Rights Group Calls for Cheney Arrest-in Vancouver

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Indict Mohammed!

Now there's a bloody impossibility. I mean here's a prophet that we can't make out of chocolate, can't put in cartoons, because if we do we'll get our house burned down or our head lopped, but for some damned reason everyone who follows him gets to name themselves after him --dress like him, grow a beard like him, look like him.

We wouldn't have a big enough jail to indict all the look-a-likes and sort out who the real prophet is.

Oh wait a minute.

I forgot.

He's not real.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Now there's a bloody impossibility. I mean here's a prophet that we can't make out of chocolate, can't put in cartoons, because if we do we'll get our house burned down or our head lopped, but for some damned reason everyone who follows him gets to name themselves after him --dress like him, grow a beard like him, look like him.

We wouldn't have a big enough jail to indict all the look-a-likes and sort out who the real prophet is.

Oh wait a minute.

I forgot.

He's not real.

Dude, you would lose your head in Saudi for saying such a thing, since when did ghosts get such legal protections?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Damn! I'd just about forgotten about the Internets Lawyer....

(Your honor, if it please the court, I now call Virgin # 53 to the stand to act as witness for Mohammed in confirming his whereabouts on the night of January, 12, 2008...)

"That's right your honour, on the night in question, I was having sexy times with Muhammed in a porta toilet on Hastings Avenue in Vancouver, and no, he wasn't circumcised."

You don't remember chicks wearing shoulder pads in the 80's? Were you always wasted Durka? :p

I remember, just not as vividly as you, Mark. 8O I was too young at that point to marvel at all the excessive pubic hair and shoulder pads woman sported. :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You don't remember chicks wearing shoulder pads in the 80's? Were you always wasted Durka? :p

Joan Crawford-Blue Oyster Cult(Studio Version) - YouTube

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
"I remember, just not as vividly as you, Mark. 8O I was too young at that point to marvel at all the excessive pubic hair and shoulder pads woman sported. :lol:

I am still reeling over the excess pubic hair. In fact I am still cough some up. It's like asbestos man.