Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
All sorts of Canadian laws about knives and their use.

All sorts of Canadian laws about poisons and their use.

All sorts of Canadian laws about dangerous things.\\

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Ask any Border Guard about knives.

Or try to carry a knife onto an airplane.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
we better ban warfarin, it was designed to kill, and has the potential to be occasionally misused.

mace is illegal in canada but bear spray is not. clearly my hunting rifle was only designed to kill food.

How about you provide a link to the last mass Warfarin murder. And rats don't count. And I didn't realize your rifle had a label on it that said "For killing food only."

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
How about you provide a link to the last mass Warfarin murder. And rats don't count. And I didn't realize your rifle had a label on it that said "For killing food only."

It is a hunting rifle. Ofcourse it is for killing food only.

You go ahead and buy one or use one for any other purpose then let us know how that works out for you.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Rifles are also for protecting yourself from governments that kill millions of their own and other countries' unarmed peoples, like they did to the NON ZIONST Jews in the holocaust, the Christians in russia, and the poor in China, and the natives in North and south America, all of which obviously, the GENOCIDAL ( can't win an argument unless their opponents are dead ) guntakers approve of.

Oh High Bar, hows tricks?

It is a hunting rifle. Ofcourse it is for killing food only.

You go ahead and buy one or use one for any other purpose then let us know how that works out for you.

I hope you don't support the murder of UNARMED millions for political reasons, that would be very SICK, doood.
;)
You kill it, you eat it eh? How Hannibal Lectorish, can you get?

Death and Disability from Warfarin
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3534961/

Warfarin side effects that require immediate medical attention
Severe bleeding, including heavier than normal menstrual bleeding
Red or brown urine
Black or bloody stool
Severe headache or stomach pain
Joint pain, discomfort or swelling, especially after an injury
Vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
Coughing up blood
Bruising that develops without an injury you remember
Dizziness or weakness
Vision changes

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Rifles are also for protecting yourself from governments that kill millions of their own and other countries' unarmed peoples, like they did to the NON ZIONST Jews in the holocaust, the Christians in russia, and the poor in China, and the natives in North and south America, all of which obviously, the GENOCIDAL ( can't win an argument unless their opponents are dead ) guntakers approve of.

Oh High Bar, hows tricks?

I hope you don't support the murder of UNARMED millions for political reasons, that would be very SICK, doood.
;)
You kill it, you eat it eh? How Hannibal Lectorish, can you get?

Death and Disability from Warfarin

Warfarin side effects that require immediate medical attention
Severe bleeding, including heavier than normal menstrual bleeding
Red or brown urine
Black or bloody stool
Severe headache or stomach pain
Joint pain, discomfort or swelling, especially after an injury
Vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
Coughing up blood
Bruising that develops without an injury you remember
Dizziness or weakness
Vision changes

not sure if you are serious or just sarcastic.

if it was serious then let me clarify something: Anyone who equates my preferrence for venison to supporting the murder of unarmed civilians is an asshat.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Maybe you are the one who gave that impression with your food only comment.

Poor LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are ALL their polices collapsing in disgrace but their ability to talk around problems and obfuscate is failing as well since we hear the same stupid excuses so often!!!!!!!

LIE-berals do no0t wish to admit that it is their DELIBERATE MISHANDLING of immigration and legal systems that have caused our crime wave!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating how hard Toronto Silly Hall bigots are working to kill the messenger bearing bad news. With some comments of my own in brackets):

City bureaucrats dither on hate rally report

By Sue-Ann Levy. Published: June 19, 2018. Updated: June 19, 2018 9:12 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Toronto & GTA

Last September, Councillor James Pasternak formally inquired how hate-sponsored rallies (anti-Jew, anti-gay, neo-Nazi rallies) could be prevented from occurring on city property.

His inquiry got bounced around until executive committee referred it last November to the city manager to find ways to prevent such public gatherings from continuing on city property.

For years, the annual al-Quds rally — a gathering of those opposed to Israel which was started by the government of Iran in 1979 — took place in front of the legislature until Queen’s Park was pressured into banning them in 2017. Last June, the rally moved — illegally and without a permit–to the grounds north of Wellesley St., which is a city of Toronto park.

(Oh great- Iran- the Great Mother of all Muslim Dictatorships should NOT be sponsoring anything on Cdn soil!)

That’s when Pasternak got into the act.

Perhaps 50% due to a lack of leadership as city manager Peter Wallace left for greener pastures in February and the rest due to deliberate foot-dragging, the request fell into a big, black hole.

This year’s al-Quds rally took place illegally (without a permit) for the second year this month in a city park. And for a second year in a row, participants, including tiny children, tied up traffic and police resources as they blocked University Ave., brandishing Hezbollah flags, and signs equating Zionism to racism, calls to boycott Israel, claims that 9/11 was a Zionist job and other anti-Israel propaganda.

(And we know how quickly groups supporting Israel or those demonstrating against LIE-berals letting illegals freely enter Canada would be SHUT DOWN! This is not a police problem - it is a problem created by LIE-beral bigots!)

City officials, who were supposed to deliver their report at Tuesday’s executive committee, came up empty-handed.

And with perfectly straight faces, they told the committee they’ll get back to everyone a year from now after they’ve engaged in the consultations they were supposed to undertake seven months ago.

