Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
... nope. the coverage was paid in full, paid in advance. icbc just simply came out and said i no longer had coverage ...

No, they didn't. They gave you a reason for cancelling your coverage. You are lying through omission, which from your blog, you do a lot of.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
I'm beginning to wonder why you are telling the whole wide world about this. I've done some idiotic things in my time, but if at all possible kept them to myself! :lol:
... i wasn't the one who brought any of this up ...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
come on wizzy, your story is falling apart.... are you going to start telling the truth?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I think he believes he is.

You've read his blog.

Yup..... and I see him admit to the various misconducts, including screwing his old man, and then being surprised when he is caught. Just pushing the point to see if he comes clean, or decides to disappear.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Just some interesting quotes...

Confessing to criminal activity is not something that comes
natural to me.

Oh, by the way, I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. This
is what we do for fun."

Friday, March 23. Eight days in jail and still no charges. (This is a violation of Canadian Charter of
Rights and Freedoms Legal Rights 9. Detention or imprisonment -- Everyone has the right not to be
arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.)

I sit in a cell in the dungeon reading them over.

This stuff is better than Tom Clancy!

The wiz has to be putting us on, this has to be all fiction.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Just some interesting quotes...

This stuff is better than Tom Clancy!

The wiz has to be putting us on, this has to be all fiction.

Clancy is beater entertainment. Wiz is just different shall we say. We are in mixed company so that prevents me using certain phrases.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I grew up in Powell River and the Earl Graham that I know has to be pushing 80 now. Also owns several properties in the area that I know of. Might be interesting to hear why he is squatting of wizzes property.

Be really i9nteresting to know why ICBC cancelled his insurance if it was paid up unless his license is under suspension.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Be really i9nteresting to know why ICBC cancelled his insurance if it was paid up unless his license is under suspension.

How about..... he was drunk when he was touring around with the guy hangin on to his hood for dear life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How about..... he was drunk when he was touring around with the guy hangin on to his hood for dear life.

The suspense is killing me and we may never learn the real reason, but there's enough reasons to choose from. :lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Don't know yet. I'll let you know. I can't stop reading. It was like when I picked up my first Clancy, Rainbow 6. Compelling fiction.

Awesome, it'll be just like high school, lol. You do the reading and give me the coles notes version. ;)

The suspense is killing me and we may never learn the real reason, but there's enough reasons to choose from. :lol:

Here's an idea, why don't we just, oh I don't know, just randomly start to make stuff up?

I don't know why I thought of that. ;)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Don't know yet. I'll let you know. I can't stop reading. It was like when I picked up my first Clancy, Rainbow 6. Compelling fiction.
It was easy for me to stop...halfway through the first page when I realized I was wasting my time:smile:

Awesome, it'll be just like high school, lol. You do the reading and give me the coles notes version. ;)

Now that's a fabulous idea

Here's an idea, why don't we just, oh I don't know, just randomly start to make stuff up?

I don't know why I thought of that. ;)

Isn't that what quite a few posters do when they talk about themselves???:lol: