Canada: Hells Angels Members Protest Legalization of Marijuana

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There was a dealer living about 100 meters from my house, a few years back...
Funny thing....an O.P.P. now owns that house..:lol:

Maybe not so funny- he probably busted the guy and the guy surrendered his house to avoid going to jail! :) :)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe you didn't get the memo......
It's a Joke son.......like the Onion and a few other such sites....
It may be a joke but the reality is, the last time there was talk of legalization there were an awful lot of people involved in the trade who were dead set against legalization because it would potentially kill their business.
I know at first that sounds counter-intuitive but their fear was A)Many more people would grow their own and B)Legally sold marijuana if done intelligently, would be substantially cheaper than current street prices.

Has the thought occurred to you Cliffy might be an under cover cop?
Uh oh, he might be Sgt. Stadanko :lol:

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Like it's a big secret that the Hells Angels sells drugs and owns a few strip clubs to launder money and sell drug through..

Not to mention selling weapons and extortion.

T-Barz strip club in Surrey is a Hell's Angles club.. special seating area for HA members only.
rumours again.

'
'

'

There's a difference between admitting to illegal activities and something being an "open secret". Either way, this was a BS article from a spoof internet site that cliffy posted in regular news instead of the joke site. Either he's as much an idiot as the rest of you that commented on this article as if it was real, or his troll worked REAL well.
anything is fine to have a conversation about,regardless if it is false or true,after all it is not like this site is genuine in all its purposes.
conversation is fine,as long as you don't defame,degrade,harass others,opinions are fine.
as stated change in enterprise and structure brings panic and uncertainty,regardless of the business.
look at uber or what ever it is called,changing times,modern times and enterprising times,all things should change for the good.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The HA are the school yard bully business model
but hey, some one has to move the dope the government brings in

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Speaking of jokes I doubt any of you have ever seen a pound of dope and if you ever did you'd break out in a cold sweat & sh!t yourselves simultaneously.
Would you like pictures of pounds and me not crapping myself?

You know, not all of us are stuck in a double wide, like you.

They drive Harleys instead of Yamahas and Kawasakis because of their technological sophistication.
Sarcastic or not, that statement is so full of dumb, lol.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Would you like pictures of pounds and me not crapping myself?

You know, not all of us are stuck in a double wide, like you.

Sarcastic or not, that statement is so full of dumb, lol.

You ain't kidding...
Would you believe she gave me a reddie for the following?
Her reading comprehension parallels her writing ability......

There was a dealer living about 100 meters from my house, a few years back...
Funny thing....an O.P.P. now owns that house..:lol:
Someone else who commented on it is also full of dumb :lol:

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
this forum discussion has gone from bad to worse,somethings seems to be fatigued and weary within the narrative on the responses in this forum,incidently within my information auditing travels there was a simple interest in the "fatigued and weary".
this quest became my knowledge base of understanding process's and more so people who navigate process's for self benifit or otherwise,(which of course comes in many and many more different forms of self gratification).I was interested in understanding how people could enable and strengthen bad public policy,policies which manipulate public good,
what were the rewards for people participating in bad proces's,particularly if these people were in governing positions.
messing with the courts is oneimmediate example i can immediatly think of,how does this come to be,how can it be information process's manipulate the Supreme court of Canada,people are needed to be designer and enablers of these process's.

i believed earlier on in this forum discussionwas a steady 4 in how this forum could be judged for design and response, then as time moved on, chit chat continued,things started to fail in a predictable manner,quickly the forum dropped to a one,sorry but there is something wrong with the bias design within this forum.something or someone should update their predictability.
i am thankful noone on this forum is in a positon of authority in governing or deciding.i am glad the design is all make believe.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
If people have to prove they are using pot for medicinal purposes making it legal will not make any difference. Pot is a recreational drug no matter what people say. There are plenty of other drugs available for medicinal use. No on NEEDs pot@
Kids will still use it. Dealers will still sell it. People will use it openly instead of covertly is all.
Trudeau just needs to make it legal so he won't be the PM breaking the law.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If people have to prove they are using pot for medicinal purposes making it legal will not make any difference. Pot is a recreational drug no matter what people say. There are plenty of other drugs available for medicinal use. No on NEEDs pot@
Kids will still use it. Dealers will still sell it. People will use it openly instead of covertly is all.
Trudeau just needs to make it legal so he won't be the PM breaking the law.

I think I said this before, anyway a few years ago an M.D. pointed out that there are better prescription drugs than marijuana and more effective! I wonder what the consensus is about that across the medical profession. I've also heard pot causes lung cancer?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Everything causes cancer. What do you suppose all those pharmaceutical Frankensteins folk gobble down so smugly cause?

BTW: The most effective way to use cannabis as medication doesn't even require rolling papers. Eat it, vape it or rub it in....

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think I said this before, anyway a few years ago an M.D. pointed out that there are better prescription drugs than marijuana and more effective! I wonder what the consensus is about that across the medical profession. I've also heard pot causes lung cancer?
Pot does not cause lung cancer, it can cure it. Prescription drugs kill thousands of people every year, pot has killed absolutely no one in the last 100 years or more. MDs will say Prescription drugs do a better job because they get a kick back from Big Pharma for pushing their drugs. Smoking pot does next to nothing medicinally. Cannabis oil is the most effective way of using it. I'm afraid davesmom knows nothing about the subject and probably thinks Reefer Madness was a documentary.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Exactly what are process's?

Eh?!
Process's, English; the possessive form of "process" or the abbreviation for "process is" or "process has". On the other hand, it may just have been a typo. I think most people learn the possessive forms in gr. 1 or 2. Same for abbreviations.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Process's, English; the possessive form of "process" or the abbreviation for "process is" or "process has". On the other hand, it may just have been a typo. I think most people learn the possessive forms in gr. 1 or 2. Same for abbreviations.

Could it be possible in pluralizing the word, the guy inadvertently stuck in an apostrophe? (There's a term for that but I forget what it is)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Could it be possible in pluralizing the word, the guy inadvertently stuck in an apostrophe? (There's a term for that but I forget what it is)
I covered that possibility by mentioning "typo". "Typo" is short for "typographical error".