Are these guys real Muslims

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
How many Germans said they were Nazi just to avoid what happens to non-Nazis? How many Russians joined the Communist party to avoid a twenty-one gun salute and a farewell party? How many Muslims are so to keep both hands right where they are? Sometimes you do what you have to to live to tomorrow.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How many Germans said they were Nazi just to avoid what happens to non-Nazis?
I doubt they said it on the streets of Toronto LW.

How many Russians joined the Communist party to avoid a twenty-one gun salute and a farewell party?
Probably more then joined the Canadian Communist Party of their own volition.

How many Muslims are so to keep both hands right where they are?
In countries that have state Religion? Likely many.

Sometimes you do what you have to to live to tomorrow.
And I agree. Hence my position on Islam and it's believers. Moderates or otherwise, because in the end, there really is no such thing as a moderate.

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I doubt they said it on the streets of Toronto LW.

If they are in Toronto, are they really German? They were interned as such during WW2 anyhow

Probably more then joined the Canadian Communist Party of their own volition.

Is that Marxist or Stalinist Communism?

In countries that have state Religion? Likely many.

And I agree. Hence my position on Islam and it's believers. Moderates or otherwise, because in the end, there really is no such thing as a moderate.

We all have our beliefs and misconceptions. I have some from my experience on the Golan Heights ... but I don't tag all Jews as bullies with guns who rape thirteen-year-old (or so) Syrian girls either.

Impressions can create roadblocks in an otherwise brilliant mind.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If they are in Toronto, are they really German? They were interned as such during WW2 anyhow
I was being figurative LW, lol.

Is that Marxist or Stalinist Communism?
Don't know, don't care.

We all have our beliefs and misconceptions. I have some from my experience on the Golan Heights ... but I don't tag all Jews as bullies with guns who rape thirteen-year-old (or so) Syrian girls either.
And I've been inundated with images of Muslims screaming for our violent end. That's enough for me.

I concur, but I would rather be dumb and free, then smart and dead.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Joining any group is an act of exclusion (of anybody not of that group) be it religious, political, sports, race or service club. Attaching a label to oneself is an act of bigotry.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Joining any group is an act of exclusion (of anybody not of that group) be it religious, political, sports, race or service club. Attaching a label to oneself is an act of bigotry.
Cliffy, again we find ourselves in agreement!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Very well put LW, unfortunately, there are those that would take a similar experience and turn it into an irrational fear and hatred.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nice try. You're going to have to readjust that scope. You're missing your mark by a mile.
Not at all, I've tried talking some sense into you about your approach. All for not. They have you seething and chomping at the bit. Most of them know it and play you like a fiddle. I've seen it and even warned you they were doing it.

But of course, my beliefs must be all completely irrational compared to yours...:roll:...Why, because God ordained it?