Omar Khadr repatriated to Canada

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Ship away! Then they can be part of the celebration of kicking American/Canadian and Brit asses with just small arms.

Great.... Just don't piss and moan when the news hits that wee Omar was abused by his own in that prison.

Do you have a copy of the Declaration of War against Afghanistan that made it legal to kidnap people and hold them hostage?

Omar hasn't offered that up for public consumption

Good point He has been assessed as pretty calm and reflective. Plus partially blind...

I hear that a special, home-made mustard plaster might help with the eye

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Let him go! Let him go baby... I want him walking the streets of Canada. Get him his ticker tape parade already.

Oh where is Breezy (Ocean Breeze)... she feel in love with him. Gosh did she ever oogle over him in her rants. How sweet and loving he is... how she just wants to hug him and hold him. Gosh those were great posts.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I could care less. I have inbred, FASD, stoned and drunk out of the f*cking mind natives to worry about.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Great.... Just don't piss and moan when the news hits that wee Omar was abused by his own in that prison.

Omar hasn't offered that up for public consumption

I hear that a special, home-made mustard plaster might help with the eye

I kinda figured you went for that 'Old Testament ' justice. "ow abut a hundred Philistine foreskins for your daughters hand in Marriage, King Saul?

Last edited:

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Nobody really gives a f*** to be quite honest. Abu Girad was summer camp compared to what goes on over there.

Go to youtube and tell me I'm wrong.

A lot of people cared. It made global headlines for weeks. More importantly, it led to a turning of public opinion against the war, adn it provided rich recruiting fodder for jihadists everywhere. And for what? The people they were torturing weren't high level targets. They were just being abused for ****s and giggles.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Show me a statement where I said; "I LIKE TORTURE."

Quit talking through your azz.

"Strong him up by his balls and use him as a pinata"

On top of your problems with letting emotions get the better of you all the time, you also need to work on your short term memory. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A lot of people cared. It made global headlines for weeks. More importantly, it led to a turning of public opinion against the war, adn it provided rich recruiting fodder for jihadists everywhere. And for what? The people they were torturing weren't high level targets. They were just being abused for ****s and giggles.

Yeah it was big in the media for a bit. That was in 2004 and the war raged on until what... 2011? What an impact!

Again... Go to Youtube and see what torture is in the ME and you will see how Abu Girab was day camp. The only thing that enraged anyone was that it was Americans doing it. That is all.

Everyone seems pretty comfortable with real torture done by others. Heck I bet you were more enraged by Abu Girab than you were about Somalia.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com