TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011
You claim to have PROOF that God exists..

Well PROVE IT, or take it back..

You continue to PROVE ME RIGHT, in that you continue to refuse to take part in any reasonable disscussion..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011
The TRUTH..

If discussions of Christianity, philosophy , and spirituality, and science are not to discuss the TRUTH of the matter with reasoning and logical arguments than what the HELL are they..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You claim to have PROOF that God exists..

Well PROVE IT, or take it back..

You continue to PROVE ME RIGHT, in that you continue to refuse to take part in any reasonable disscussion..
I refuse to participate until you either apologiose for your false accusations in your post, post #702. Or post proof of those accusations.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Re: The TRUTH..

If discussions of Christianity, philosophy , and spirituality, and science are not to discuss the TRUTH of the matter with reasoning and logical arguments that what the HELL are they..
Topics for you to spam troll Canadian Content with.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Topics for you to spam troll Canadian Content with.

:lol:I see another merge coming

Your comments are irrelevant to the topic and are also your irrelevant opinions..

It is also posted with the primary intent of provoking a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion..

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Your comment is irrelevant to the topic and is also your irrelevant opinion and is not TRUE per sa..
Per say, but in the end we're speaking the truth.

It is also posted with the primary intent of provoking a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion..
Not at all. I posted my comment to inform anyone else of what is instore for them, if they attempt to actually engage you in a conversation.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]
Again, I don't deny being a cannibal troll.

Why can't you understand that?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada

TheGuy

If discussions of Christianity, philosophy , and spirituality, and science are not to discuss the TRUTH of the matter with reasoning and logical arguments than what the HELL are they..
....sounds like an intellectual gossiping .

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

My intent is to have reasonable discussion with logical and reasoned arguments that provide logical evidence of the TRUTH claims that I make..

I welcome disagreements that are founded on logical evidence and will offer reasonable logical counter arguments..

Any post that is a mere devaluing of ME or my claims with NO LOGICAL EVIDANCE and only implications of your own moral and intellectual superiority are nothing more the irrelevant insults intended to provoke other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. this is by definition TROLLING..

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Is it TRUE that a person can have a presumptuous opinion..
So is it presumptuous on your part to say that Bear is an asshole, I am stupid and others are liars because you disagree with our opinions?

Are your opinions about the existence of god based on fact or truth or are they just your opinion and are as worthless or valuable as anybody else's?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

My intent is to have reasonable discussion with logical and reasoned arguments that provide logical evidence of the TRUTH claims that I make..
Correction, presume.

I welcome disagreements that are founded on logical evidence and will offer reasonable logical counter arguments..
I tried that, you simply dismissed it without any counter argument.

A this is by definition TROLLING..
So is what you do.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

....sounds like an intellectual gossiping .

This is posted without any logical evidance..and is an unreasonable statement of conjecture..
Your comment is irrelevant to the topic and is also your irrelevant opinion..
I tried that, you simply dismissed it without any counter argument.

This is FALSE however I will offer the same argument and you will no doubt refuse to take part in a reasonable discussion..

Explain to me what presumptuousness is...
Then
Explain to me what FAITH in the religious sense is..
and then let us compare..

Is it TRUE that a person can have a presumptuous opinion..
Is it TRUE that if one assumes that it is absolutely TRUE that God exists without proof, that they have a presumptuous opinion..
Is it TRUE that you are refusing to have any reasonable discussion..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

It is absolutely TRUE as it is in BLACK and WHITE that you are intentionally sadistic and disruptive and destructive to any attempt at reasonable discussion..

You are by definition a TROLL..