Rights Group Calls for Cheney Arrest-in Vancouver

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Sometimes I dream a tarantula has climbed in my mouth and riding my tongue to the beat of MEN AT WORK singing "Land Down Under."

The horror..

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Why arrest Cheney? Just taser the prick and he'd drop dead.

that makes too much sensible sense. Arresting the bloke might offer a bit of mental torture along the path to "justice".

but heck.....no one is interested in bringing justice to "our " own as in the west.

.........and then of course we have the MJ legal theater going on now that is occupying most folks attention......

An arrest is too much to ask for. That would require conscientious legal folks following through on something that could be a political hot potato.

BUT........there is no reason why he should be allowed into the country ,period. IF a Canadian politician had his reputation for war crimes......... how do you think the US would handle it?? Think about that one. They would care less about any fallout. So why do we tip toe around the issue ?? Just as long as what we do is LEGAL , ETHICAL ........

Have a good one bud, I think that we successfully derailed the OP for the evening.

Egads!

It's amazing how powerful adolescent hormones can be

and this relates to the topic , how exactly??? Or is your objective in coming here to derail topics like the adolescent mentaltiy that still grips so many on here.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
When it comes to any thing that puts the almighty united sl*ts of america in a bad light it is condemned. Anything that casts the almighty republican kings in a bad light is condemned. Anything that casts war in any light that is not glorifying is condemned.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Nothing. What did they do that was illegal, better yet what sovereign nation's laws were broken. What sovereign nation has issued a warrant for their arrest?