Omar Khadr repatriated to Canada

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ship away! Then they can be part of the celebration of kicking American/Canadian and Brit asses with just small arms.

Do you have a copy of the Declaration of War against Afghanistan that made it legal to kidnap people and hold them hostage?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They used drills?

Maybe they use dills 8O :lol:

Oh there is torture for a Muslim.. LOL

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
EH?? Zipperfish, you have a right to your opinion.. that's the way you feel.. you're a compassionate person and are willing to give the benefit of a doubt to the enemy...

No I believe that thinking is better than feeling. You and Caprtain Morgan are so consumed by hate that you make no sense at all. You're a liability It's guys like you who were in charge at Abu Ghraib. Sure, they got off on torturing the muzzies and such, but in the long run it didn't do the Americans any good at all.

No I do not agree with Abu Ghraib or torture..

yes you do. You already said you did. "String him up by his balls and use him as a pinata."

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Yep, if he should be kept in prison at all. He was 15 when the alleged incident happened, he's 27 now, people have been known to change a lot in 12 years.
At this point after the tender treatment from the Americans he probably is a very angry man. After what ever torture the Americans put the boy through and all these years in Guantanamo I am sure he is now a very dangerous man. He was probably salvageable at 15, very likely not now. Time to let him go and see if he can live in Canadian society, if he can't he will probably go to some middle eastern country where he can wage jihad on the US to his hearts content.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No I believe that thinking is better than feeling. You and Caprtain Morgan are so consumed by hate that you make no sense at all. You're a liability It's guys like you who were in charge at Abu Ghraib. Sure, they got off on torturing the muzzies and such, but in the long run it didn't do the Americans any good at all.

yes you do. You already said you did. "String him up by his balls and use him as a pinata."

:roll:

Maybe you should take your own advise when slinging out insults.. opposite of my comment to you.

At this point after the tender treatment from the Americans he probably is a very angry man. After what ever torture the Americans put the boy through and all these years in Guantanamo I am sure he is now a very dangerous man. He was probably salvageable at 15, very likely not now. Time to let him go and see if he can live in Canadian society, if he can't he will probably go to some middle eastern country where he can wage jihad on the US to his hearts content.

Can we let him lose in your town?? ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sure, they got off on torturing the muzzies and such, but in the long run it didn't do the Americans any good at all.

Nobody really gives a f*** to be quite honest. Abu Girad was summer camp compared to what goes on over there.

Go to youtube and tell me I'm wrong.

I wouldn't have a problem with that, it's not Canada he is probably so very angry at.

Pretty brave knowing the odds are about nil of him moving to your neighborhood.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
From what I can gather it's not 100% certain he killed anyone. And if he did he's served 12 years- longer than any other juvenile has served for even 1st degree murder. Anyone who has spent time in Guantanamo is brained anyway.

P.S. I meant to say brain washed, not "brained!