The true marvelous story of Moses

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The stories of the prophets and messengers were cited in the Quran for purpose of taking lessons derived from them, and not only for mere history .. so as to confirm the prophet and the believers .. to forbear patiently like those messengers and how they had striven for the cause of God Most Gracious, until they had been triumphant on the disbelievers.

For this reason the stories of the prophets in the Quran came in so many occasions in the Quran ... discrete in many sooras (or chapters) of the Quran, with the exception of the story of Prophet Joseph son of Jacob which came in one soora: the soora 12 in the book of the Quran.

The story of Moses is written in many sooras of the Quran, like rings of one chain, which when we gather and compile will give us the complete story.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/intro.php#Story_of_Moses_in_the_Quran

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Soora 28

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. Ta. Sien. Miem. [These abbreviated Arabic letters mean:]
Purity and Safety, O Mohammed!

2. Those are the revelations of the Book [: the Quran] that makes things clear. a

3. We recite to you, [Mohammed,] of the story of Moses and Pharaoh: a true account b, to [rehearse it to] a people c who believe [in it.]

4. Now Pharaoh d had exalted himself in the land [of Egypt] and had divided its people into sects [honoring some and subjecting others], abasing one party of them [: the Children of Israel], slaughtering their [newly born] sons, and sparing their women [to live]; for he was one of the workers of corruption.

5. Yet We liked to be Gracious to those [Children of Israel] that were abased in the land [of Egypt, by saving them from the torture of Pharaoh], and to make them religious leaders, and to make them the inheritors [of the possession of Pharaoh.]

6. And to establish them in the earth e; and to show Pharaoh and Haman [his minister] and their hosts that which they feared from them f.

2 a This has been interpreted in the Quran, chapter or soora 26.

3 b i.e. exactly true without any addition or subtraction.
3 c They are your companions.

4 d Pharaoh of Moses (the pharaoh of the Exodus) was Merneptah, the son of Ramses II who reigned in the year 1223 BC; he was the thirteenth son of Ramses II; he was a great military general during the reign of his father; among his titles were: ( the Great Priest of gods: Yetah-Sim, the highest General of the Army, the Royal Scribe and the Guard of the Temple Sacred Objects); he ruled Egypt for 19 years and 6 months; his age when he reigned was 58 years.

6 e With much crops, cattle and wealth.
6 f Concerning the disappearing of the sovereignty of Pharaoh and the authority of Haman.
Haman was a minister of Pharaoh.

And another Haman, appeared to Jews later on, who was a minister of King Xerxes; he was Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, who was enraged against Jews because Mordecai the uncle of Esther did not respect Haman and did not kneel down or pay him honor, i.e. he did not kneel to salute him.
Therefore, Haman cheated King Xerxes and said to him: “Jews are a wicked people who work mischief and seditions in the earth, so they should be killed and terminated from it.”
The king said: "Do with them as you please." And he permitted him to kill them.
So when Esther the king’s wife heard that, and he did not know she was a Jew, came and beg him for mercy and kindness, and said to him: “Haman is our adversary, and he cheated you with such words.”
The king then refrained from killing Jews, and commanded to hang Haman, so they hanged Haman on a gallows seventy-five feet high, he had prepared for hanging Mordecai, and it became his own, on which he was hanged in the citadel of Susa.
And the story is written in the Bible, the Book of Esther.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/28.htm#a28_1

=====================================================================

7. And We revealed to Moses’ mother [saying:] "Suckle him a and, when you fear for him b, then cast him into the River [Nile of Egypt.]
And fear not c nor grieve d;
[for surely] We shall [soon] restore him to you, and shall [in the future] make him [one] of [Our] messengers."
e

8. And Pharaoh's family picked him up f, that he might be for them an enemy and a [source of] grief g; surely, Pharaoh and Haman and their hosts were guilty h.