(In other words the entire matter will be safely swept under the rug till after the October 2018 municipal elections! And depending on who wins that election- either Al Quds day will go on as planned or new faces at city council will shut down the racist display in support of terror groups like Hezzbollah! Sadly- LIE-berals refuse to admit that most Cdns think Muslim terrorist groups have NO place in Canada- but LIE-berals are too busy handing out grants to radical Muslims and encouraging returning Isis fighters to “be a powerful voice in Canada” to notice the growing unease of ordinary Cdns!)

I can’t for the life of me understand how highly paid bureaucrats — who earn salaries, benefits and merit pay unheard of in the private sector — aren’t ashamed of themselves.

(Oh that is one reason they feel so ENTITLED to that wonderful gravy- because of all the crap they have to listen to from disgruntled public!)

But let’s not forget that they are working for Mayor John Tory, who never met a consultation, a deferral and an excuse to dither he didn’t like — although, in fairness, he did say Tuesday he was a “bit disappointed” that city officials hadn’t made more progress on the “very complex issues” of where “free speech intersects with hate speech.” How’s that for playing both sides of the fence?

(I say current LIE-beral definitions of hate speech DO condemn radical Muslims- but of course LIE-berals are highly selective in their condemnation and turn a blind eye to radicals! In LIE-beral eyes, Israelis are shameless Zionists for defending themselves from attackers who would “drive them into the sea” and Muslim dictators are seen by LIE-berals as freedom fighters for trying to destroy the only functioning democracy in the entire Middle East!)

Make no mistake. If there was the slightest hint of Islamophobia or anti-black racism prevalent in these kinds of rallies, you can bet city staff would have hopped to it months ago.

It gets better.

Asked whether city security staff monitored the event and whether police are creating an occurrence report about the hateful messages/slogans spread at al-Quds, acting city manager Guiliana Carbone said she didn’t know.

Carbone kept talking in circles, claiming they can’t stop people in advance from protesting illegally.

Even the KKK? Or Holocaust deniers?

City officials didn’t say.

(Yes- most matters involving that poisoned policy of LIE-berals promoting bigotry in exchange for votes tends to be quite complicated! It is quite hard to make 2 + 2 add up to 5- without looking like a total hypocrite in the process! So city staff have decided its best to say NOTHING!!!!!!!)

“It’s a bit complicated … we have to balance the rights individuals have to assemble under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms with our ability to prohibit things we haven’t permitted … there’s a number of divisions involved,” she said.

(And of course those who support poisoned and failed LIE-beral policy have way more rights than the rest of us- courtesy of Human Rights Kangaroo Courts!)

“Make no mistake this is a hate rally,” an angry and frustrated Michael Mostyn, CEO of B’nai Brith told the committee.

He said he’s highly disappointed that nothing was done and given the time lines, the rally may go on for a third year with no action from City Hall.

“If this is allowed to continue over time, other communities will be targeted (as well),” Mostyn said. “It never starts and ends with the Jews.”

(Cdns are becoming increasingly disenchanted with Muslim values! We recognize that at some point- Muslims will try to force Sharia Law onto the community! Muslims have already been turned down by then Ontari-owe premier LIE-beral McGinty when they petitioned him to have Sharia Law forced on all Muslims! And it was largely Muslim women who persuaded LIE-berals that Sharia Law should NOT be allowed in Ontari-owe! The only people who really like Sharia Law seem to be radical Muslim Men- who want to kill us!)

Toronto Police Service hate crime stats showed yet again that in 2017, Jews are the most targeted group in this city.

(Yes- and yet LIE-berals are focused on Islamophobia- which LIE-berals cannot even define honestly and is designed only to silence any critic of any LIE-beral policy!)

Pasternak told me after the meeting, he’s concerned that this will be a repeat of what happened with Queers Against Israeli Apartheid (QuAIA) back in 2011 and 2012 when city officials hid behind the Charter and did nothing to push Pride to ban this hateful group from the parade.

I’m willing to bet that if anything gets done, it won’t be by City Hall.

It will be from premier-designate Doug Ford who has already expressed concern about the al-Quds rally.

It’s really not that complicated.

(Oh but it IS complicated! If LIE-berals are to have any chance of re-election then many messengers bearing all manner of bad news must be killed in order to save LIE-beral spots on the gravy train! The full truth will never do in LIE-beral Canada!)

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
We'll see how that works out since one is restricted to the max, illegal to carry unless in designated areas, the other is already illegal to own.

I wouldn't be so sure...what does the liberal government define as an "assault weapon"? Since they conveniently haven't defined the term yet, it's pretty ambiguous...and intentionally so.

What The Heck IS An Assault Rifle, Anyway?

In all the time I spent in the military, I NEVER heard a rifle referred to as an “assault weapon.” We had some “battle rifles,” a few “combat weapons,” but so far as I know, we had no assault rifles. In fact, I had never heard the term used until the leftist politicians began using it, which sort of makes me think they invented it because it sounds really bad—mean—you know?

So, I have concluded the term “assault rifle/weapon” is just another term from the vast and numerous volumes of liberal Bovine Scatology phrases used by the left to terrorize the weak-minded and undereducated graduates of the US public education system—which is darn near everybody these days.