Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Wrong again.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
That IS a viable answer, unless YOU are making a prejudice assumption that blacks are the problem.

What, you don't think the USA has poor white, Hispanic or Asian slums? Sure there a more black slums in the USA, regardless, Education is the only way people will be able to lift themselves out of poorer communities.

So what is your solution Goober? More Police, ban alcohol, offer unskilled labor and the uneducated jobs at McDee's??

The cycle of poverty, is the lack of education and opportunity.

Education is of no value if it is not backed up with opportunity. Like I said in another thread, the maintenance man in our building has a master's degree in English. As for me while I mostly worked in accounting, I made more money in maintenance. This despite having two degrees. And as for MacDonald's, they have plenty of workers with college degrees as well. Education as a solution to social problems is very over rated and this I know from personal experience. So do many of my neighbors.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Education is of no value if it is not backed up with opportunity. Like I said in another thread, the maintenance man in our building has a master's degree in English. As for me while I mostly worked in accounting, I made more money in maintenance. This despite having two degrees. And as for MacDonald's, they have plenty of workers with college degrees as well. Education as a solution to social problems is very over rated and this I know from personal experience. So do many of my neighbors.

Dude, if you have a higher education, or tradesmen in the USA and can't find a job, them you're friggin idiot. Opportunity is around you, everywhere.. and sometimes you have to make your own opportunity.

That is why the USA is the great Capitalist country in the world.. Only lazy people can't find opportunity in the USA.

...the maintenance man in our building has a master's degree in English.

If he had the balls he would put that degree to work, move to Chicago, New York or Los Angeles and teach ESL to Mexicans. Maybe even start his own private ESL school.

Tired of hearing excuses..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Whites are privileged enough in the United States, what is needed is equal, and better education for all.
It is equal. All you have to do is show up for your equal education. Do whites have a "show up"gene that others lack?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

The United States and Canada are probably the most Cultural and Ethnically diverse countries in the world

Absolute rubbish. The USA and Canada aren't even in the Top 50 most ethnically diverse countries in the world.

Papua New Guinea - a country which has Elizabeth II as its Head of State and which has rugby league as its national sport - is the most ethnically diverse country on the planet. Its 7 million people speak 848 languages. It has an Ethnic Fractionalisation Index of 1.000000

Top 10 most ethnically diverse countries in the world (Ethnic Fractionalisation Index)

1. Papua New Guinea (1.000000)
2. Tanzania (0.953000)
3. Democratic Republic of Congo (0.933000)
4. Uganda (0.930000)
5. Liberia (0.899000)
6. Cameroon (0.887000)
7. Togo (0.883000)
8. South Africa (0.880000)
9. Congo (0.878000)
10. Madagascar (0.861000)

Canada ranks just 60th on the list, with an Ethnic Fractionalisation Index of 0.596000; the USA is less ethnically diverse than Canada, and is just 85th in the world, with an Ethnic Fractionalisation Index of 0.491000; and the UK is only a mere 109th, with an Ethnic Fractionalisation Index of 0.324000.

List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude, if you have a higher education, or tradesmen in the USA and can't find a job, them you're friggin idiot. Opportunity is around you, everywhere.. and sometimes you have to make your own opportunity.

That is why the USA is the great Capitalist country in the world.. Only lazy people can't find opportunity in the USA.

What absolute romantic codswallop.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Already done. In Northern Ireland two groups of people were so indistinguishable by appearance, race, language, or even names that they settled for killing each other on the basis of which branch of the same religion they (or their parents) followed.
Did they ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I recently caught a glimpse of Holder on TV working a group of blacks as if he were one of them. He is not. He is elite and privileged, and these black masses mean nothing to him (or to Obama), other than in the furtherance of a leftist agenda. If these agitators can be coaxed to the poll booths, they will vote Democrat. Never mind that Obama and the Democrats are the reason for much of their economic and social woes.

So, the Attorney General of the United States is only supposed to identify, or work with the elite?

When blacks begin tearing down a city (any city), whites should be supportive of the police (in their full, military hand-me-down gear), encouraging them to overrun, apprehend, and detain everybody on the street. And for those committing crimes, treat them as criminals and stop the crime. If that means killing people, so be it. That is the way the police would treat a mob of marauding whites. Safety of the police force should be paramount.

Personally, I'd say that when people start tearing down a city, people should work with the police and other agencies to stop it. But then, I'm not a racist.

Policing is a dangerous occupation and given the police officer's task of confronting crime and protecting the rest of us from criminals, sometimes violence and killing is necessary.
It's not even on the top-ten list, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics as reported by Forbes:

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

America's 10 Deadliest Jobs - Forbes

Maybe we should give roofers government-issued weapons and the right to kill anybody who "makes an aggressive move."

Did they ?
Yup.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Already done. In Northern Ireland two groups of people were so indistinguishable by appearance, race, language, or even names that they settled for killing each other on the basis of which branch of the same religion they (or their parents) followed.

Much like the muddle east today.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So, the Attorney General of the United States is only supposed to identify, or work with the elite?

Personally, I'd say that when people start tearing down a city, people should work with the police and other agencies to stop it. But then, I'm not a racist.

It's not even on the top-ten list, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics as reported by Forbes:

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
4. Roofers

America's 10 Deadliest Jobs - Forbes

Maybe we should give roofers government-issued weapons and the right to kill anybody who "makes an aggressive move."

Yup.
There was much more involved than religion . More about economics then anything .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Much like the muddle east today.
Yup, but the fine folk on this board wouldn't see how that's relevant to them. They'd just start screaming about how Muslims are all horrible and violent and not really human.

But everybody loves the Irish, right? Those cheerful, drunken poets and singers with the cute accents and the "begosh and begorrah" and the "wee broth of a bhoy?" They even have hot babes!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That is because you chose to sit at a desk instead of studying something that has a job at the end of it. People that study engineering and medicine and trades never lack for a job.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
1. Logging workers
4. Roofers

**** I did 1 , 4 and 10. And I find doing dishes a hazardous job

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
1. Logging workers
4. Roofers

Well, then, you definitely need a gun and a bad attitude!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
1. Logging workers
4. Roofers

I've done 2, 4, 8, 9, and 10, though part of 9 included 1. My dad has been in 7 for 40+ years. Must be a family thing... Now the biggest danger I have in my routine work day is carpel tunnel, paper cuts, and insanity from sitting behind a computer and all the corporate bureaucracy (quality assurance and finance protocols mostly). I miss the dirt some days... :lol: