How man dies

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
For every man there is an angel appointed to record and write his acts and his words; this 'watching angel' accompanies that man wherever he may go: he sits where the man sits and stands where he stands.

Then when the death hour comes, and the stated life of the man comes to an end, God will send an angel: the angel of death with His command to seize the soul of that man; so this angel of death together with the 'watching angel' will cooperate to seize and capture the man whose hour of death is due.

These two angels will spread out their hands and start to oxidize the viable fluid which is the joining between the soul and the body, just as the acid in the battery cell is the joining of the electric current and the body of the battery.

Quran 6: 61-62, which mean:
{ 61. He is the Omnipotent, Superior to His servants' [oppression] h;
He sends over you [angels as] recorders [of your acts and words],
until when [the means of] death come to anyone of you, Our messengers
i [: the recorders] take him j through death,
and they neglect not
k to deal accordingly [with anyone.]

62. Then are they [: the angels] brought back to God l, their Master, the Just m. Surely His is the decision n and He is the Most Swift to recompense o.}

h It means: Anyone wrongs the needy and the weak, God will suppress him.

i i.e. they are the angels whom He sends to record his acts.

j So here: "the recorders take him" and it is not : take his soul; because the spiritual soul is the true man, while the body is not more than a mold inside which the soul is formed.

k They neglect not anything of his acts, but they keep all that, and they do not neglect about his rights; so if he is righteous, they accompany him in the afterlife and treat him kindly; but if he is an evil-doer, they leave and forsake him; and if he is a disbeliever, they beat and punish him.

l i.e. after completing their duties with the deceased, the angels return to the neighborhood of God in the ethereal heavens.

m Who decides with justice and does not wrong anyone.

n And angels have nothing to do with that.

o i.e. He is the most fast at recompensing for the work and acts. So when man goes from the life of the World to the Afterlife, he will find his reward: if he is righteous, he will be rewarded with good reward; and if he is a sinner, the devil will have control of him and he will be punished and abased.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Quran and Man after Death

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
For every man there is an angel appointed to record and write his acts and his words; this 'watching angel' accompanies that man wherever he may go: he sits where the man sits and stands where he stands.

Then when the death hour comes, and the stated life of the man comes to an end, God will send an angel: the angel of death with His command to seize the soul of that man; so this angel of death together with the 'watching angel' will cooperate to seize and capture the man whose hour of death is due.

These two angels will spread out their hands and start to oxidize the viable fluid which is the joining between the soul and the body, just as the acid in the battery cell is the joining of the electric current and the body of the battery.

and they neglect not

62. Then are they [: the angels] brought back to God l, their Master, the Just m. Surely His is the decision n and He is the Most Swift to recompense o.}

j So here: "the recorders take him" and it is not : take his soul; because the spiritual soul is the true man, while the body is not more than a mold inside which the soul is formed.

k They neglect not anything of his acts, but they keep all that, and they do not neglect about his rights; so if he is righteous, they accompany him in the afterlife and treat him kindly; but if he is an evil-doer, they leave and forsake him; and if he is a disbeliever, they beat and punish him.

l i.e. after completing their duties with the deceased, the angels return to the neighborhood of God in the ethereal heavens.

o i.e. He is the most fast at recompensing for the work and acts. So when man goes from the life of the World to the Afterlife, he will find his reward: if he is righteous, he will be rewarded with good reward; and if he is a sinner, the devil will have control of him and he will be punished and abased.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3Iq3XQkAw

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
While if man dies by an accident: like car accident, burn, drowning or a wall may fall over him, etc. Then the angel of death will not attend him, but God Himself will seize the soul of that man.

As in the Quran 39: 42, which means:
{It is God That receives [in His capture] the souls [of men] at the time of their death d, and those [souls] that separate not [from their bodies] during their sleep e:

Those [souls] for which He ordains death, He withholds
f [from returning to their bodies],

while the rest He sends [back to their bodies, to live in the life of the World] for an appointed term
g.

Surely, in this
h are signs for men who reflect i.}

d It means: Souls will be in His capture when they separate from their bodies.

e That is because the sleep is of two kinds: 'conjunctional’ and ‘separative’; the word ‘death’ means the separation of the soul from the body.

f With Him in the world of souls [: the Afterlife.]

g When their life will end.

h Withholding of some souls with Him in the ether world, and in the sending of the others to their bodies.

i And contemplate about the sleep and wakefulness, and about death and life.

