Gun Control is Completely Useless.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Let's deal with the real issues.

What are they?

POOR PATHETIC hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He DOES NOT KNOW what the real issues are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE ADMITS HIS IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TRULY IDIOT LIE-beral point is the INSANE INSISTENCE...........................................

that a gun ban will have some effect on crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since VIRTUALLY NONE of the fire arms used at Cdn crime scenes........................................

were purchased LEGALLY in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE GREAT LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That criminals buy EVER BUY LEGAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the longest undefended border in the world.......................................

and we live next door to the most heavily armed civilian population on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those TOO LAZY TO SMUGGLE GUNS from the Yankee states...........................

across our POROUS BORDER.................................................

there is the ALTERNATIVE of buying a gun MADE ILLEGALLY in some Cdn criminal shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals ARE INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE......................................

by PRETENDING that a gun ban will do anything..............................

other than slightly put up the "retail" price of illegal guns for criminal smugglers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as various criminals AND TERRORISTS HAVE PROVED.............................

if a gun is too hard to get.........................................

then a big knife........................................

or a rented vehicle may be used for BLOODSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral DELUSIONS are producing bad polling numbers............................................

that LUNATIC LIE-berals are dishonestly blaming on "white natty`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Colpy,, never sell the last prohibited firearm in your posession, because then, you won't be able to buy another one
It happened to me, after selling my short barrel .357.....my next license didn't show prohibited......just restricted and non restricted

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Colpy,, never sell the last prohibited firearm in your posession, because then, you won't be able to buy another one
It happened to me, after selling my short barrel .357.....my next license didn't show prohibited......just restricted and non restricted

Yeah, I know. To keep a prohib license you have to be in possession of a prohib. Don't worry, I can't sell the FN FAL...........it is the only prohib I have. In 1995 I had no prohib handguns, and (like an idiot) I didn't buy one, so I have never had a handgun prohib license. That despite carrying one for over a decade.............the 4" barreled guns we carried were considered "special restricted" for some idiotic reason.

It doesn't have to make sense, it is gov't policy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I promise you'll both love the film. It's very uplifting (if not terribly accurate).
You seem to be a bit off your feed today. I feel that way myself far too often these days. Maybe it's just a passing thing, but you are one of the rocks in my world, and your well-being is important to me.
OK, that was a bit more revelatory than I intended to be, but I'll let it stand.
It would have been better without the musical portions.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Immigration is no problem to me, around here.

That's what you get for living in Surrey, eh?
Yes to many visible minority youth getting killed around here . Last week the guy was no longer young . What % of victims of gun play in Toronto are visible minorities ? I know it is racist to ask that question .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes to many visible minority youth getting killed around here . Last week the guy was no longer young . What % of victims of gun play in Toronto are visible minorities ? I know it is racist to ask that question .

If you base your discrimination on behaviour then they can't pull the racist card on you!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The army invented video games to train soldiers ya brain ded "liar with other peoples words".
;)
or "naziecommieglobalst friend and defender of fellow pedos" in apatchie.

U.S. Troops Training on Video Games​

December 17, 20078:30 AM ET

The Pentagon takes its video-game training for soldiers so seriously, it just opened a project office for building and deploying new games. Noah Shachtman, author of Wired.com's defense blog, Danger Room, reports.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17308466

What is it with you lyin effe tards?

You want MY freedom? Come get it yourself ya pedo luvin commie Ftard freak. Why can't you even think your own thoughts?
:)
I blame shtooopid.

6 Military Video Games Used to Train Troops on the Battlefield

https://www.military.com/underthera...games-used-to-train-troops-on-the-battlefield

cliffy is a foo foo.

Killing in the name of: The US Army and video games

From the archives: The US Army has long used video games for training and recruitment.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/01/army-video-games/

Cliffy is a dummah.

The History Of Video Games And The Military

Thirty years later, the military was getting directly involved. One the first links between a commercial game company and a military agency occurred during the arcade game frenzy of the early 1980s. One of the more popular games at the time was Atari’s Battlezone, a tank game with eerie green wireframe graphics. The Army Training Doctrine and Command, aka TRADOC, wanted Atari to turn its sci-fi shooter into a training simulator for the Army’s latest infantry fighting vehicle, the M2 Bradley
https://taskandpurpose.com/us-militarys-close-history-video-games

cliffy is a liar.

U.S. Soldiers Train Using Virtual Reality

Published on Dec 8, 2012
The U.S. military is rolling out a first-of-its-kind virtual reality system for soldiers, heralding a new era of squad training that will cut costs while molding a modern fighting force.

Cliffy went with draino not braino?
poor twisted up ol trumphater!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Immigration is no problem to me, around here.
That's what you get for living in Surrey, eh?
We have a growing number of homeless in tents while some of these VERY VISIBLE migrants are housed in government paid for housing which the liebarrel money laundering policy is pricing out of reach of the locals ya lyin brainded ded trumphate effe tard.

I hope you yorgies freeze this winter in that shallow ditch YOU live in.
;)
I heard vlad says the pays might be late. I know he wants to take everyone HERE's guns away because that would sure make your task of world domination that much easier.
It will never happen...they say gawd hates pedos .

"...and da weeners have such a niccccccce a bunnza...say have you a seen da cata house , I mean combs a little boi?"

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, I know. To keep a prohib license you have to be in possession of a prohib. Don't worry, I can't sell the FN FAL...........it is the only prohib I have. In 1995 I had no prohib handguns, and (like an idiot) I didn't buy one, so I have never had a handgun prohib license. That despite carrying one for over a decade.............the 4" barreled guns we carried were considered "special restricted" for some idiotic reason.
It doesn't have to make sense, it is gov't policy.
It's the problem with incrementalism. "Moving the ball" a bit at a time without a game strategy seems satisfying, but it doesn't lead to a Grey Cup or sound policy.

Example: the one broad class of firearms that is far and away the most destructive in terms of deaths is the semi-automatic handgun. Any "gun control" policy that does not focus on these is just playing to the crowd.