9. Said Pharaoh's wife, 'He will be a ‘source of delight and comfort’ to me and you [Pharaoh.] Slay him not; perchance he will profit us, or we will take him for a son.'
And they were not aware [that their destruction would be by his hands.]

7 a So she suckled him for three months.

7 b Lest Pharaoh may kill him.

7 c For him lest he may be drowned.

7 d For leaving him.

7 e Therefore, she cast him in the River Nile, an oblong ‘papyrus basket’ coated with tar and pitch.

8 f From the Nile.

8 g When he would become forty years old.

8 h Concerning their program and adversity to the Children of Israel.

===============================================================

10. And the heart of Moses’ mother became void a; and she would have declared about him b, had we not fortified her heart [with firmness c]; that she should be of the believers [in bringing him back to her.]

11. And she said to his sister [Mary]: "Trace him d."
So she observed him from aside [of them], and they perceived [her] not
e.

12. And before [bringing him back to his mother] We forbade him foster mothers f; and [Mary his sister] said: "Shall I guide you to a family who will take charge g of him for you and will be sincere to [raise and look after] him?"

13. So We returned him to his mother that she might be ‘delighted and have comfort’ [by seeing him], and that she might not grieve [about missing him], and that she might know that the promise of God is true h, but most of [people] know not. i

14. And when he attained his [thirty years age of] full strength, and reached his [forty years age of the mind] maturity, We offered to him authority [concerning the miracles] and knowledge [about the religion and the Torah.]
Thus do We reward those [of your nation, O Mohammed] who are kind.

10 a Because of the patience for leaving him.
10 b And would have said: Give me my son.
10 c So she became firm and did not declare about him.

11 d i.e. follow him and know about his outcome.
11 e And they did not know that she was Mary his sister.

12 f In order to bring him back to his mother; it means: We made him shrink back from and detest the breasts of women, and accept them not.
12 g Concerning his suckling and raising.

13 h And that if He promises will not break His promise.
13 i Neither the consequences, nor the facts.

=====================================================================
I will write the rest of the story later on, by God's will.
So why the link of the youtube is not working!!??
It may be the act of the Ugly Zionists.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
If we're lucky, God will get fed up with you and send you to hell.

Here is the word from the New Testament. John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No mention of Mohammad. No mention of sending Muslims around to kill people as an attitude correction. All the Christians have eternal life. The Muslims get sand and no toilets.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

No mention of Mohammad. No mention of sending Muslims around to kill people as an attitude correction. All the Christians have eternal life. The Muslims get sand and no toilets.

Oh yes. Mohammad is mentioned.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Oh yes. Mohammad is mentioned.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

My mistake.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Moses?
So how come all the cartouches carved on all those stones throughout the middle east with the basket and reeds, and the whole baby in a basket who became king story, actually happened to Sargon the great 1500 years before christianity?
http://www.ancient.eu/Sargon_of_Akkad/
religion, geez

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Here is the word from the New Testament. John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

You are merely bubbling :laughing6:
Specially when pretend as Christian; while you in fact are an ugly Zionist.

Moses was a drug dealer and a pimp.

Glory be to God.
These obviously are lies, and unproven words.
So the disbeliever hastens to believe every lie, while the believer believes the truth.

Moses was like the rest of God's messengers, and a high rank one among them: these are called the 'messengers with firm will': like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed (and I think the Mahdi is also one of those firm will messengers.)

While Adam had not such firm will when he forgot and disobeyed and approached the blackberry tree which was forbidden for him.

And Prophet and King David had not such firm will when he did not forbear his love and so he sent Uria to the dangerous battle so as to be killed and he could then marry his wife after the elapsing of the 'idda' (legal period), and in spite of this David was an excellent servant of God and he repented (not like Satan who insisted on the disobedience and not like the Ugly Zionists.)

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I love the idea of fire and brimstone it's ice that sends shivers through me. I would rather burn than freeze.

You like it. Then when you suffer of it for only one minute, you will forget about all your prosperity and all your joys.