort of tendency according to his classmates.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
and BC is doing this how?
Nothing. The murders continue. I guess that BC is saying "Not my problem. The Mounties patrol BC" even though it has been happening square in the middle of BC on BC Provincial highways.

"Not my problem"

Probably Quebec is to blame"

"Damned Easterners"

"look what Canada is doing To us, again?"

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Nothing. The murders continue. I guess that BC is saying "Not my problem. The Mounties patrol BC" even though it has been happening square in the middle of BC on BC Provincial highways.

"Not my problem"

"Damned Easterners"

Not all BCers are like pigs and taxslave.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"Not my problem"
"Damned Easterners"
The Great Western Whimper.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Someone out there thinks that it's sport to murder young native women.
You mean it's not?

Oh, you Canadians! It's always been a sport here!

But I can understand why they refuse to investigate it. It would be hard. And as long there are no facts, everybody can chug right along blaming whomever they hate most!

Not that they'll quit doing that if we do get the facts, mind.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You mean it's not?
Oh, you Canadians! It's always been a sport here!
But I can understand why they refuse to investigate it. It would be hard. And as long there are no facts, everybody can chug right along blaming whomever they hate most!
Not that they'll quit doing that if we do get the facts, mind.
There were 100 gang-bang shootings in Toronto (no time period mentioned), in a city that is bigger than Chicago, that has that many every 21 days or so.

That's a national scandal but leaving someone's daughter in a shallow grave in the muskeg is really not worth mentioning.

Tough guy values.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Someone out there thinks that it's sport to murder young native women.

There may be a whole lot of them that think that way based on the decades of inaction that have dripped by.
someone in here thinks its a sport to troll people over missing native women,.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
someone in here thinks its a sport to troll people over missing native women,.
Someone else thinks that he scores some sort of hate points against Toronto by mentioning 100 shootings/Period "N" to show us what a deeply inferior place Ontario is and Torontonians are.

I'll happily troll that kind of dishonesty any day.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Someone else thinks that he scores some sort of hate points against Toronto by mentioning 100 shootings/Period "N" to show us what a deeply inferior place Ontario is and Torontonians are.

I'll happily troll that kind of dishonesty any day.
you're a douchebag