This aya has been fully interpreted in the book: Man after Death under the title of What Is the Cause of Death?.

===============================================================

The ignorant shout and make noise so as to prevent people from contemplating the word of God in the Quran. :thumbup:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
you have a great vivid imagination, you should make a movie, fits right in with science fiction,
and ghosts, and other such imaginary happenings.

you could be quite entertaining.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

and they neglect not

I've read virtually the same from Greeks and Egyptians and some Gnostics.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Odin sends forth his valkyries to bring the halls of the valiant to Valhalla where they feast and fight to train for the coming of Ragnarok! On that day those heroes shall fight for the gods against the hordes of giants. Praise be to Odin!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
You live , you die , and then you return to being a part of what you always have been a part of. To quote a friend of long ago, " it's nothing"

It's something. Matter and energy can not be destroyed, only converted into another form. Therefore we are immortal. Sort of.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
You live , you die , and then you return to being a part of what you always have been a part of. To quote a friend of long ago, " it's nothing"

the marvel of living before you die, is the fact that you were the egg that was fertilized,

that kind of luck is as good as the lotto, just think of how many eggs went from birth to death

without ever being fertilized, then born, never saw this wonderful life we are having, that is

the luck of the draw, makes dieing easy, that is the cost of living, but to have lived makes

it all worthwhile.

man dies because he lived, its a pretty simple process.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It's a nice story!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
the marvel of living before you die, is the fact that you were the egg that was fertilized,

that kind of luck is as good as the lotto, just think of how many eggs went from birth to death

without ever being fertilized, then born, never saw this wonderful life we are having, that is

the luck of the draw, makes dieing easy, that is the cost of living, but to have lived makes

it all worthwhile.

That's deep

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

it all worthwhile.

There is no lotto.
Death is inevitable for everyone: young or old, male or female.
The strange thing is the atheist: how can he assert that there is no afterlife, unless he cheats himself?

Jews and idolaters (or associaters) are out of all people, the most clinging to the life of the World:

Quran 66: 6-8, which mean:
{ 6. Say, [Mohammed]: "O Jews, in case you claim that you are favorite friends of God, apart from other people e, then do long for death if you are truthful [in your claim that God loves you.]"

[Then God – be glorified – disapproved their claim, and He said:]

7. But they will never long for the [death], on account of [the crimes, wrong-doing and disobedience] that their hands have forwarded [to the Next Life.]
God is All-Knowing about the wrong-doers
g.

8. Say [Mohammed to them:] "Death which you try to evade will inevitably overtake you h, then [following your death] shall you be brought back to [the judgment of God] Who knows [both] the hidden and the open [of your deeds]; and then He shall inform [and punish] you about what [evil deeds] you have done.}

e It means: If you claim that God loves you in preference to other people.

g It means: Jews who wrong people and plunder their rights.

h And none can escape.

you have a great vivid imagination, you should make a movie, fits right in with science fiction,
and ghosts, and other such imaginary happenings.

you could be quite entertaining.

When you will die, you will wish that you have become energy, as you assert.
And then you will know it is not imagination, as you hoped.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
selfsame;2235372.[/QUOTE said:
you have no idea what will happen when I die, you believe in fairy tale stories, and that
is fine, I believe in what I have seen, what has actually happened, to us and all animals
when we die, and until there is any proof at all of what you say,(and there never has been) I will continue to know
what I have seen on this earth to beings and animals that die, and I am content and happy
with that, it is simple, and realistic, and makes sense to me, I will stay with my earth
for as long as the earth exists, 'mother earth', very comforting, very real, has cared
for me all of my life, and will continue to do so after death.

nothing you preach makes any sense to me, and the more you tell me about myself, the more
I realize that you know not what you say, you are grasping, if you are happy doing that,
carry on, grasp away.
your idea of an afterlife is wishful thinking, comes with your fear of dieing.

it is natural to have a fear of dieing, its more fun to be alive, but life and death is
necessary, for all animals and people, but I'm not going to cover up my fear of dieing
by making up some silly story that I will live again after death, that is arrogant and
imaginary, I accept what is natural for all life on this earth.

whatever you wish to believe is your right, but has nothing to do with me, or my life,
so don't try to push it onto me, its 'your' thing.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Selfslime enjoys negative reply's. He's an attention ho. nothing more. The more you dispel his nonsense the more he gets off. He probably has a jar of Vaseline next to his computer.