Why does God allow children to suffer?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Why does God allow children to suffer?

Three possibilities from my perspective:

1. God is transcendent, not immanent. God is not involved in smoothing one's path. Perhaps this is where the idea of free will comes into play.

2. God is a demon who takes pleasure in human agony.

3. There is no God.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Your all wrong!!

The correct answer is there is no God!!

Suck it up and just get over it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It looks to me like you are suggesting that we kill these children and send them back to God.
It is that level of thinking that gets you the kind of replies that you get from me. Jeremiah was the not an event prophecy, Matthew was the actual fulfillment of that part of the whole prophecy. You are a reader, you shouldn't be thinking about killing anybody it is a sin. That comes as news only to real *******s, such as yourself.
You admit to being a *******, even brag about it so somebody in opposition to you is most likely not an ******* at all rather than the just being a bigger ******* than you.

M't:5:28:
But I say unto you,
That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Jas:2:8-11:
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,
ye do well:
But if ye have respect to persons,
ye commit sin,
and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law,
and yet offend in one point,
he is guilty of all.
For he that said,
Do not commit adultery,
said also,
Do not kill.
Now if thou commit no adultery,
yet if thou kill,
thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Your all wrong!!

The correct answer is there is no God!!

Suck it up and just get over it.
Thanks, now my eyes are full of nothing but not tears.

a simple question.
. . . from a very simple man.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It is that level of thinking that gets you the kind of replies that you get from me. Jeremiah was the not an event prophecy, Matthew was the actual fulfillment of that part of the whole prophecy. You are a reader, you shouldn't be thinking about killing anybody it is a sin. That comes as news only to real *******s, such as yourself.
You admit to being a *******, even brag about it so somebody in opposition to you is most likely not an ******* at all rather than the just being a bigger ******* than you.

M't:5:28:
But I say unto you,
That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Jas:2:8-11:
If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,
ye do well:
But if ye have respect to persons,
ye commit sin,
and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law,
and yet offend in one point,
he is guilty of all.
For he that said,
Do not commit adultery,
said also,
Do not kill.
Now if thou commit no adultery,
yet if thou kill,
thou art become a transgressor of the law.

Thanks, now my eyes are full of nothing but not tears.

. . . from a very simple man.

You still haven't answered the question directly, so all I can do is take my assumption as fact. Considering how much you quote scripture, and how much other child killers quote scripture and talk about sending the children somewhere where they would be better off, you scare the **** out of me and maybe, just maybe, the authorities should be watching you closely.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
God does not let anyone suffer. The people who abandon and abuse their children are responsible for their own action not God. Who put children on the streets? They were brought into this world by humans and they are the responsibility for their offsprings. No matter how you look at the problem it always comes back to the humans.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You still haven't answered the question directly, so all I can do is take my assumption as fact. Considering how much you quote scripture, and how much other child killers quote scripture and talk about sending the children somewhere where they would be better off, you scare the **** out of me and maybe, just maybe, the authorities should be watching you closely.
Don't forget to include all your own posts there Sherlock, let them see what real Detective work looks like in action.
Haven't found a way to slither across the isle yet have you?? bad, gerryh, bad.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
God does not let anyone suffer. The people who abandon and abuse their children are responsible for their own action not God. Who put children on the streets? They were brought into this world by humans and they are the responsibility for their offsprings. No matter how you look at the problem it always comes back to the humans.

You got it right........................Like God is able to watch over 7 billion people non stop 24/7..................people can sure be stupid!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is a 'reduction method'. When they hit the earth it like a Saul conversion kind of event for repented Gentiles.

Jas:4:14:
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow.
For what is your life?
It is even a vapour,
that appeareth for a little time,
and then vanisheth away.

Re:8:3-5:
And another angel came and stood at the altar,
having a golden censer;
and there was given unto him much incense,
that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
And the smoke of the incense,
which came with the prayers of the saints,
ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
And the angel took the censer,
and filled it with fire of the altar,
and cast it into the earth:
and there were voices,
and thunderings,
and lightnings,
and an earthquake.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Don't forget to include all your own posts there Sherlock, let them see what real Detective work looks like in action.
Haven't found a way to slither across the isle yet have you?? bad, gerryh, bad.

Fraid not, deflection won't work. You are starting to shine like a strobing red light. Fixation with pedophilia, now suggesting that children should be killed and sent back to God.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Evil was created when Law was established. Why would you think a lawless world would be any kinder to you than this sinful one has been?

Most children have a lot more maturity and common sense than most who play on these forums.
I'm pretty sure a few like gerr are mission orientated, fortunately they are creeps so their missions reflect that trait.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm pretty sure a few like gerr are mission orientated, fortunately they are creeps so their missions reflect that trait.

Yup, you just hate being called on the true you, don't ya.